Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Yeah, shit like that is what makes me disbelieve they're actually seeking protection and are not just after exploiting benefit systems n shit.
    Exactly ....

Everyone should get support when there are wars or similar in their country. BUT they must not behave like that in the country where they get the support they were looking for.
    If they do so -> go back home and see what you get there.
    In this specific case, everyone of them should get thrown out of the country, back in there own. They had there chance and lost it. And this should be done in every similar case.
    Maybe then, they realise that there are different rules in different countrys. In their country, i'm not allowed to do certain other things, but they want to do everything they want.

I have absolutely nothing againts migrants, but this is not ok and there has to be set a sign. No country should tolerate such behaviour.
    Nanoxia Deep Silence 5 Rev.B|ASRock Z97 Extreme4|i7-4790K|HR-02 Macho|G.Skill TridentX 2x8GB|Sapphire Nitro+ Vega 64|250GB+64GB+1TB SSD|4TB HDD|Seasonic Ultra Prime Gold 1000W|Corsair Scimitar Pro+Razer Sphex|Logitech G910+|LG 34UC88-B|2x iiyama Prolite XUB2792QSU-B1|Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro+AntLion ModMic 4|Thrustmaster T500RS+TH8A

Fucking right-wing extermists who are not building fire-proof asylum centres.

Just look at these eyes! What if that kid was inside of the building?!

What is there were, for example, a kid who was playing with fire? That would mean he could kill everyone inside of it. The country where they did that is not protecting refugees enough, shame on them. I hope that EU is going to give them big sanctions for risking their lives!
    Last edited by Eazy; 2016-06-09 at 09:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    My perspective has been changed by the amount of groups becoming refugees.

Next up. People from Kazakhstan and India will be refugees.
    We've always had refugees from Afghanistan and other areas. Remember, Germany took in 500k asylum seekers per year on average anyway. Now we have 500k more. Big deal. Don't let the media turn you around like that.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    We've always had refugees from Afghanistan and other areas. Remember, Germany took in 500k asylum seekers per year on average anyway. Now we have 500k more. Big deal. Don't let the media turn you around like that.
    Please note you said other areas, too. Which announces to me you are aware of the groups of people that have zero business being called refugees.

Deleted
    Please note you said other areas, too. Which announces to me you are aware of the groups of people that have zero business being called refugees.
    You can be a refugee and come from a place thats not at war. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    You can be a refugee and come from a place thats not at war. Just saying.
    So can the natives call themselves refugees so they will be taken away from the intersectionalist wars starting in country, brought there by the government?

Deleted
    My perspective has been changed by the amount of groups becoming refugees.

Next up. People from Kazakhstan and India will be refugees.
    A tiny number is already trying. India -> Finland is quite impressive though, props to Pajeet for that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well now i know first hand how breitbart makes "news". This is quite the example of bullshit propaganda garbage.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    So can the natives call themselves refugees so they will be taken away from the intersectionalist wars starting in country, brought there by the government?
    ... say what again?

Deleted
    The sad thing about this is that these so called "refugees" are behaving like that in alot of places.

The person I know who is working in one of these accommodations for youths (basically everything between 5-24 years old or something like that) told me that they are *all* behaving like shit. When she tells me about the problem she faces and how she is treated and how helpless the whole situation is, I'm getting angry.

The police has to show up every single day and they can't do anything to prevent it. They find out that the papers they use and used are falsified, but they are allowed to keep them. They are being threatened and when they act to get them in line again, they will do even more to turn that place to hell itself.
    A recent example: at 22:00, people are supposed to sleep there and everyone should at least stay quiet, even if they don't want to sleep yet. I think that should be the basic, Germans would literally have to pay fines (disturbing the peace) if they do it over and over again, but that's not why I'm mad at them.
    They don't respect rules at all, they keep running, screaming and playing around.
    "They are still kids!" you say? No...most of them are not, they tell you they are 18, but after a while it turns out they are 24+, they tell you they are brother and sister, turns out they are not... sometimes they are not even related.
    And if the caretakers do something against it, like not allowing them to use wireless LAN, they recieve death threats, they destroy property or fuck with the fuse panel and turn out the electricity. Seriously, what the fuck.

The police can't do anything, they are not allowed to a lot either, they themselves said to them that "we are stupid to welcome and allow them to stay here".
    It angers me to see these "trolls" doing whatever they want, not only do they ruin everything for the people who truely need help, they also ruin it for the people who WANT to help. (She was actually someone who wanted to help, but now she's like "it's better if they just disappear to where they came from" <- quote)
    Germany is clearly not strict enough with these kind of people, I don't know if it's because of our history, or because of our bureaucracy, it's annoying *af*.

... say what again?
    Anyone can be a refugee, right? The natives should get it on this and get extracted from the wartorn areas around asylum centers.

Islamic refugees ungrateful for assistance, start fights/fires/rapes/whatever else the fuck they do/etc in protest. In other news, the sky is blue.

Seriously, these people do not deserve any kind of refuge or asylum. End of story. Send them back to the shit hole they came from and let them get their own shit sorted out there. We don't have the time, money, or effort to help these people, only to have them spit in our faces for doing so. Pay for their passage home and if they refuse to leave, they get a bullet in the head. Done and done.
    Last edited by Zephyr Storm; 2016-06-09 at 10:06 AM.

Deleted
    Anyone can be a refugee, right? The natives should get it on this and get extracted from the wartorn areas around asylum centers.
    wartorn areas around asylum centres?...... ?

wartorn areas around asylum centres?...... ?
    Got to be as wartorn as fucking Morocco.

Deleted
    Got to be as wartorn as fucking Morocco.
    listen dude.. I cant actually make up what the fuck it is you're trying to say. Are you saying "natives around asylum centres in Europe should be called refugees because of the state of the areas"?

listen dude.. I cant actually make up what the fuck it is you're trying to say. Are you saying "natives around asylum centres in Europe should be called refugees because of the state of the areas"?
    BINGO?

It makes as much sense as Morocco being a wartorn country. As in none.

If we're calling Moroccans that, yes. Plus, there are people legit suffering from the consequences of the government doing a shit jobof making this a tolerable situation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    If they can't act like civilised human being's I say send em back war torn country or not.
    While I would love them to do that, it would mean braking our own laws.

No. But they can call themselves refugees if the country is recognised as being in a state that you may want to flee from. For various reasons, not all of them are strictly "being a warzone". Sometimes you may want to flee just because your religion is persecuted.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    BINGO?

It makes as much sense as Morocco being a wartorn country. As in none.
    "Being a wartorn country" doesn't matter. You need to show and prove that your life is in danger back home. That might be due to several reasons. War is one but there's also political dissent, extreme poverty... stuff like this.

Anyway... the idea that someone would compare areas around asylum centres in Germany to areas in Morocco is beyond idiotic.

- - - Updated - - -

If we're calling Moroccans that, yes. Plus, there are people legit suffering from the consequences of the government doing a shit jobof making this a tolerable situation.
    Have you... ever been to Morocco?