Poll: How hyped are you about Legion now?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Drosul View Post
    As a Beta tester and primarily a PvPer..... my current hype level parallels the amount of PvP related discussion we got from any of those dev interviews, combined with the amount of comprehensive PvP adjustments that have been made on during the beta.....

Or in other words, my hype level is ZERO.
    As a pvp'er I would think you'd be in the negative lol.

Moderately hyped. I'm looking forward to Legion, but I'm keeping my expectations a bit low after WoD.

Safe to say the questing, raiding, music, visual design, etc. will all be exceptional as usual.

10+ Year Old Account
    On a scale of 1 to 10, I am at about 21.7

I don't follow that sort of thing but i'm just as hyped as i was for WoD, which isn't hyped at all. I'm glad there will finally be new content, that's about it.

"Looks a little bit meh to me. Will play but don't expect much."

10+ Year Old Account
    On a scale of 1 to 10...maybe a 6. This is the first xpac where I will not be raiding anymore. Just no time for it. Not sure how all that's going to feel, really.

I will try it out.

After so many unfullfilled promises by Blizz in the past, I have to admit- I am skeptical about how of their "plans" will actually make it into legion. They are already rescinding and it is at least 2 months out. Note the "may not be ready at launch or after launch" comments from their interviews. "Soon (TM)"....................

I am also doubtful they can keep the "pace" of updates they promise. Every x-pac has launched with a promise of "improved pacing of patches" or "no long drought." We have yet to see it.....

For what it's worth, I'll give it a solid 6/7

Where's "I forgot all about this release date, and will wait until half a year after to scope out"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

Train is chugging. Full Speed as always.

Glad to hear they have a patch plan mapped out and are going back to a better raid and dungeon system. Like that there's far more out door content and changes to professions. Overall, I'm very cautious though, it isn't the first time they've said they will reduce content drought etc. So at the moment my hype level is still mediocre.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    about a 4, pve is nice on beta, while pvp is in the worst state it has ever been in wow's history, including 3.0 and s5
    Agreed.

While i could give the PvE a 5-6/10, the Class changes a 3-4/10 (out of trying and some talents actually offering some choice) but i couldnt even give the PvP team a 1/10 for trying since they are obviously not at all, the templates even seem to make it worse, its just depressing at this point when trying to take it seriously, even just as a "side/mini game within WoW".

Still pretty meh and haven't pre-ordered. I wanted to play beta to get an idea for how its going to be but unfortunately it would seem I'm stuck in the no beta club. I'll probably play the pre-patch and see how my class feels with the new changes before pre-ordering, hopefully the pre-patch will get me on board the hype train.
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

Deleted
    I'm pretty hyped, having been on the alpha / beta for a while I've liked what I've seen but I still have doubts after WoD.

Deleted
    Slowly losing hype, need pre-patch to re-charge my hype.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Around a 4 I think.
    Guild isn't pushing Mythic in Legion so not a massive incentive to raid
    No CMs with cool transmogs
    I don't care for Diablo much, and Legion seems to be leaning heavily on Diablo ideas
    Interested in Mythic+, but not to the point of hyped
    Not heard really anything positive about PVP (Not really heard much about it at all recently)
    Unique Racial Animations removed and replaced with Class Animations (Not even bothering with my Pandaren Warrior now)

Got a few things I look forward to;
    Transmog Wardrobe
    Actual release of Content
    Demon Hunter experience
    Something brand new to do

I obviously want to play Legion, but I need to see more to be hyped. Bring on pre-patch/PTR.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

This is probably the most pve centric (or pvp exclusive) era of the game since vanilla.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think the game is going to be ready in 80 days , they break more stuffs than they fix in every build.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

10+ Year Old Account
    "Looks a little bit meh to me. Will play but don't expect much."

Blizzard has all but destroyed the class/spec that has been my main since vanilla (fuck these Ret changes, no one I have spoken to likes them at all, I don't know why they are going through, Blizz has not listened to a single word of feedback from Ret players) ... I am not expecting much at all, I only bought to raid with the guild, will likely quit again as soon as we clear each raid tier, and resub for the next/repeat... I would normally happily stay subbed from the first day of the expansion through till we at least cleared heroic of the last raid, and play almost daily... But if my class doesn't feel good, and let me tell you Ret feels like absolute shit right now, I am absolutely not going to.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2016-06-11 at 05:51 AM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Middle one describes me perfectly OP, thank you!

(I mean that btw, not many people who post polls take the time to consider everyones point of view, so I really appreciate that)
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.