Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteRetro View Post
    its amazing how pathetic some people are...like its just a movie...not propaganda pushing some hate agenda. im sure the director's cut will abate any and all concerns about pacing with the film but honestly, crying about how bad actors are could be done the same for actors in the LOTR films.
    Yea, we all wanted Warcraft on screen and we got a good decent movie, for fans it's great, obviously there will be people that will complain, it's the same with WoW, always complaining and still playing...It's just a nonsense for me, if you don't like something why giving this hate to others...

Quote Originally Posted by Tornwar View Post
    The movie scored $30m in China in 12 hours

Dem Chinese be crazy! <3
    Dem Chinese be nerd - better word

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteRetro View Post
    you should have seen the fallout from LOTR fanboys of the novels vs the movies. fark me the novel guys literally thought PJ filmed some 2nd rate shitshow in his backyard (backyard was actually accurate sans new Zealand) but either way, some people literally just cannot stand some shit existing.
    haters gonna hate

they prolly hate their own parents
    Last edited by daywalker02; 2016-06-08 at 02:00 PM.

Deleted
    Anyone read the novelization yet? Any interesting cut parts?

Great shot of Garona here

them tusks. what did they use? tictacs?

Quote Originally Posted by wickys View Post
    Anyone read the novelization yet? Any interesting cut parts?
    Im asking myself the same. Cant wait to watch the movie in 2 days

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Sniglet View Post
    them tusks. what did they use? tictacs?
    I don't have any problem with her tusks. They look right, IMO.
    Anyway, her character was very well written and Paula Patton's performance was surprisingly good. So I think Garona is one thing of the movie I really can't complain about.

The film has other problems.

Quote Originally Posted by dentodili View Post
    Im asking myself the same
    No, mostly useless trivia (like the woman Lothar was moving crates with is called Aloman and those crates contained 'boomsticks'), linking scenes and bits of dialog here and there. But at least it gives definite answers to the Garona's parentage and the aftermath.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin94 View Post
    I don't have any problem with her tusks. They look right, IMO.
    No, they aren't even set at the right angle and you can see her real premolars. They should've made the entire lower teeth model to give her underbite and deformed lip.
    Paula Patton's performance was surprisingly good.
    She was overacting like hell.
    Last edited by Tackhisis; 2016-06-08 at 02:17 PM.

Now, when the movie is in the cinemas, we can speculation about the next Warcarft movie. Is it abou war 1?? ..and who will be the new bad guy?? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Technically, you could follow the same exact order of events, but let Orgrim reach Gul'dan and let him kill the warlock himself, rather than have Gul'dan run into the tomb and die by the hands of some random demons.
    I think Orgrim will BECOME the Warchief by KILLING Gul'dan.

Just look at Gul'dan in the movie... He can insta-kill groups of green orcs in a matter of seconds. My guess is that he just "burns the fel" inside them - and this kind of power makes it very unlikely that any of the green orcs would move against Gul'dan or even disobey him, despite someone else (cough, Orgrim, cough) being the Warchief. What I'm getting at is that if Orgrim was to become Warchief, Gul'dan still has this insane power that would allow him to force orcs into submission and have them "remove" Orgrim from power.

Also, remember that pretty much most/all Frostwolves are dead in the movie. Even if there are some survivors, they are probably scattered, there's most likely not a lot of them and after Orgrim betraying their Chieftan and causing the fall of their clan, I cannot see that they would be a) interested in rejoining the Horde b) keen to accept Orgrim as their leader. So that basically means that Orgrim is quite possibly the only brown/uncorrupted orc left.

What I'm getting at is that if Orgrim became Warchief, he most likely wouldn't have a huge group of brown orcs to protect him - and Gul'dan has the power to subdue all other orcs, so Orgrim would basically be alone vs the whole Horde/any number of Horde warriors that Gul'dan would force into following him. My guestion is, why would Gul'dan listen to Orgrim and not just get a bunch of Grunts and force them to kill Orgrim like at night or during a hunt or during a battle, when not a lot of orcs would be able to oppose Gul'dan (i.e. maybe he wouldn't be able to take them all)? It wouldn't make any sense.

