Page 24 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    No, it's the truth. If I were to explain, you'd just take something out of context like you did the first time around, thus wasting my time on even trying.
    Well, you tried your best. I suppose that's the most you can expect from someone spouting such stupidities to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    On the one hand part of me wants to break up the fun and remind everyone that someone in the 8th grade is probably a 13 year old boy and this is likely to cause him possibly serious issues developing relationships with women later on in his life.

On the other hand she's p hot

you got to be kidding me...he is the one who initiated this, and with a hot woman at that. the experience is def going evolve him faster into manhood, and if she avoids prison..he is gonna be damn proud of it as well

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Well, you tried your best. I suppose that's the most you can expect from someone spouting such stupidities to begin with.
    Maybe you shouldn't speak of stupidities while excusing sexual abuse of minors with your buddies here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Here we go "She is hot and lucky guy" - if it was the other way round it would be a "sick pedophile and a poor girl"

yeah..americans. its time to leave the 20th century now.. puritans and their shame belong to the past

Deleted
    Did I miss something or are some people here seriously defending a pedophile O_o

Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    So it's my fault that our culture is the way it is? Interesting.
    It is your fault if you can't be consistent for two seconds. The law is the same for both genders in this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by PossibleBit View Post
    Did I miss something or are some people here seriously defending a pedophile O_o
    Alarmingly many of them even.

Quote Originally Posted by PossibleBit View Post

a horny teen is not a child. children don`t get horny^^ I know what the law states and it differs from place to place...they have to set the limit somewhere..and she was in the wrong doing it. but she isn`t morally a pedophile..as they indeed like young children who isn`t sexually active

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    You set a break point age range.
    Prior puberty there is no if and no but. The person isn't even physically ready.
    So, we reach around the age of 11 - 13.. That's when most teenagers enter that phase. Girls generally 2 years earlier.
    Here we already have a discrepancy. Biology tells us females are 2 years ahead of males. How can age of consent be the exact same for both right now?
    Because their body being ready doesn´t mean they understand the situation? There are 9 year olds that get pregnant.

So we need an overhaul. This age range does not automatically make things legal, or illegal It only triggers psychological evaluation of the persons involved in the case, should any dispute arise.
    Both, the younger and the older person need to be tested.
    We can leave the Romeo and Juliet portion of the law intact for that matter too, that leaves plenty cases out of courts.
    We're in the 21th century, we know a lot nowadays about people's brains.
    Those age of consent figures are from times when we couldn't do that.
    No we don´t. All of this just so that an adult can legally bone/get boned by a child? This just opens up new forms of abuse for virtually no positive outcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Whether she blackmailed or forced herself on him is not relevant to whether she is in a position of power or not.

You say our arguments are ridiculous for pointing out that punishment should be equal among genders? Or that we should have AoC laws? The fuck?
    Yes that is the problem with the law, it renders everything pointless; every situation; every happening; every circumstance; every bit of feeling; totally pointless. It only considers anything right or wrong based on the criteria it has deemed looking into, everything else be damned.

And i will say it last time, men and women are not biologically equal, 24 year old guy having sex with 13 year old girl is not same as 13 year old boy fucking a 24 year old woman is not same, the consequence of these 2 situation are far apart.

And i am done talking logic with you closed minded, shallow self righteous people.
    Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos was the game that brought me into gaming. I was 17 years old then, I abhorred gaming before this game. From then on, I became a fan of Warcraft and Blizzard. To see it all go down the drain like this is truly sad for me. No king rules forever but at least some of them went down in history as real badasses. I hoped Blizzard and Warcraft would be one of them but it is no longer possible.

Quote Originally Posted by BrintoSFJ View Post
    And i am done talking logic with you closed minded, shallow self righteous people.
    Rage all you want, it wont become legal to do minors below the age of consent. Get used to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is your fault if you can't be consistent for two seconds. The law is the same for both genders in this situation.

