Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I would constantly troll out the lottery buying every possible combination and win it every time, and have people waste more money on it seeing the inflated pot.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Magnus View Post
    Assuming it would be enough, it would be interesting to buy all the consumer debt in the US for cheap and forgive it all.
    You'll be about ~$16 Trillion short I'm afraid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Buy everything. Literally everything. Well, everything on Earth anyways.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    I would constantly troll out the lottery buying every possible combination and win it every time.
    Which lottery? You realize that on some of the lotteries its impossible as there isn't enough time to process all of the combination of numbers in time for the next drawing right?

Quote Originally Posted by Wormcode View Post
    I'd buy all of Trump's assets and make him live in a cardboard box.
    But if you buy them off him, he gets the money ... How would he end up in a Cardboard box?

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Which lottery? You realize that on some of the lotteries its impossible as there isn't enough time to process all of the combination of numbers in time for the next drawing right?
    Eh, just pay the flat sum of what the total amount of tickets cost so I'd be a guaranteed winner... be like what, €500m every time?

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    What would you do if you were given a Trillion dollars (USD)?

I would donate a lot of it to the development of impoverished nations, fund scientists and set up a few ecological reserves and projects. Any money left I would just waste on myself.
    Pay blizzard to create a vanilla server, wait for everyone to start playing, then close the server because im an asshole

Refer to Anti-Flag's song "One Trillion Dollars"

Wow tokens. and a pizza.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

I would build a giant statue that breathes fire, and says "remember me"
    then, with the money i have left, i'd give most of it away to medical research, and space exploration.
    and then, i would just travel around the world, till i died probably, and just have fun, whatever money is left, leave it to my family and let them do whatever they like with it

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wormcode View Post
    I'd buy all of Trump's assets and make him live in a cardboard box.

You have to love the logic of the anti-Trump people...

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Buy up any and all land that the government and/or charities want to use to house middle eastern "refugees". Once it's mine I won't allow any refugees on and instead turn them into parks or something the British public can use. Maybe sell a few plots to businesses.

Whatever's left I'd use to keep living the life I live now, keeping excess in case any other issues or threats to the country pop up.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    do we talk 10^12 ( a million millions) or the german trillion ? the second is 10^18

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    do we talk 10^12 ( a million millions) or the german trillion ? the second is 10^18
    A trillion is 1,000,000,000,000.

Buy out Blizzard and start fixing shit. God help the WoD team.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zandro View Post
    A trillion is 1,000,000,000,000.
    See, that's only a lousy billion here.
    For the opening question: amount is tax free ? otherwise we should talk about real numbers after taxes and everything. I would hide in a mansion, talk to nobody unless i blatantly lie about it and convince everybody and their grandma i'm not that rich. donate only anonymous.

10+ Year Old Account
    The question nobody is asking themselves is:

Why have a trillion when you can have.......... one million dollars?

If I had even 1 billion dollars (1/1000th of the amount considered in this thread), I really wouldn't know what to do with it.

I'd probably set aside a couple hundred-million for myself and my family. Not that I would live an outrageous lifestyle; I'd prefer to live the way I am today, although obviously I wouldn't have to keep a day-job anymore. But I'd set aside enough to make sure that myself and the next few generations of my family are set for life.

The rest would go towards charities and humanitarian efforts, because I just don't know what I'd do with that sort of money. I figure it should go towards making our world suck less, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    What would you do if you were given a Trillion dollars (USD)?

I would donate a lot of it to the development of impoverished nations, fund scientists and set up a few ecological reserves and projects. Any money left I would just waste on myself.
    Put 1 million in bank, to live forever for % gains without having to work as a slave to some asshole, like I have to do now. And donate all other money into science, in development of non-fossil fuel projects and the like. No money for charity though, because charity is idiotic idea.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Pay off the mortgage on my house. Buy a second home in Montana and a third in whatever warm destination my wife wants. Stick 1 billion aside in trust for each of my kids. Stick an additional 5 billion in reserve somewhere as my retirement (rest of my life) fund. Divide the remaining bulk in half. Give one half to charities I deem fit (St. Jude's, Wounded Warriors, etc), invest the other half in research/small businesses working to find capital (with due research and diligence obviously, not throwing it around all willy-nilly). Travel.