Page 16 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargnagel View Post
    My 3 best guesses:

- Announcement of the next expansion on ARGUS Because after Gul'Dan is killed, there is no Avatar for Sageras and we can go and beat up Kil'Jeaden
    - Announcement of free 2 play WoW
    - Announcement of the end of WoW, Legion will be last expansion
    So, Legion as a "1 tier expansion"?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    So, Legion as a "1 tier expansion"?
    Yes, because that is the only way they can manage the yearly expansion with "just" 7 - 9 months of content drought XD

Yes, because that is the only way they can manage the yearly expansion with "just" 7 - 9 months of content drought XD
    The sad thing is I can imagine them trying to pull that off.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stratman24 View Post
    NostalBegins/status/739156208213327874 - Twitter URL, sorry, can't post links yet.

Any chance it could have something to do with this? I realize it wouldn't be a Legion-specific announcement, but it sure would be exciting news!
    If its anything related to Nostalrious then you'll experience the biggest community outcry ever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    The sad thing is I can imagine them trying to pull that off.
    You know whats even sadder? There are hints that it could be the case.

1. Exodar getting ready to take the fight to Argus
    2. The Army of Light being on Argus
    3. We know Gul'dan is trying to make Illidans Body a new Avatar for Sageras and we will kill him.
    4. Illidan is setup for a redemption story, so he will get his body back or overwhelm Sageras Spirit in his Body

Yes they could make the Tomb of Sageras a Raid, but for what? In there should be nothing of interest for us and if they could use the old avatar for Sageras they wouldn't bother with Illidan.
    The delayed Island, we know nothing about it... and they have shown that they are ready to cut such things because they don't want to invest the time.

Legion should go on for 3+ tiers. Don't wanna lose my artifact that fast

- - - Updated - - -

You know whats even sadder? There are hints that it could be the case.

1. Exodar getting ready to take the fight to Argus
    2. The Army of Light being on Argus
    3. We know Gul'dan is trying to make Illidans Body a new Avatar for Sageras and we will kill him.
    4. Illidan is setup for a redemption story, so he will get his body back or overwhelm Sageras Spirit in his Body

Yes they could make the Tomb of Sageras a Raid, but for what? In there should be nothing of interest for us and if they could use the old avatar for Sageras they wouldn't bother with Illidan.
    The delayed Island, we know nothing about it... and they have shown that they are ready to cut such things because they don't want to invest the time.
    The tomb of Sargeras as of Legion is literally a doorway to Argus. Did you not know that? So they could make a SoO style raid thst starts at the tomb and ends on Argus OR how bout a throne of Thunder style patch where we have a quest hub and 5 man's on Argus with KJS palace as the raid tier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Legion should go on for 3+ tiers. Don't wanna lose my artifact that fast

- - - Updated - - -

The tomb of Sargeras as of Legion is literally a doorway to Argus. Did you not know that? So they could make a SoO style raid thst starts at the tomb and ends on Argus OR how bout a throne of Thunder style patch where we have a quest hub and 5 man's on Argus with KJS palace as the raid tier.
    We take the artifacts with us to Argus?

If it really is a doorway we could use (safely) why repair/power-up the exodar to go there? With the Army of light on the planet fighting the Legion is would be more logical to make it it's own expansion where we defeat the legion bit by bit and bring the entire army together to lay siege to KJ Palace.

But yes they could do what you said... but then there would be no yearly expansion

We take the artifacts with us to Argus?

If it really is a doorway we could use (safely) why repair/power-up the exodar to go there? With the Army of light on the planet fighting the Legion is would be more logical to make it it's own expansion where we defeat the legion bit by bit and bring the entire army together to lay siege to KJ Palace.

But yes they could do what you said... but then there would be no yearly expansion
    We are never getting yearly expansions. Ever. I don't think the armies of a zero th could all fit on the Exodar and if we have a doorway why not use it (warcraft 2:tides of darkness) and I really don't think they will go from Legion to another legion expansion.

Deleted
    We are never getting yearly expansions. Ever. I don't think the armies of a zero th could all fit on the Exodar and if we have a doorway why not use it (warcraft 2:tides of darkness) and I really don't think they will go from Legion to another legion expansion.
    well they went from MoP with a lot of orcs to WoD with a lot of orcs, switch to the legion to legion to argus wich switches to the void lords?

well they went from MoP with a lot of orcs to WoD with a lot of orcs, switch to the legion to legion to argus wich switches to the void lords?
    Forgot about naga/Nzoth who in my opinion could be done in 1 patch in legion

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allenschezar View Post
    I play Beta all the time but it never crashed. Lags sometimes yes, many server restarts etc. but crash? You sure there isn't something wrong on your end?
    Actually it's not a crash but disconnect when using some of the talented disc spells... Quite bad

Deleted
    Forgot about naga/Nzoth who in my opinion could be done in 1 patch in legion
    Okay how about this story line: We kill Gul'dan, get Illidans body back and travel to Argus, beat KJ come back to Azeroth to see that the Naga and N'zoth have taken over and that the titan soul is near corruption and being born. So we have the Naga/Old Gods and with them the Void Lords.
    And what better time for N'zoth to strike?

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Actually it's not a crash but disconnect when using some of the talented disc spells... Quite bad
    If you couldn't differentiate crashing and disconnecting, I doubt it was really on Blizzards end, but hey, this is what beta is for.

Okay how about this story line: We kill Gul'dan, get Illidans body back and travel to Argus, beat KJ come back to Azeroth to see that the Naga and N'zoth have taken over and that the titan soul is near corruption and being born. So we have the Naga/Old Gods and with them the Void Lords.
    And what better time for N'zoth to strike?
    Honestly that's my ideal patch flow scenario.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am expecting this to be the lords of war equivalent for Legion, a series of videos to be shown over the next few weeks leading up to the prepatch next month.

It'll still end up another year and a half between expansions.

Pretty sure the entire excuse for having less content patches for WOD was becuase it was going to help them get out the new expansion much faster.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Last ever X-pac and they're working on World of Starcraft LOL

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GlazeyB View Post
    If you couldn't differentiate crashing and disconnecting, I doubt it was really on Blizzards end, but hey, this is what beta is for.
    I can very well differentiate, I just used the wrong word, please crucify me
    The point is that the game was not playable.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Vanilla server access! ... if you buy legions

My 3 best guesses:

- Announcement of the next expansion on ARGUS Because after Gul'Dan is killed, there is no Avatar for Sageras and we can go and beat up Kil'Jeaden
    - Announcement of free 2 play WoW
    - Announcement of the end of WoW, Legion will be last expansion
    Well, those may just be the most outlandish guesses in this thread, so kudos to you.

Doubt it'll be anything even remotely interesting, anyway.