10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    So any reason why DHs arent getting a flying mount, other than....flying >_>?
    Why should Demon Hunters get a flying mount? They already have an exclusive ground mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    You realize this is a game with full-sized reptilian Dragons (that make a loudass thud when they land) and clockwork airplanes that are as aerodynamic as a brick taped to a bent paper plate, right?

There isn't a single flightworthy mount in the entire game fullstop.
    I was giving a bullshit reason. I didn't know I would need to /s. Sorry....

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Why should Demon Hunters get a flying mount? They already have an exclusive ground mount.
    Because hero class. DKs got both, even though their flying mount is ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjanaprik View Post
    hmm, this is nice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8XN...ature=youtu.be

the worgen one is still a bit off though.
    That makes me more excited than it should.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    So any reason why DHs arent getting a flying mount, other than....flying >_>?
    Because DK > DH mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Phasing is not a bad piece of tech. It's just flawed which isn't surprising. I'm sure Blizzard would use it like crazy if it was perfect.
    Indeed phasing has been in game since day one.

The tech for stealth is phasing
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

I have a question about sticking to one spec the entire expansion. Will there be a point...probably a few months into Legion where you have your artifact maxed out and no real way to empower it anymore? So basically if you just stick with one spec will you hit a wall where there's no way to advance your character? Or is the opposite true: that sticking with one spec would be ideal. Can you continue to 'level' your artifact? Does it have a cap? Since there's no new weapons to acquire you can just endlessly increase the power of your artifact? If that's the case it seems like 100% committing to single spec (and therefore artifact) might be more advantageous than in the past. Or maybe you just hit a wall. Which is why I ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    I have a question about sticking to one spec the entire expansion. Will there be a point...probably a few months into Legion where you have your artifact maxed out and no real way to empower it anymore? So basically if you just stick with one spec will you hit a wall where there's no way to advance your character? Or is the opposite true: that sticking with one spec would be ideal. Can you continue to 'level' your artifact? Does it have a cap? Since there's no new weapons to acquire you can just endlessly increase the power of your artifact? If that's the case it seems like 100% committing to single spec (and therefore artifact) might be more advantageous than in the past. Or maybe you just hit a wall. Which is why I ask.
    Once you complete your artifact traits as you see them, you unlock a new trait that stacks up to 20 times, each time increasing your health. However, if you notice, for each point spent on your artifact you get a 0.75% dps increase. But, by this point, traits will cost a couple of hundred thousand AP
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    Indeed phasing has been in game since day one.

The tech for stealth is phasing
    No, it isn't. Phasing was developed from tech used for Quel'Danas and first introduced in WotLK. In Cataclysm, they added the ability to do terrain phasing.

A stealthed character is merely not visible. A phased one isn't there unless you're in the same phase.

10+ Year Old Account

https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/cho...1383965354.jpg

Why does the Warcraft movie get it right all the time?

And still regardless, would anyone like if Draenor now went to the other world of Azeroth (Different timeline), and this happened with everyone?
    For the Horde!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post

And still regardless, would anyone like if Draenor now went to the other world of Azeroth (Different timeline), and this happened with everyone?
    That it probably because each fantasy universe displays their characters differently. Why even compare two different movies?

The hobbit were humans with prosthetic to look a bit more dwarfy, the Warcraft movie are CGI characters.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Once you complete your artifact traits as you see them, you unlock a new trait that stacks up to 20 times, each time increasing your health. However, if you notice, for each point spent on your artifact you get a 0.75% dps increase. But, by this point, traits will cost a couple of hundred thousand AP
    You have it backwards--the extra trait increases your damage (0.5% each) but each point spent on your artifact is a 0.75% stam increase.

To Coffeh though, 100% committing to a spec will probably be a bad idea, assuming you are DPS with multiple DPS specs (or a healer priest). It's likely that certain specs will be better on certain fights, and the huge AP scaling as traits go up mean you could have 2 nearly full artifacts or 1 full artifact. Knowing that, you could just skip around to avoid the least useful traits

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoBisque View Post
    You have it backwards--the extra trait increases your damage (0.5% each) but each point spent on your artifact is a 0.75% stam increase.
    More accurately, the trait increases Damage for DPS, Healing for Healers and reduces damage taken for Tanks. The 0.75% stam per trait point are universal.

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    So...that'll be a lengthy process to unlock those 20 stacks.

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoBisque View Post
    To Coffeh though, 100% committing to a spec will probably be a bad idea, assuming you are DPS with multiple DPS specs (or a healer priest). It's likely that certain specs will be better on certain fights, and the huge AP scaling as traits go up mean you could have 2 nearly full artifacts or 1 full artifact. Knowing that, you could just skip around to avoid the least useful traits
    What you say makes sense. Just the thing is I'll only really have time to play one character, and the spec that looks the most fun to me is Fury. But I despise Arms. I can just put all my effort into Fury and unlock those extra stacks to increase damage a little bit. Or maybe give DK a look, since both unholy and frost look kinda fun. Or possibly shaman. Those are really my only choices left. Not that anyone cares. :P

If you're in a guild where you don't need to minmax like that then it probably won't matter, yeah

7+ Year Old Account

maybe because the warcraft dwarfs are full CGI, while the lotr/hobbit ones are just people in costumes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    I like this bit.

this gave me an eargasm.

Formerly known as Arafal

Now i'm wondering if collecting those 12 priest books isn't enough... since I have 12 and the guy who wants them doesn't do anything. Then again, I may need to be 110...