Alarmingly many of them even.
    Which is why she is being punished....

I'm not denying she isn't being punished. I'm saying the law should be changed to a case by case basis (for both genders).

I feel like you and your besties can't read and just cherry pick arguments to make yourself feel better.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    Which is why she is being punished....

I'm not denying she isn't being punished. I'm saying the law should be changed to a case by case basis (for both genders).

I feel like you and your besties can't read and just cherry pick arguments to make yourself feel better.
    You talk of cherrypicking while you advocate splitting the law for each gender. Right. See what I said about inconsistencies?

15+ Year Old Account
    Consensual sex in practice, rape by law.

It's not exactly a heartbreaking story. The kid initiated it and eventually got it, but she broke the law when she gave into it.

It's good that we have these laws and they should be enforced, but that doesn't mean everyone who breaks them is a monster or a predator.

10+ Year Old Account
    You talk of cherrypicking while you advocate splitting the law for each gender. Right. See what I said about inconsistencies?
    Splitting what law? Are you drunk right now? Seems that way.

Our culture has always "protected" females. Does that make it right? I don't know. Ask a feminist.

Please tell me which law I'm advocating be split.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    Even in the US cops make judgement calls whether to push charges or not, (eg. see the cases of kids being burned to death in car backseats by forgetful parents) because even in the USA the spirit of the law is applied. You just have a lot of fascist bad apples that like to pretend they don't have the option of using their own good judgement.
    To some extent. But they also risk losing their jobs for failing to do their job by doing so. Say they stop someone for speeding and they notice the guy has been drinking, but does not appear to be drunk. They decide not to do a sobriety test. The driver then drives off and shortly afterwards causes a wreck and injuries someone. The cop will lose his job , esp if the driver is found to be above the limit. And no cop is allowed to make a judgement call when someone has clearly violated the law or they will not stay a cop very long if his superiors find out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Female privilege, the ability to commit crimes and get treated lightly by the justice system and society. If you don't have a problem with this, think about an attractive male teacher going balls deep in a girl in the eighth grade who was totally into it.

Kids aren't developed mentally to be in a sexual/romantic relationship with anyone, let alone an adult. If you don't understand that, then you are deeply disturbed and a pervert. Genders are irrelevant, it is incredibly easy to manipulate a child and has been proven time and time again to be damaging to their developing mind, regardless of the genders or if the child thought they wanted it at the time.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You set a break point age range.
    Prior puberty there is no if and no but. The person isn't even physically ready.
    So, we reach around the age of 11 - 13.. That's when most teenagers enter that phase. Girls generally 2 years earlier.
    Here we already have a discrepancy. Biology tells us females are 2 years ahead of males. How can age of consent be the exact same for both right now?

So we need an overhaul. This age range does not automatically make things legal, or illegal It only triggers psychological evaluation of the persons involved in the case, should any dispute arise.
    Both, the younger and the older person need to be tested.
    We can leave the Romeo and Juliet portion of the law intact for that matter too, that leaves plenty cases out of courts.
    We're in the 21th century, we know a lot nowadays about people's brains.
    Those age of consent figures are from times when we couldn't do that.
    No we do not. The judge and jury already have the call to what degree of punishment should be with each case. The point of breaking the law needs to be like it is. Clear. I happen to disagree with adults being declared adults at age 18. Should be older. But the law is what it is. And needs to be obeyed as it is.

the 14 yearold boy wont get pregnant! so its not the same! also that we live in a sexist society.
    if it was my son it will be ok or maybe i would demand for the teacher to visit me one day of the week
    but if it was my daugther and it was a hot male teacher? let that bitch burn in jail on rape charges so he can get gang banged

That little shit is living the life denied to me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapheiros View Post
    This. Please can Blizzard get their act together and get the art department to start working on class balance. It's getting ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    It's like when you grunt when you hit the ball in tennis, the exhalation of air gives the shot more power.