Also, just look at it - basically, for all we know, Orgrim is the only brown orc left = he is the only one that most likely wouldn't be "burned" by Gul'dan and could "save the Horde" from him. And seeing how Gul'dan was in the movie - the orcs value honor, Gul'dan doesn't, so there's a strong chance that eventually he'd do something that would piss off some powerful orcs, hell, maybe even some of the Chieftains and have them plot to remove him from power? And since Gul'dan has this fel magic burn thing going on, guess who they might want to turn to for help?

Oh, I don't know... The only brown orc left as far as we know who conveniently enough is a decent fighter and could defeat Gul'dan, already got orcs to support him during the movie (when Durotan died) and guess what - who also has a huge personal "hammer to grind" with Gul'dan for killing his best friend by cheating in a Mak'gora and esentially slaughtering his clan?

You guessed it - Orgrim Doomhammer.
    I think everything is perfectly set up for Orgrim killing Gul'dan. The only question remains - how and when will he do it?
    One option is that he eventually goes after Gul'dan for killing Durotan all by himself.
    The other, the one I'd find more entertaining, is that Gul'dan would screw something up and have some of the Chieftans (cough, Grommash, cough) plot against him - i.e. getting Orgrim to kill Gul'dan, delivering Gul'dan into his hands and then accepting that since Orgrim has killed Gul'dan (who might as well be the Warchief now), the leadership of the Horde should be passed to him.

Deleted
    Warcraft OD 300M($45.7m) including 50M midnights.
    2nd biggest only behind FF7(399M including 52.5M mids).
    https://twitter.com/ChinaBoxOffice/s...50316244996096
    Last edited by mmoc193995c0cb; 2016-06-08 at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    The final part could be changed, but Gul'dan killed right after Orgrim becomes Warchief would be a poor choice, because it would eliminate from the picture the whole dynamic between them during the course of the Second War.
    Well, that's exactly what I think will happen.
    I've explained in the spoilery part above why I don't think they can rationally have this dynamic.
    It would just seem weird if Gul'dan can burn green orcs, the brown orcs are mostly dead and then this one brown orc comes and Gul'dan follows him even though he could easily get some of the green orcs to just kill Orgrim.

Also, IIRC dealing with Gul'dan in this movie didn't really work out too well for Orgrim, so you'd think he would know better, right? Personally, I think with what they did in the movie, Orgrim would look insanely stupid if he beat Gul'dan and let him live, even though he already got burned by him once.

Also, why would Orgrim not want revenge for Durotan? I think it would look weird that Orgrim spares the guy who caused the death of his best friend and the massacre of his entire clan.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    It's somewhat telling, I suppose, that it didn't beat FF7 at the box office when it did beat it in presales. Hopefully fans in China go back and see it again.
    OMG... you're seriously so miserable. As if coming 2nd is bad. WTF...

Really liked Draka the side character

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    No, they aren't even set at the right angle and you can see her real premolars. They should've made the entire lower teeth model to give her underbite and deformed lip.
    She was overacting like hell.
    Why isn't this camrip guy banned yet?

Deleted
    I'm not saying it's bad, I'm saying it's indicative of the audience for the film in China. It isn't people walking up to the theater, it's fans specifically. As such I want them to see the movie multiple times to give us the best chance for a sequel. Get your head out of your ass and stop putting words in my mouth.
    It's indicative that it's gonna be big. There's 'nothing telling' about it.

I'm not putting any words in your mouth, nor am I being an ass. All you have to offer is negativity, and as I said before you'd clearly take satisfaction if the film were to fail so you would be 'right'.

It's seriously hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Andyssian View Post
    I think Orgrim will BECOME the Warchief by KILLING Gul'dan.

Just look at Gul'dan in the movie... He can insta-kill groups of green orcs in a matter of seconds. My guess is that he just "burns the fel" inside them - and this kind of power makes it very unlikely that any of the green orcs would move against Gul'dan or even disobey him, despite someone else (cough, Orgrim, cough) being the Warchief. What I'm getting at is that if Orgrim was to become Warchief, Gul'dan still has this insane power that would allow him to force orcs into submission and have them "remove" Orgrim from power.

