Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fieranda View Post
    First world problems and kids whining about them, should put you a month in africa and live on dirty water and maybe get food to eat. Maybe then you appriciate your luxary life more and complain less.
    You, my dearest sir/lady, are the best example of how sometimes it is better to chew than to speak.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Quote Originally Posted by Allenseiei View Post
    So tell us how do make a staff into a 1h and offhand. These restrictions transcend whims and are mostly because technical restrictions. Similar to how fists and wands can't be transmoged into anything else because the animations of wearing them sheathed and unsheathed are completely different.
    Look at the numerous amount of toys out there that do this as it is. Is it really that absurd to think they lack the technology to do that now?
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    I'm complaining for them as well. I'm complaining for any person who wants to transmog and can't. For people who have developed an identity in this 12 year old video game.
    so what was your identity before trasmog was a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nachtigal View Post
    Even still, 100 is a very small number out of 500K, 300k, 200K or even 100K players. It's really not an issue. It is no different than today where you get whatever your BiS weapon is, and work with whatever transmogs you can.
    That is 100 that remains positive versus the amount of people who down vote (keep in mind it was a passionate post) and passion is troll central. That said, its again out of around a thousandish players, maybe more I think on average we've reached 30k+ views on certain topics but how many of those people are on a day to day basis? How many view on average? There are so many statistics involved that I would argue anything in the range of 100-200 is a significant number on the forums (as someone who posts on the forums a lot)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    so what was your identity before trasmog was a thing.
    I had dreadmist helm, various cloth/leather/mail/plate items from all the dungeon sets with various 1hander weapons that I would sit and roleplay with in orgrimmar including the scarlet crusade set. My identity? A warrior that could be anything. That technically is what the vision of a warrior always was to some degree.

No, your analogy fits more as so "We don't have any eggs to make an omelette" "We actually had eggs, we just didn't think you'd want eggs and nothing else"
    What? Now you think Blizzard is saying they didn't think we'd want a vanilla WoW with partial code? What are you talking about? The game literally will not function in its current state. Maybe you know nothing about programming or coding but either way you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. That or maybe you're really awful at analogies.

Is this shit for real? Do all current streamers honestly not give a shit about classes being forced out of their identity?

I cannot believe this wasn't mentioned, holy shit

Stopped reading when realised it was an angry spoilt child posting

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    I think you should be able to transmog to whatever weapon your class can equip. Not what the current weapon you have equiped is capable off.
    I'd love to see the animations of my warrior tank smacking bosses with the string of a bow.

Quote Originally Posted by Pengalor View Post
    What? Now you think Blizzard is saying they didn't think we'd want a vanilla WoW with partial code? What are you talking about? The game literally will not function in its current state. Maybe you know nothing about programming or coding but either way you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. That or maybe you're really awful at analogies.
    Why do you have to take everything I say literally? I'm trying to use your bloody analogy to help you understand. I'm done with talking to you at this point, this thread is about transmogs, if you can't begin to understand any illustration as to the reason why that was a bold faced lie then there is no helping you on the subject.

7+ Year Old Account
    Look at the numerous amount of toys out there that do this as it is. Is it really that absurd to think they lack the technology to do that now?
    Toys follow a complete different system and coding than transmogs since its a unique, specific and static model. If you look at all the restrictions concerning weapon transmogs they fall into animation categories. 1h and 2h on top of animations add also a special case since they would have to filter classes so that shamans can't transmog 1h to 2h, foe example. However, this has a better solution than say... Mage artifact going to 1h and offhand.

Like I said, you should take your supporters, make an oficial petition to blizzard to make a 1h artifact skin for warriors if they can go over the technical difficulties. One thing is for certain, trying to win an argument in MMO champion won't advance your cause.
    Last edited by Allenseiei; 2016-06-10 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Licketysplit77 View Post
    Stopped reading when realised it was an angry spoilt child posting
    Angry. Spoilt (what). Child. Strong words, how are yours any better? Take the time to realize that passion comes out like an uncontrolled fire. Maybe you've never cared about anything that much, but for those of us who do...

