Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    To some extent that's true, but Trump is not (yet) part of the entrenched Washington Establishment,
    Jesus Christ... Were you in a coma for the past 20 years??? This is the guy who's literally the establishment that corrupts the career politicians! You're suggesting that the evil puppet master not being one of his puppets he corrupted is a good thing!? You're just eliminating the middleman between is all! >_<
    Last edited by mvaliz; 2016-06-09 at 06:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Jesus Christ... Were you in a coma for the past 20 years??? This is the guy who's literally the establishment that corrupts the politicians! You're saying the evil puppet master isn't one of his puppets he corrupted! >_<
    He's tried through various donations but among the elites who actually run the show he's still a laughing stock, TV reality show barker.

Want to know who wasn't in a "coma for the past 20 years"? Try David Cay Johnston, who has covered Trump for many years:

21 Questions for Donald Trump

That should tell you much of what one needs to know about him.
    Last edited by Caolela; 2016-06-09 at 06:58 PM.

The titles of this youtuber's other videos says everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amunrasonther View Post
    I hope you're not referring to DCJ, since his bonafides are pretty much impeccable, and he's exposed corruption and malfeasance in broad areas for many years. He's not just some kooky "youtuber", but nice try.

Go ahead and read his bio: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Cay_Johnston

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Athor View Post
    You really need to step out of your circle jerk, and take a look at the bigger picture. Using the establishment to fund his campaign is genius, he has already proved on 4 separate occasions that he will screw over a big bank, and he will do it again. They even know he is probably going to screw them, but they have no alternative but to hope for the best. If they don't back him, then Trump will really really screw them when he wins.
    So you're saying he's an untrustworthy vindictive backstabber?

I hope you're not referring to DCJ, since his bonafides are pretty much impeccable, and he's exposed corruption and malfeasance in broad areas for many years. He's not just some kooky "youtuber", but nice try.

Go ahead and read his bio: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Cay_Johnston
    Not at all, I'm referring to this "StateofDaniel" the youtuber in the OP's post.

Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    Trump is going to win with every demographic that's all he does is win win win, after a while we'll get tired of winning
    I guess whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night. He loses with EVERY demographic but the racist white demographic.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I guess whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night. He loses with EVERY demographic but the racist white demographic.
    Because only white people can be racist, huh?

10+ Year Old Account
    OK then Amun, my mistake.

Not at all, I'm referring to this "StateofDaniel" the youtuber in the OP's post.
    He's a creationist. That is why he is pants on head retarded.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Because only white people can be racist, huh?
    Did I say that? There are racists in every race. But when you ONLY have the racists of the white demographic, you aren't going to get very much of the vote.

7+ Year Old Account
    damn there some gems on his channel! thanks for sharing lol.

''Why Science is a Religion (that Proves God is Real)'' pure gold.

Trump might win but damn i would not bet on this guy to predict it!

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    So you're saying he's an untrustworthy vindictive backstabber?
    I'm saying he will do what it takes to save America. Let me guess, you think a doctor should not operate on a car crash victim to save her life because he was not given permission to touch her. You would literally let a woman die because of some twisted morale high ground? You are sick in the head

OK then Amun, my mistake.
    All good

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    He's a creationist. That is why he is pants on head retarded.
    Thankfully young and creationist is an extreme minority!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kalador View Post
    damn there some gems on his channel! thanks for sharing lol.

''Why Science is a Religion (that Proves God is Real)'' pure gold.

Trump might win but damn i would not bet on this guy to predict it!
    lol my pleasure! I didn't watch the one, but he seems to be a Sarah Palin fan...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    So he'll win because of half truths, lies and no understanding of math? Cause that's what the video shows...
    I think "half-truths, lies, and no understanding of math" was Trump's first working campaign slogan.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm saying he will do what it takes to save America. Let me guess, you think a doctor should not operate on a car crash victim to save her life because he was not given permission to touch her. You would literally let a woman die because of some twisted morale high ground? You are sick in the head
    What in the world are you talking about? You seem REALLY triggered by me mentioning Trump's true colors, and have leapt up into some bizarre alternate universe.

And yes, if a woman has a directive not to have someone touch her in case of life-threatening emergency, then nobody should touch her. It's called an advanced directive, and they're pretty legally binding. Why do you want to take her rights away from her?

Your comparison doesn't even make sense anyway.
    Last edited by Noxx79; 2016-06-09 at 07:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump has been an anomaly in this election. Everything that everyone said he wouldn't do, he did. He effectively removed every single other republican front runner before they picked the nominee. He also got all the delegates he needed before becoming the official republican nominee. With all the shit Shilarry has under her belt, the Don is going to exploit that. He's going to put her on blast and I don't think she will be ready to counter his brash attitude.

This is going to be a close one. And, to be honest, I want Donald to win. Simply out of curiosities sake. We all know what a Hillary presidency will look like...but a Trump presidency is a complete mystery. The fact that he can single handedly destroy the world (establishment) as we know it is fascinating.
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

10+ Year Old Account
    You really need to step out of your circle jerk, and take a look at the bigger picture. Using the establishment to fund his campaign is genius, he has already proved on 4 separate occasions that he will screw over a big bank, and he will do it again. They even know he is probably going to screw them, but they have no alternative but to hope for the best. If they don't back him, then Trump will really really screw them when he wins.
    You can say that about anyone. His billions are not stashed under his mattress... He wasn't weary of banks leading up to the housing bubble burst, but started his own mortgage company in 2007. He isn't weary enouph of banks, to avoid hiring a former Goldman Sachs partner to manage his campaign finances.

By the way, a circle jerk involves several people. What you mean to say is jacking off... Get your insults right...
    Last edited by Felya; 2016-06-09 at 07:37 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    you very much underestimate the current mindset of an angry white voter.

this country is fully capable of voting a racist into office. The difference with trump is at least he's semi open about his racism.
    Sure is! Obama got elected twice!
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Beefsquatch View Post
    With all the shit Shilarry has under her belt, the Don is going to exploit that. He's going to put her on blast and I don't think she will be ready to counter his brash attitude.
    Remember that speech Hillary gave recently where she blasted Trump and anticipated pretty much his whole Twitter tantrum? She polled better immediately following that.

Trump's not the only one that knows how to fight dirty. Get ready for months of shit flinging.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    you very much underestimate the current mindset of an angry white voter.

this country is fully capable of voting a racist into office. The difference with trump is at least he's semi open about his racism.
    I can think of worse things than a racist becoming president...

I would take a racist with good policy over a non-racist with bad policy. In the end it matters how they run the country.