Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    And yet another one jumps off the ship that is the Titanic, Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser499 View Post
    And yet another one jumps off the ship that is the Titanic, Blizzard.
    And yet another one of these unoriginal posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    And yet another one of these unoriginal posts.
    Indeed. I'd fucking LOVE to be on Blizzard, the "sinking ship" turning a greater profit than ever...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulfròst View Post
    -Insert Willy Wonka meme here- Tell me more about exactly how this is going to be a bad thing.
    Cya on this boards when the complains about grind/time gated shit starts. On top of new item modifiers "Titanforged", months long grind of the same things to finish your first artifact, etc.

sub numbers fell through the floor to under 10 people in legion and instead of giving wilson a promotion blizzard had him fired, imprisoned for life, and shipped to the sun in a torture chamber

looks like blizz finally is starting to get what the customers really want

His first bit of writing will be signing his name on all his unemployment checks.

This is sad. I could really go for some Bosintang soup right now.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    I dont want to blame Jay Wilson solely for the future design errors in WoW Legion, but he definitely played a role in this.

In half a year people are going to complain how much of a time vampire Legion is, with all the time and grind gated things.

All in all, I'm glad that atleast some failed designers are getting sorted out at Blizzard. People like Celestalon and Craig Amai (Lead Class Designer) have to follow.
    I can agree for celes-"most of you probably had no clue that you were a little overpowered, and that's fine."-talon.

However Craig Amai is lead quest designer afaik.

He must play an Elemental shaman.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawksolo View Post
    He must play an Elemental shaman.
    That made me laugh.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like how the comments of those who understand the background are contradictory the comments by those who dont.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowset View Post
    LOL at this being one of the most positive comments in this thread.
    It was from the heart, man.

Quote Originally Posted by woopytywoop View Post
    I can agree for celes-"most of you probably had no clue that you were a little overpowered, and that's fine."-talon.

He meant Chris Zierhut as lead class designer and, yes, he needs to go. Classes, from what I'm hearing, have never been in worse shape approaching an expansion launch.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    May he never work on a product I end up getting ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by woopytywoop View Post

Oh, then he should definitely go. Questing has been in shabby shape since Cataclysm. Too much on-rails, too few interesting side stories, and less and less quests per zone on an overall basis. People might've liked WoD's questing the first time through, but running alts through Draenor quickly became unbearably tedious.

Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    Meh, i guess people don't understand the concept of that Blizzard Teams develop games, not a singular person.
    And they never, ever will.

But:

The concept of the weakest link in the chain, weakens the entire chain could apply as well. Personally, having worked with groups/workshops/think-tanks, it rarely becomes the case. In fact it usually ends up being the opposite (Group focuses on the weak and works to bring that person(s) up to the level).

Win-Win really.
    If you are progressing through content just to obtain gear, you are doing it wrong. You, in fact, are doing it exactly backwards.
    You are the leader of the Black Harvest, go harvest some squirrels and crack some more nuts. Sir.

Quote Originally Posted by sweatshopkids View Post
    In his own words..."fuck that loser."

Jay Wilson is dogshit and should die anyway.
    Yes designing bad games means someone should die... Probably the most moronic thing I've read so far.

What the heck I didn't even know he was still at blizzard. I figure he left thanks to all the Diablo 3
    Crap

Even if he's responsible for some of the bad design decisions, the respective Blizzard team as a whole has to agree on implementing them. Hope Legion won't be a huge turn off for the fans, so that Blizzard gets another shot at an expansion, just to see how much their direction will change.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Yes designing bad games means someone should die... Probably the most moronic thing I've read so far.
    You don't have to be so mad that your fanboy fatshit almost ruined 2 video games.
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

I can't wait to see what he writes. I'm expecting him to take all the most enthralling qualities of Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and Discworld and then double it.