Also, remember that pretty much most/all Frostwolves are dead in the movie. Even if there are some survivors, they are probably scattered, there's most likely not a lot of them and after Orgrim betraying their Chieftan and causing the fall of their clan, I cannot see that they would be a) interested in rejoining the Horde b) keen to accept Orgrim as their leader. So that basically means that Orgrim is quite possibly the only brown/uncorrupted orc left.

What I'm getting at is that if Orgrim became Warchief, he most likely wouldn't have a huge group of brown orcs to protect him - and Gul'dan has the power to subdue all other orcs, so Orgrim would basically be alone vs the whole Horde/any number of Horde warriors that Gul'dan would force into following him. My guestion is, why would Gul'dan listen to Orgrim and not just get a bunch of Grunts and force them to kill Orgrim like at night or during a hunt or during a battle, when not a lot of orcs would be able to oppose Gul'dan (i.e. maybe he wouldn't be able to take them all)? It wouldn't make any sense.

Also, just look at it - basically, for all we know, Orgrim is the only brown orc left = he is the only one that most likely wouldn't be "burned" by Gul'dan and could "save the Horde" from him. And seeing how Gul'dan was in the movie - the orcs value honor, Gul'dan doesn't, so there's a strong chance that eventually he'd do something that would piss off some powerful orcs, hell, maybe even some of the Chieftains and have them plot to remove him from power? And since Gul'dan has this fel magic burn thing going on, guess who they might want to turn to for help?

Oh, I don't know... The only brown orc left as far as we know who conveniently enough is a decent fighter and could defeat Gul'dan, already got orcs to support him during the movie (when Durotan died) and guess what - who also has a huge personal "hammer to grind" with Gul'dan for killing his best friend by cheating in a Mak'gora and esentially slaughtering his clan?

You guessed it - Orgrim Doomhammer.
    I think everything is perfectly set up for Orgrim killing Gul'dan. The only question remains - how and when will he do it?
    One option is that he eventually goes after Gul'dan for killing Durotan all by himself.
    The other, the one I'd find more entertaining, is that Gul'dan would screw something up and have some of the Chieftans (cough, Grommash, cough) plot against him - i.e. getting Orgrim to kill Gul'dan, delivering Gul'dan into his hands and then accepting that since Orgrim has killed Gul'dan (who might as well be the Warchief now), the leadership of the Horde should be passed to him.
    I bet that Gul'dan is getting weaker. That toxic green stuff got to have some serious side effects. It will eat him up eventually.

And of course Tomb of Sargeras - too hungry for power

Actuals are lower than initially estimated. Warcraft didn't beat FF7's midnight pre-sales opening record

https://twitter.com/ChinaBoxOffice/s...44014840107008

- - - Updated - - -

Because it's not against the forum rules to give your opinions based on what you've seen? Just do what I did pages ago and add him to ignore. He's not adding anything of value to the conversation.
    He saw the movie in camrip and claim a lot of things based on that. May not be against the rules, but it's bringing only useless negativity in the thread.

Deleted
    It's somewhat telling, I suppose, that it didn't beat FF7 at the box office when it did beat it in presales. Hopefully fans in China go back and see it again.
    The numbers from yesterday were est. the real numbers are lower so it didn't beat FF7, the presales are still good and they have Holidays now so it's like 4 Saturdays in a row, hopefuly at the end of week iit will reach 120-150M

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SexyManipulator View Post
    It's indicative that it's gonna be big. There's 'nothing telling' about it.

I'm not putting any words in your mouth, nor am I being an ass. All you have to offer is negativity, and as I said before you'd clearly take satisfaction if the film were to fail so you would be 'right'.

It's seriously hilarious.
    man it's not negativity it's realism or skeptical how you wish ))

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin94 View Post
    Actuals are lower than initially estimated. Warcraft didn't beat FF7's midnight pre-sales opening record

https://twitter.com/ChinaBoxOffice/s...44014840107008

- - - Updated - - -
    around 45 million USD on Day 1