Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    In Harry Potter they are called witches. Never read the forgotten realm books.
    "You are a lizard, Harry."
    Forgotten Realms books, Kingkiller Chronicles... I can think of dozens others. I don't know what "classical" definition of wizard is, but if you somehow see "white knighting" here, then you have some kind of weird fetish or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmeebs View Post
    Nobody is obligated to sleep with you.
    Yes, but when women use sex as a weapon it's abuse. "You better do this or no sex!" and then if you want to leave them or divorce they threaten violence, taking all of your money, or destroying your property (although gay men have done that to my friends as well).

If you like it then you should've put a ring on it. OH OH OH, OH OH OH, OHOH, OH, OH OH OH

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    Why thank you
    The more devilish the better
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Ever read Harry Potter, or Forgotten Realms books? "No female wizards in literature", what is this even?
    Classical. Short of LOTR where Galadriel and Arwen were definitely not the damsel in distress, a lot of if not all prior work doesn't have female wizards of importance in things prior to modern day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Yes, but when women use sex as a weapon it's abuse. "You better do this or no sex!" and then if you want to leave them or divorce they threaten violence, taking all of your money, or destroying your property (although gay men have done that to my friends as well).
    If you truly have personal experiences of that, then sorry, but I can't say I've ever run into such women. But if you want to generalize more, keep at it. Nobody forces you to marry anyone and take the risk of losing half your stuff in case of a split.

Don't stick you d*ck in stupid/crazy or pay the consequences. Has worked wonders for me so far.

Personally , I don't believe in friend with benefits. If you want casual sex, just bang as many chicks/guys as you can, but never do it with the same girl/guy over and over or it will most likely end with one of the two being hurts.

Off course, that's easier said than done. It's not easy for everyone to get one night stand. Workout + tattoo is the key to casual sex! lolol
    Last edited by DarkBlade6; 2016-06-07 at 10:29 PM.

"You are a lizard, Harry."
    Forgotten Realms books, Kingkiller Chronicles... I can think of dozens others. I don't know what "classical" definition of wizard is, but if you somehow see "white knighting" here, then you have some kind of weird fetish or something.
    Men are called wizards, women are called witches. Last I checked Harry was male so I'm not sure why that quote is relevant.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Classical. Short of LOTR where Galadriel and Arwen were definitely not the damsel in distress, a lot of if not all prior work doesn't have female wizards of importance in things prior to modern day.
    Pretty sure all the wizards in LoTR were men. Galadriel was referred to as either a sorceress or a witch at one point.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    And? They want to be in a relationship, they don't want causal sex. I'm not seeing what the problem is.
    That's what I am saying. Women should be more open to the idea of casual sex since it no longer has massive lifelong repercussions like it used to. I am making a suggestion to women and showing why it makes sense, I am not forcing them to do anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Men are called wizards, women are called witches. Last I checked Harry was male so I'm not sure why that quote is relevant.
    Ah, you are right; I just checked the wiki, and it says that, for example, Hermione is a witch, and the school is called Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Fair enough, although it seems more like a purely linguistic distinction to me, as in "wizard = male sorcerer", and "witch = female sorcerer".

Still don't quite understand your point though. I thought "white knighting" would be complaining that females are excluded from the definition of the word by evil patriarchy, not trying to include them manually out of ignorance?

---

In Forgotten Realms, male Wizards are just as good as female Wizards, BTW.
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

Still don't quite understand your point though. I thought "white knighting" would be complaining that females are excluded from the definition of the word by evil patriarchy, not trying to include them manually out of ignorance?
    You got all upset because I said it was an anti-male issue when women can be virgins too. However wizards are male, so he was not targeting women. It's a double standard because virginity in males is seen as bad while it is celebrated in women. The other side of your issue with promiscuous men being seen as good and promiscuous women being seen as sluts.

10+ Year Old Account
    You got all upset because I said it was an anti-male issue when women can be virgins too. However wizards are male, so he was not targeting women. It's a double standard because virginity in males is seen as bad while it is celebrated in women. The other side of your issue with promiscuous men being seen as good and promiscuous women being seen as sluts.
    Upset? How so? I was pointing out that what you claimed was the same double standard actually wasn't.

I'm not sure you aren't lost in your own argument at this point. Or maybe you word it in a way that is difficult to understand...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    That's what I am saying. Women should be more open to the idea of casual sex since it no longer has massive lifelong repercussions like it used to. I am making a suggestion to women and showing why it makes sense, I am not forcing them to do anything.
    and plenty of women are open. However, those that dont want to are not necessarily being oppressed or pressured to be so, and the insinuation of that is rather stupid.

Some people's morality just dictates having sex as a part of a serious relationship. But you know this, and are just arguing against it anyways.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Ah, you are right; I just checked the wiki, and it says that, for example, Hermione is a witch, and the school is called Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Fair enough, although it seems more like a purely linguistic distinction to me, as in "wizard = male sorcerer", and "witch = female sorcerer".

Does that mean that stone knights defend virgins?
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimreaper View Post
    Doesnt matter, she wanted to sell sex = whore.

- - - Updated - - -

The point isnt that they manage to control sex, it's that they are trying too.
    This guy makes the point. It is not that guys have no self discipline and are mindless sex animals. Guys can resist the sexual allure of women, but the problem is that women still try to manipulate men using sex even when men are using self discipline to resist. That clearly illustrates the underlying motive that women towards men, and that they really do attempt to control men through sex.
    Last edited by nanook12; 2016-06-07 at 10:49 PM.

Upset? How so? I was pointing out that what you claimed was the same double standard actually wasn't.
    How is it not the same double standard?

I don't think OP is bitter at all. He's just telling it like it is.

Sex works like an economy, with supply and demand. Clearly the supply is limited for men due to societal customs and biological drives. And the drive is higher for men for similar reasons.

If women had libidos the same way men do, this would not be an issue. We'd just be screwing all the time. I believe I have read in a few studies that the incidence of sex from highest to lowest is gay men > straight couples > lesbians.

Women have something that men want and they know it. They also don't feel the instinctive (or society-driven) pressure to give it out freely. Not only are they not as interested in the first place, they stand to gain something something should they choose to have sex, because it's worth more to the guy than it is to the woman. See: sugar daddy phenomenon, men paying for dates, Hefner and Playboy, etc. etc.

These are all generalizations, but I think that sums up a large part of how it works. The best thing is to find a woman who is on the leading edge of the sexuality population distribution, or find one who doesn't pay so much mind to what she can get out of the deal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    This guy makes the point. It is not that guys have no self discipline and are mindless sex animals. Guys can resist the sexual allure of women, but the problem is that women still try to manipulate men using sex even when men are using self discipline to resist. That clearly illustrates the underlying motive of women towards men that they really do attempt to control men through sex.
    Having preferences isnt the same as controlling. Its like saying "I dont like redheads" is trying to control redheads into becoming non redheads.

I can see "I wont have sex if you dont do the dishes" as controlling, but "I dont like casual sex" is absolutely not controling.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimreaper View Post
    I'm implying that they should have sex when they want to, not when it's convenient.
    This guy nails it again. Women experience the same urges and want to have sex, but instead of having sex when they feel like it they would rather get something out of the guy first then reward the guy with sex because it is convenient for them. Some fucked up manipulation going on there. Maybe women aren't the devil, but the would fit in well as one of his henchmen lol.

cmon guys... OP is right... women having morals and not sleeping with anyone that wants to sleep with them is sexist. we must put an end to this right now! we should have a law that requires women to fuck any guy that tells them to.... /s