Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    So there is no hero limit per game? Like.... you could log in to a game where the opposing team is either stacking or full of the same character?
    yep.
    but people rarely do it.
    mostly because most of the time its gonna be useless if your enemy knows how to play the game.

Formerly known as Arafal

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vradar View Post
    A good tracer is hard to play against but compared to a good widowmaker for example she really isn't anything more than annoying.
    Might be the character design. You don't hear Widowmaker talk - she just kills you and it's over. Tracer is constantly jumping around and laughing at your feeble effort to catch her. Yes, I do have a feeling of deja vu, I've seen you do that same damn thing dozen of times now...

It's kinda similar to hearing "Easy..." and getting instantly killed by McCree.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Play Mei, freeze her face off, one shot her with an icicle.
    Play Symmetra, hide with your turrets, watch her try and flee from the never ending damage beam.
    Play Winston, watch her try and flee from the never ending damage beam and gazillion health pool.
    Play Junkrat, mine to her face, toss bombs where her dashes go.
    Play Torn, watch your turrets one shot her.

Etc, etc.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by runique View Post
    If a Tracer is dying to Winston, they are a low tier Tracer. As long as the Tracer is landing headshots on the Winston she should out damage the Winston before he kills her if she recalls to full. Also her blinks should be fine for escaping Winstons.
    The only way Tracer takes out Winston is if her ULT is up. Otherwise, he can stay on top of her and doesn't need to aim so he's just constantly moving. Tracer's best course of action is to just run away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even when I play Hanzo I don't find her annoying. All it takes is one arrow to any part of her body and she's dead. She's a 1 shot kill on him.

When I'm on Mei she's SUPER easy. When I'm on Junkrat she's easy. When I'm on Lucio she's easy.

Get good and she won't be so bad.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Pick Winston, melt all tracers you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Drazail View Post
    Pick Winston, melt all tracers you want.
    I prefer junkrat , but Winston works well

Deleted
    Winston is not the absolute best counter against Tracer as she has more mobility and outranges him.

Best Tracer counter is easily Roadhog with his insanely big hitbox hitscan hook or Soldier 76 that go bigger hitscan weapon and self heals.
    *I main Tracer*

Mei is really strong vs Tracer since her icicles one-shot if you headshot.

Junkrat is quite strong also since a perfect hit one-shots Tracer and he got good splash and the trap.

D.Va got a ton of armor, Tracer only deals 50% damage vs Armor so good tank pick against Tracer.

Widowmaker is good vs Tracer to, her bodyshots one-shots Tracer and there's many spots where Tracer cannot reach her.

Torbjörn's Turret got 100% acc hitscan, a really huge deal for Tracer as it denies a large area usually.

Mccree can just Flashbang, due to 20tick rate, Tracer cannot reactively deal with it, she has to retroactively try to bait the flashbang and he deals good damage at medium distance with ordinary shots.

Lucio's auto heals and mobility makes him strong vs Tracers low dps, if a target is being healed by Lucio, most likely Tracer will not get a kill because Tracer need to retreat and recharge Blink after a few seconds.

Pharah is good vs Tracer while in the air, as Tracer lose most of her damage hitting a target outside close-mid range.

But yeah, if you suck at aiming, you gonna hate Tracer, as most Tracer counters require good aim, but really Tracer is not the easiest hero to play. Try her yourself, 150 hp means you get one-shot by a huge amount of attacks.
    Last edited by mmocdfdf1a8f27; 2016-06-08 at 09:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally think Genji is much harder to kill than Tracer. A well played Genji will be wall climbing, swift striking, and double jumping all over the place while shurikening you down and then deflecting your shit back at you.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    Git gud.
    Okay I only find Widowmaker annoying when I am playing 150 hp heroes.
    She is the ONLY hero I hate, but I only hate her sometimes.
    I dont understand all the complain threads that is going around.

"Scissors are OP. Rock is fine."
    -Paper

Tracer beats squishies. That's her job. Get to the back line and mess them up. She has the lowest hp in the game, at 150, can be 1shot by any sniper(even body shots), can be 1shot by reaper, road hog, McCree / Mei can 1-2 shot her with head shots, Symmetra can almost instantly kill her...the list goes on. Orb of Discord makes her die to almost anything.

Tracer also has one of the highest damage drop-offs. She's basically a melee hero.

