Thread: New Raid Sizes!

Thumbs up New Raid Sizes!

I hope it's 10 mythic, or at least 15.

What do you guys think?

There are three raid tiers coming in Legion! Two raids are are coming with release, another raid in Patch 7.2 and one more raid in a later patch.
    Legion has a lot more patches and different things planned, along with different sized patches!
    Patch 7.1 will go on the PTR very quickly around the time that Legion is shipping. It will be released pretty quickly after Legion comes out, containing a mega dungeon.
    Your loot specialization will control what legendary items can drop for you in Legion.
    Improved social features won't be in at release, but hopefully soon afterwards.
    The artifact skins that aren't in the UI yet don't have final sources yet. They will probably be rewarded from achievements, likely tied to new content as it is released.
    Another stat squish is coming in the expansion after Legion.
    There will be a new animated series in Legion called Harbingers, similar to the Lords of War series in Warlords.
    Only not LFR 10/40...

What...? It says different sized patches....not raids.

Deleted
    It means they ll release smaller patches along the big usual expansion patches (like FFXIV does), it doesn't talk about the raid size.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lolbubble View Post
    What...? It says different sized patches....not raids.
    Quoted for truth.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

I think you are misreading that.

Deleted
    lol not sure how you took this a new Raid Sizes

this just means they are going back to the small/large patch cycles we was use to.

its different sized patches! like small patches with some small content stuff to do, and big patches with new raids and dungeon, nothing about new Raid Sizes.

I'll admit... I facepalmed

i dont think blizz will go back to 10M raids they were really fun which was a shame. and they hurt a few big end raid teams because of this

Deleted
    It's not different raid sizes, just different patch sizes. :/

This is funny

Silly OP, made me laugh a little.

Here people, we can see a poster, Eazy, creating false informations and expectations so that he can trash Blizzard later when they don't deliver "new raid sizes".

Tell your kids to not do this. Thanks.

What are you smoking?

10+ Year Old Account
    In germany we say: Wer lesen kann ist klar im Vorteil.

Means: The one who can read has an advantage.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