Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    Why not? The Watchers had no idea of the Titans fate and they were arguably the ones with the closest connections to them that we know of.
    Algalon was capable of inter dimensional travel, deep space travel, having seen "entire solar systems gone in the time it takes for your mortal hearts to beat once" and personally has seen worlds bathed in the maker's flames (as in, he has seen the Titans in action before their deaths, so he could be eons old for all we know). It sounds very, very far fetched that he wouldn't know they were killed.

I'm going to go with retcon.

Edit: I personally don't think the Titans are dead. Defeated and maybe incapable of reforming, but not dead. I think we'll see their "resurrection" someday in Warcraft lore.
    Last edited by Al Gorefiend; 2016-06-03 at 10:13 PM.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    The thing is though while I agree that re-origination could occur without Titans, Algalon did say "The Pantheon will receive the observer's message regardless of outcome". If the Pantheon is dead that shouldn't have been possible.
    Maybe they just didn't know the Pantheon was actually dead?

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Algalon was capable of inter dimensional travel, deep space travel, having seen "entire solar systems gone in the time it takes for your mortal hearts to beat once" and personally has seen worlds bathed in the maker's flames (as in, he has seen the Titans in action before their deaths, so he could be eons old for all we know). It sounds very, very far fetched that he wouldn't know they were killed.

I'm going to go with retcon.

Edit: I personally don't think the Titans are dead. Defeated and maybe incapable of reforming, but not dead. I think we'll see their "resurrection" someday in Warcraft lore.
    Death in the Warcraft universe is an arbitrary term, they are physically dead, but not so dead that there's no chance of them coming back.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Another question is, how would turning Azeroth into its most basic materials affect its world soul?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Argarock View Post
    I think the bigger question should be; why does algalon look like a human?
    same reason why people say god looks like a human, and jesus
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Assuming Yogg-Saron only added the Curse of Flesh into the Forge of Wills and nothing else, as well as the Forge of Origination running smoothly, then Azeroth would have been purged.