Deleted
    im a rogue, dunno if im gonna play combat in legion, but if i will i wont be able to xmog into fistweapons, because the artifact is swords, which sucks.. i can also imagine that fire mages are a bit annoyed that they wont be able to xmog staves.

Quote Originally Posted by Allenseiei View Post
    Toys follow a complete different system and coding than transmogs since its a unique, specific and static model. If you look at all the restrictions concerning weapon transmogs they fall into animation categories. 1h and 2h on top of animations add also a special case since they would have to filter classes so that shamans can't transmog 1h to 2h, foe example. However, this has a better solution than say... Mage artifact going to 1h and offhand.

Like I said, you should take your supporters, make an oficial petition to blizzard to make a 1h artifact skin for warriors if they can go over the technical difficulties.
    From a technological point I don't think so. I can't imagine it would be that difficult, but I have a degree in neuroscience not coding so my field of understanding is completely different. However if it works with transformation toys, I would think it would work with the transmog system in some form.

Quote Originally Posted by egeszsegere View Post
    im a rogue, dunno if im gonna play combat in legion, but if i will i wont be able to xmog into fistweapons, because the artifact is swords, which sucks.. i can also imagine that fire mages are a bit annoyed that they wont be able to xmog staves.
    Exactly. Its not just a warrior thing. Its a thing for the majority of classes. People just aren't aware of it yet. They don't know the hell they'll be entering.

My main is a shadow priest, and I have an extensive collection of staves i have spent the last two expansions collecting and making sets to go with each one & now i find my artifact is a dagger.
    You have a point to make and are passionate about it, but it can be done in a more mature and constructive manner.
    Last edited by Licketysplit77; 2016-06-10 at 11:35 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by egeszsegere View Post
    Yeah, I know man... We get one of the most awesome visual weapons, but I cant change it to that wooden level 3 stave or that stale and bland weapon from almost any other expansion.

Well considering so many things were wrong with WoD it is not surprising that people asked questions about those things instead of transmog.

Why do you have to take everything I say literally? I'm trying to use your bloody analogy to help you understand. I'm done with talking to you at this point, this thread is about transmogs, if you can't begin to understand any illustration as to the reason why that was a bold faced lie then there is no helping you on the subject.
    Lol, the irony of that statement. Got my answer though, you just don't understand how analogies work. Maybe that's connected to your inability to grasp why it wasn't a lie. Like I said, you're just looking for reasons to be mad at Blizzard at this point, you clearly don't care about pesky things like reality.

Regardless of whether you think it was a lie or not, you have absolutely zero evidence that they are lying about transmog restrictions (as others have pointed out, your claims of toys or quests that do it are wrong, they use something entirely different, it's not the same as transmog).

The developers don't want you to play SMF, just like they don't want Frost Death Knights to play 2H. This is the identity of the specs mechanically and that's what their artifacts reflect.

Give your feedback, but it's up to them to decide, just like it's up to them to decide whether to keep Insanity for Spriest or revert them to Shadow Orbs.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Well, with the amount of swearing and vulgarity in OPs posts, I am not surprised that no Blizzard official dignifies it with a reply.
    Anger and passion are two heads of the same coin. Its difficult to maintain the two without coming across as out of control emotionally.

That is 100 that remains positive versus the amount of people who down vote (keep in mind it was a passionate post) and passion is troll central. That said, its again out of around a thousandish players, maybe more I think on average we've reached 30k+ views on certain topics but how many of those people are on a day to day basis? How many view on average? There are so many statistics involved that I would argue anything in the range of 100-200 is a significant number on the forums (as someone who posts on the forums a lot)

- - - Updated - - -

I had dreadmist helm, various cloth/leather/mail/plate items from all the dungeon sets with various 1hander weapons that I would sit and roleplay with in orgrimmar including the scarlet crusade set. My identity? A warrior that could be anything. That technically is what the vision of a warrior always was to some degree.
    For the most part, and this has been agreed upon by most forum goers, people do not use the forums unless they have a problem.
    With that being said, if your problem is only drawing 1,000 people out of a pool of 3-5 million, that's a very large minority you've fallen into....

Identity this, identity that, everything's always about identity, I think if I hear that fuckin' word again I'mma scream