Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Freezing Genjis with Mei, then shooting them in the face.
    Yes, I draw my own avatars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Me on Tracer. Defending the point in Ilios. Bad guys coming in. Dancing around like a Tracer always does, shooting and recalling and all that shit.

Backs into the fucking well in the center of the map.

Pulls out hair.

Gets back into the fight. Zips around. Cheers love. Pew Pew

Blinks into the goddamn well.

*sigh*
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Accidently tapping Helix missiles on Soldier 76 and sniping a Widowmaker across the map.

True story.
    Putin khuliyo

Seeing tracer blink into one of my traps as junkrat.

Watching mei die, it doesn't matter who or how.

Watching widow panic as she spots an incoming airbound winston.

10+ Year Old Account
    Using Roadhog to pull someone down the well in the center of Ilios map.

I love knocking people off maps with Lucio.

As Junkrat, same Reaper comes through same door, gets trapped, goes "die die egh" because some people never learn.
    X

10+ Year Old Account
    Made a Widow panic and jump of the map blinking up to her as Tracer, I didn't even get a shot off to get credit

- - - Updated - - -

Another fun one, Bunny Hopping and popping Def Matrix in S76s face when he's got his ultimate up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Bunny Hopping
    You can't bunnyhop in Overwatch and the fact that you're using the term suggests you don't know the mechanics behind it. What you're talking about is just...jumping.

Then again, it could be that children, who weren't born when the term was coined, have once again taken a term they didn't understand and started using it for something that it's not meant to be used for. In which case, I suppose you're free to use it to mean whatever you like.

EDIT: I realize now that D.Va apparently has an emote called "Bunny Hop", which is likely what you were referring to, so nevermind the above. I'll leave it since I already got quoted a couple times anyway.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2016-06-07 at 02:03 AM.

Getting quad kills on offense hero clutches as Symmetra after flanking the team.

Getting multi kills on Pharah knocking people off the bridge on Li-Jang tower B.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

15+ Year Old Account
    Meleeing Hanzo or Reinhardt to death as Mei.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    You can't bunnyhop in Overwatch and the fact that you're using the term suggests you don't know the mechanics behind it. What you're talking about is just...jumping.

Then again, it could be that children, who weren't born when the term was coined, have once again taken a term they didn't understand and started using it for something that it's not meant to be used for. In which case, I suppose you're free to use it to mean whatever you like.
    I mean...maybe the person you quoted meant what you are saying. I probably read it wrong, I thought they meant they were using the actual D.Va emote called Bunny Hop. She even says bunny hop (I heard my character do it on one of my PotG clips, not sure what caused her to say it).

I don't know. Just giving the poster the benefit of the doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Every single time a character is in the middle of shouting the speech that goes with their ultimate going off and hearing them die in the middle of it. Or telling the team there's a sniper or turret spotted and dying in the middle of it. The death noise in the middle of character speech in general. Even when it's happening to me.
    Justice rains from EUGHHH!

Ilios. Knockback maps in general

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post

It's about time that term got repurposed really. Is it really important to preserve its original meaning as an exploit of a quirk in the Quake engine? Pretty irrelevant today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    I mean...maybe the person you quoted meant what you are saying. I probably read it wrong, I thought they meant they were using the actual D.Va emote called Bunny Hop. She even says bunny hop (I heard my character do it on one of my PotG clips, not sure what caused her to say it).

I see. That's probably what they meant, indeed. I wasn't aware of an emote named that and as such went straight for the explanation that was more apparent for me. Edited my post, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Yeah, I get a kick out of people raging over, "omg bunny hopping" when you just jump around to be a harder target.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    It's about time that term got repurposed really. Is it really important to preserve its original meaning as an exploit of a quirk in the Quake engine? Pretty irrelevant today.
    Yeah I agree with both of you there, although the Bunny Hop in this case, apparently, was referring to a D.Va emote.

Haven't really looked at the emote names that closely, and definitely not D.Va's, so I had no clue such a thing existed. No idea why though, you can't bunnyhop in StarCraft. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Detheavn View Post
    Using Roadhog to pull someone down the well in the center of Ilios map.
    This is a favourite of mine too, though it's always a bit sad to hook someone capable of escaping.

Torbjorn POTGs are almost always hilarious.

I'm a huge fan of anyone dying mid-ult, because their battlecry being cut off is almost always amazing.

On that note, my absolute favourite thing in Overwatch is hooking a Pharah out of her ultimate.

10+ Year Old Account

Yep, she calls the rocket boost Bunny Hop, that's when she says it

Also, I do vaguely remember the term now from Quake days, but that was getting on for 20 years ago, I've been out of FPSs a long time. I wish I could say I hadn't been born
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2016-06-07 at 05:17 AM.

Oh, I had an interesting game the other day. A few people decided to all pick Winston for some reason. Then we all went Winston, and won the game. Though someone did switch to Lucio about half way through. He was probably thinking "oh, we'll probably win this, but let's make sure we do."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hatchet View Post
    Oh, I had an interesting game the other day. A few people decided to all pick Winston for some reason. Then we all went Winston, and won the game. Though someone did switch to Lucio about half way through. He was probably thinking "oh, we'll probably win this, but let's make sure we do.
    I'm not really a big fan of when people do this...I've had it done to me at least three times (twice with Hanzos, once with Pharahs) and it's generally unpleasant. I have had my teams do it a couple times before, though, and instead of leaving I stayed to see what would happen.

Last week my team all went D.Va and won Numbani attack quite easily. Yesterday, my team all went D.Va again (well, one Lucio) and lost Route 66 attack. I wasn't even mad, because the other team switched to four Junkrats, one Pharah and a healer in order to beat us. Junkrat blows D.Va up pretty hard. I was impressed they actually switched.

10+ Year Old Account
    Killing McCree using his own ultimate as Genji is incredibly satisfying

I've gotta say I am having the time of my life figuring out the aiming physics to try to get my D.Va bomb to fly up and land on top of unsuspecting enemy players because they can't see it and don't know where it's coming from. Even just ejecting it over the payload and getting a couple kills is fun as hell.
    I love doing this as well. King's Row attack is esp. fun to do this on as you can launch up over the wall or even out of the upper window at spawn and hit the point, kabooooom!

Also great fun to do on D.va is deliberately step out in front of a Soldier, McCree, Pharah, even Bastion/Torb turret ult and press E and then laugh as they get confused over the enemy team not dropping dead.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tryuk View Post
    Being able to survive the entire enemy team for way longer than I should be able to as Lucio. I always end up thinking "How did I live" while playing him.
    Also something I enjoy doing. Lijang and Ilios I'm especially good at doing that at. One time Lijang night market, I kept some five people of the enemy team busy just running/jumping around like a demented frog occupied long enough that my team had time to run back. Was also at the start so kept them from the initial cap. That said, that particular game, I had gold objective time with some three mins and 45 secs out of a nineish min match. I practically had my own tent there. ^^