She's strong - I feel every hero is strong. I don't think she's OP. I don't actually think anyone but McCree is OP - and not because of Fan the Hammer either. Accurate sniping + no damage drop off is the problem for him, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    So there is no hero limit per game? Like.... you could log in to a game where the opposing team is either stacking or full of the same character?
    I have seen 5 Winston's jet pack in all at once out of nowhere, the panic doesn't set in quick enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    My name's Alopex, and I'm a Tracer
    Just preface all my posts with "Well, I didn't read the thread, but..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Obi-Wan Kenobi
    You don't need to see any identification.
    This isn't the user you're looking for.
    Move along.
    Fixed a bug allowing Reaper to Shadow Step to unintended locations
    Minor text fixes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxie View Post
    In what way would Genji need a nerf? He used to be OP when combined with the old way orb of harmony worked, but now?
    I find him quite OP today too. He's too fast, he can climb walls and double jump, he has both ranged and melee attacks, his ulti is really good AND he can deflect attacks, which harms even the experienced players.

Of the heroes I play the most, Widowmaker, Pharah and Soldier 76, I find Genji as the hardest to beat of all the heroes, even as Pharah.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    I find him quite OP today too. He's too fast, he can climb walls and double jump, he has both ranged and melee attacks, his ulti is really good AND he can deflect attacks, which harms even the experienced players.

Of the heroes I play the most, Widowmaker, Pharah and Soldier 76, I find Genji as the hardest to beat of all the heroes, even as Pharah.
    Then consider playing Winston and watch Genji slowly try to run away from his inevitable demise.

He's honestly not even that great, Genji I feel is often a liability unless whoever plays him is really skilled.

Deleted
    the real question, whats wrong with lana del rey?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Then consider playing Winston and watch Genji slowly try to run away from his inevitable demise.

He's honestly not even that great, Genji I feel is often a liability unless whoever plays him is really skilled.
    Winston might be unaffected by deflection, but he still won't catch Genji. Single charge is inferior to dash, double jump and wall climb, unless it's an area which doesn't allow for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Play Mei, freeze her face off, one shot her with an icicle. - What sort of horrific Tracer can get frozen with blink and rewind?
    Play Symmetra, hide with your turrets, watch her try and flee from the never ending damage beam. Rewind once you find them
    Play Winston, watch her try and flee from the never ending damage beam and gazillion health pool. 3x blink and rewind is more than enough to range out Winstons weapon and jump pack. Plus he's a mega easy target to repeatedly hit with your own weapons
    Play Junkrat, mine to her face, toss bombs where her dashes go. That is not a reliable way to kill Tracer. Best chance you have is getting her in the trap
    Play Torn, watch your turrets one shot her. Take turret fire just rewind

Etc, etc.
    Not one of the heroes you've picked is a good counter to Tracer. She can easily kill all but Torbjorn because he's probably behind the wall with his hammer out.

Against a decent Tracer her best counters are a better Tracer, McCree and Widowmaker.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelendria View Post
    Not one of the heroes you've picked is a good counter to Tracer. She can easily kill all but Torbjorn because he's probably behind the wall with his hammer out.

Against a decent Tracer her best counters are a better Tracer, McCree and Widowmaker.
    Mei is generally strong vs Tracer because her random one-shots forcing Tracer to use Blinks more offensively, resulting in more downtime having to hide and recharge them. Her wall can also mess up your blinks and she got Ice Block which is great against Tracers low burst damage.

Symmetra... Yeah total pushover for Tracer, there's no way a good Tracer will get killed by Symmetra unless you accidently blink into a charged alt fire while fighting something else. Sentry nests can easily just be blinked past then taken down from a better angle or just stright ignored and there's nothing Symmetra can do against that and Tracer is the best Teleporter killer.

Winston, yeah in a 1v1 there's no way a good Tracer will even get hit, you can easily kite him forever. And in big group battles, Tracer is on the outskirts of the battle, she got to low hp to duke it out in the middle.

Junkrat, he's actually good vs Tracer, mostly because the random one-shots, it really forces Tracer to play much more defensively with Junkrats lobbing grenades randomly + be aware of traps. Mind you he is totally worthless in a 1v1 vs Tracer, but protected by his group he is really annoying.

Ill say Roadhog and Widow is the best Tracer counters as their easily capable of one-shotting her if she makes even a tiny mistake.
    McCree is good to but flashbang has much shorter range then hook and Widow so it's easier to deal with him as Tracer imo.

Then there's soldier 76, i just run away from them as Tracer, superior weapon, self healing, sprint that can catch you if your out of Blinks, yeah not good for Tracer.
    Last edited by mmocdfdf1a8f27; 2016-06-09 at 12:36 PM.