Page 18 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by iebe View Post
    Well Blizzard did once hint at a secret feature in Legion, so I think they did not yet reveal that.
    Could be wrong, but I'm fairly certain that was the level scaling. They stopped dropping those hints right after the flex-zones model was announced.

Well damn but at least we will know more about pepe...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert View Post
    Unfortunately, the people they invited are more likely to ask questions of this kind:

- Will we meet Pepe in the Broken Isles?
    - Will Pepe have new costumes?
    - Will Pepe meet the love of his life?
    - Will we be able to get a Pepe battle pet?
    - Are you going to release additional Pepe plushies?
    horrificly true

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    i hope its not just Pre-Patch announcement... why should they invite streamers there just to show them pre-patch date? .. if its rly just that then .. well if thats VERY SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT then im dissapointed

Quote Originally Posted by Icoblablubb View Post
    i hope its not just Pre-Patch announcement... why should they invite streamers there just to show them pre-patch date? .. if its rly just that then .. well if thats VERY SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT then im dissapointed
    How about prepatch date that coincides with the release of pristine servers? I'm down for that

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    How about prepatch date that coincides with the release of pristine servers? I'm down for that
    lol pristine thats a joke who even wants that just play without hirelooms and lfg and u got the same ..

lol pristine thats a joke who even wants that just play without hirelooms and lfg and u got the same ..
    I would play it. It is an isolated server with no heirlooms, no boosted xp, no lv 100 boosts, and the best part is no queable dungeons or raids. You are forced to play with people on that server. Fuck yeah I would look to join a raiding guild on a server like that.

Guess you don't understand what pristine servers are. The most important part is REALM COMMUNITY. No random grouping tools, no cross realm, no crz. Thát's what makes them special and different from anything you can do yourself (like leveling without heirlooms).

OT: Releasedate is being pulled forward 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by psiko74 View Post
    scaled leveling 1-110. i hope.
    That would make me cry like a little baby. I really miss northrend and now days you outlevel it so fast even without heirlooms.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Yes there WAS an open beta! it was for vanilla.
    So there never was an open beta for expansions. Point proven

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Yes there WAS an open beta! it was for vanilla.
    Didn't WOTLK have one as well at the end?

Oh god an earlier release date would be best case scenario but very unlikely

7+ Year Old Account
    Legion is the last expantion pack for WoW.

In before disappointment, so dont get that hyped.

I really hope they never implement pristine servers, because that would be the final nail in the coffin of Legacy servers. Legacy or nothing

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    I really hope they never implement pristine servers, because that would be the final nail in the coffin of Legacy servers. Legacy or nothing
    Rather have pristine servers. I played vanilla and I don't have any interest playing it again.maybeeee BC

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    So there never was an open beta for expansions. Point proven
    "There never was" an expansion announcement out of Blizzcon.
    "There never was" a 2 tier-expansion.
    "There never was" an alpha like Legion has had.

I think you shouldn't rely on past experiences as facts for the future.

Rather have pristine servers. I played vanilla and I don't have any interest playing it again.maybeeee BC
    Legacy isn't a term exclusive to Vanilla. TBC, WotLK servers would be legacy too.

Anyway isn't the announcement strictly Legion related?

Deleted
    Legacy = all old content

You could get BC server with that, pristine just means you play the same game but with less features. Not really sure if I want to pay the same money for less...

Deleted
    I think it will just be a release date for Demon hunters that will come before the pre-patch - They have gear already listed in HFC journal for them. Best case would be earlier release than 30th August (Doubt it though) And I would not define the announcement of pre patch date as ''special''

If pristine doesn't roll back the old world zones to pre-cata it's a failure.