Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Douchebag View Post
    Bring out Pepe one day, he's sure to get a 10
    smh tbh mehn.

7+ Year Old Account
    8/10 for nostalgia.
    Archimonde in Warcraft 3 was such an imposing figure, and felt ever-present the moment that he was summoned. There was an actual gravitas to his coming, and you could feel - or at least understand - the impending doom that was coming when he began to ravage the Alliance, Horde, and Night Elf settlements on his warpath to the World Tree.
    However, Warlords of Draenor took this away. He felt like a throw away boss, as though Mannoroth were the final boss and he were merely the Halion, thrown in at the last moment.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

8/10 I love that guy. one of the best villain in WoW.

I nominate Sargeras.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post
    Looking at the ranking list, I am beginning to wonder if we will have anyone beating Khadgar!
    Wait until Day #58 when Moroes is up. The Moroes Fan Club has the most ravenous and dedicated fans out of any group. It helps that we can't be distracted thanks to these nifty horse blinders.

OT: Voted 6/10 for the same reasons as the first couple posters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by devven9 View Post
    Wait until Day #58 when Moroes is up. The Moroes Fan Club has the most ravenous and dedicated fans out of any group. It helps that we can't be distracted thanks to these nifty horse blinders.

Yeah. I keep a close eye every Day.

You know, just in case a character received 50 x 1s or 10s to try and skew the poll, like how someone tried (and failed) on Day #29.

*Kalecgos the Spellweaver cackles maniacally. *

- - - Updated - - -

Oh! By the way, folks, as you know tomorrow is our fourth Special Character of the Day! We haven't had one in... Well, since the last Special Character of the Day day!

Stay tuned for some lols. I mean for some fun! Ya'll gonna love it, folks. Fun guaranteed!
    Last edited by mmoc4dd871e486; 2016-06-07 at 01:29 PM.

10/10
    Sand castle magic

Anyway looks like whitemane fan art now. I will get that last vote for her
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Yeah. I keep a close eye every Day.

You know, just in case a character received 50 x 1s or 10s to try and skew the poll, like how someone tried (and failed) on Day #29.
    Someone was messing with the Vol'jin poll? How?

Great guy in lore but ruined by wow machinima ( looking at you azerothian super villains )

Quote Originally Posted by devven9 View Post

I forgot to give my nomination! I nominate Nobundo

8/10. Would have been 9, but the confusion around WoD messed him up. Seriously, was that our Archimonde or not?

10+ Year Old Account
    If it was just WotA and WC3 i would have given him a 9.He was just a badass villian.But then WoD happened. 7/10

I nominate Muradin Bronzebeard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawclaw View Post
    8/10. Would have been 9, but the confusion around WoD messed him up. Seriously, was that our Archimonde or not?
    #one_legion lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Douchebag View Post
    Someone was messing with the Vol'jin poll? How?
    Easier to dig Day #29, look at the poll, and read the last few posts!

Deleted
    He's been beaten so many times and he still tries. Cute and pathetic at the same time thus 4/10.

+1 for Nobundo

EDIT: WoD Archi is the same Archi. Twisting Nether seems to be beyond time.

Deleted
    If someone nominates Nozdormu, we can complete the set of Aspects.

He's pathetic. "Most powerful lieutenant of the Legion second only to KJ" - repeatedly dies to mortals.

7+ Year Old Account
    Cookie cutter villain. No personality beyond the fact that he is a "big bad guy." Rating him on his impact and deducting on those flaws. 4/10.

I'll nominate Nozdormu, then! :]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mari of Myth View Post
    I'll nominate Nozdormu, then! :]
    Second that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

8/10

I found him a good villain in WC3, being an aggresive demon where his pride let to his downfall (pretty sure we've been trough more characters with that though). His motives were quite clear as he's not like his brother who likes to plan behind the schemes instead, and the Battle of Mount Hyjal has been one of the most amazing battles of Warcraft, alongside the Battle of the Frozen Throne. I love his voice in WC3, not so much for his voice in WoW despite that they have the same voice actor.

To bad that he got screwed up a lot in WoD, being used as some throwaway boss just because Grom wasn't interesting enough to fit as the final boss. And then this whole confusion of ''is this even the real Archimonde or an AU version??'', I wish he would've just stayed death so that he can be remembered as the guy who almost managed to destroy Azeroth. His skeleton was orginally in the old and clsoed off Hyjal, so maybe they've planned for him to stay dead originally. But apparently people like to see old used up characters again and again..... and Blizzard caves in...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    He's pathetic. "Most powerful lieutenant of the Legion second only to KJ" - repeatedly dies to mortals.
    I mean he IS really strong and dangerous, albeit stupid, but no one can deny his capabilities. What ticks me off are the people that say he is stronger than Kil'Jaedn. Like, please.

@Mari of Myth
    @ Melsiren;

Thanks folks! I prefer Malygos and Kalec naturally, but I really think Noz is the most interesting one.

7+ Year Old Account
    Thanks folks! I prefer Malygos and Kalec naturally, but I really think Noz is the most interesting one.
    The Blue Dragonflight is my favourite, but we should get all the Aspects in for a vote. They are important lore characters. :3