Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Any evidence he was bad at the job? Or significantly worse than the person he replaced? Part of being in charge of a department is picking who you want to hire. Maybe HRC or the State Department person that hired him liked him.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    If republicans think they can beat the Clintons throwing scandals at them...

Let's just remember how that has worked out in the past 25-30 years...

Oh right they've lost every time :3.

It won't work, throwing scandals at the Clintons just does not work. People don't care.

They care about what the fuck the president is gonna do to help them, not about her emails, not about who she hired.

people. don't. care.

unless your a republican.

then you care.

I am not a republican though. I would gather there are a lot of democrats that find Hillary revolting. Hell, most Bernie Sanders supporters aren't going to vote for her for the shenanigans she played during the primary.

But keep thinking it's just Republicans.

Quote Originally Posted by TrigglyPuff View Post
    I am not a republican though. I would gather there are a lot of democrats that find Hillary revolting. Hell, most Bernie Sanders supporters aren't going to vote for her for the shenanigans she played during the primary.

Any actual evidence for this? There's plenty of polling showing the "bernieorbust" idiots are a minority.

7+ Year Old Account
    I am not a republican though.
    So tell us what you are then? Who will you be voting for?
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    if two terms at the state level and 743 days a national is too little, Trump should be automatically dq'd right.. since he has had zero days of public office at any level.

Remember this was all in response to the ad nauseam level comment of "community organizer" rhetoric
    What part of ONE term as a senator did you not understand? A senate term is 2 years. which is nothing more than getting your palms greased by lobbyists and voting for self serving legislation. That's hardly what anyone in their right mind would call relative executive experience. But people do what their TV's tell them to do. Trump is a businessman, the US is a corporation, its a perfect fit- if you're gullible enough to buy his bullshit. If you actually think Obama was actually qualified to run the country with no more experience than he had, there's no point in discussing this any further with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Any actual evidence for this? There's plenty of polling showing the "bernieorbust" idiots are a minority.
    LOL. Just LOL. But seriously LOL.

Last poll I saw put them as a majority of Bernie supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    At least it isn't "Hillary is the devil and did all the bad things ever."

Because, you know, Trump actually is a bigoted sociopath. All you can say about Hillary is that she's a milquetoast centrist who wants to be President. Like many other people who ran.

But because it's her, she's suddenly this Satan figure for the conservative movement who, from how it sounds from their perspective, will order nuclear strikes to destroy the world the second she has access to the codes.
    Trump didn't have people murdered, nor did he rape women, nor did he give military secrets to the Chinese, nor did he wag the dog, etc.

Hitlery and her hubby should be in jail or worse, but here you people are trying to get her in office.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    LOL. Just LOL. But seriously LOL.

Last poll I saw put them as a majority of Bernie supporters.
    Here's the last one I saw.

Less than 10%.

Quote Originally Posted by Incredibale View Post
    Trump didn't have people murdered, nor did he rape women, nor did he give military secrets to the Chinese, nor did he wag the dog, etc.

Hitlery and her hubby should be in jail or worse, but here you people are trying to get her in office.
    Jesus Christ.

This person is the exact one I'm talking about. They are so fanatically off the deep end that it'd be comical if it wasn't so just...sad. For them. Belief in such fake drummed up controversy in order to hate a political candidate you disagree with.

Its mind boggling. Reminds me of people who have convinced themselves that X person needs to die or some convoluted plan of political, social, and religious maneuvering will occur that will result in the world ending.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2016-06-11 at 05:50 AM.

Hahaha huhuhu

You are not a republican as much as the earth is flat.

You post all sorts of far right wing conspiracies all the time, then pretend you are not far right wing. Oh man...people like you prove why the horseshoe theory exists, when people are so far off the extreme end, they go the other side "herp derp I identify as anything but human so I must be it" - sounds familiar?
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

What's really frightening is that the Republicans still managed to a worse candidate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Incredibale View Post

Holy fucking conspiracy theories Batman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    What's really frightening is that the Republicans still managed to a worse candidate.
    It really is quite the coincidence that both parties would have such unfavorable candidates at the same time.

If either party would have run pretty much anyone else against Trump or Clinton it would have been quite easy to win... This could potentially be one of the lowest turnout elections in recent history at this rate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I mean, someone with no experience to speak of stands a good chance of becoming president and people seem to be celebrating that.
    This x 1,000,000 it's so absurd how Hillary gets attacked for the most benign things while Trump gets a universal pass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azidonis View Post
    Anyway, their egos, or "epeens" (electronic penises) aside, here are a few links that may help:

Its because his supporters don't give any fucks about what he actually says, does, or believes.

They project whatever political truth they believe in onto Trump because Trump goes around saying literally anything, regardless of how factually true or even possible it is, to get people to listen to him.

It's approached almost cult like behavior.

All you hear barfed back out at you is "he uh bidness man gun fix our economy!" or "he says wut we all thinkin!" Although its not surprising when the first 6 months of his candidacy he spent making immensely worthless generalizations like "we're gunna make murica great again!" or "we're gunna build da wall" or "muzlims r bad" or "mexicans r rapist."
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2016-06-11 at 07:15 AM.

Deleted
    This is a joke, right? 3/4 people working high up the government chain are there because of connections and being on winning side ...

Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    What part of ONE term as a senator did you not understand? A senate term is 2 years. which is nothing more than getting your palms greased by lobbyists and voting for self serving legislation. That's hardly what anyone in their right mind would call relative executive experience. But people do what their TV's tell them to do. Trump is a businessman, the US is a corporation, its a perfect fit- if you're gullible enough to buy his bullshit. If you actually think Obama was actually qualified to run the country with no more experience than he had, there's no point in discussing this any further with you.
    what don't you understand that obama had two terms as state senator and was elected half way through (which btw is 6 year terms) congressional term as a senate, you realize that states have local senators as well that stay in state right?!?! This is basic freaking civics. Obama had roughly 15 years of elected office experience before he was sworn in as POTUS

Government isn't a business (flint anyone?) and Trump isn't that great of a successful business man to boot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    For as much as people seem to think Trump captures some imaginary demographic of people, the ideologues who seem to hate her fucking guts have begun to capture the demographic if people who don't even really like Hillary that much but are just so sick and tired of hearing about how she's apparently the Devil who committed every atrocity in the current age.
    I'm in this camp, even though my gf admitted I convinced her to not vote for Hillary. The words email or Benghazi, were not used...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    It really is quite the coincidence that both parties would have such unfavorable candidates at the same time.

If either party would have run pretty much anyone else against Trump or Clinton it would have been quite easy to win... This could potentially be one of the lowest turnout elections in recent history at this rate.
    Actually I think we'll have higher turnout rates than normal for this election. The candidates may be unfavorable but it's way more entertaining.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The way I understand it - anyone can be a president. even Joe the plumber. Experience is not required, if people vote for him - he will be president. The land of the free, right? So there should be no outrage about Trump, it's perfectly ok. Because President is not a sensitive job. Presidents don't really do any serious shit, they just make decision based on what they are advised and what the current agenda is. It's all the other sensitive jobs like advisers who are experts on the topic they advise on - they cannot be random people, that's why they are not elected but appointed. That's where corruption hurts the most.
    having Trump as President is way safer than having a President who is so corrupt that they appoint random people to sensitive positions ignoring the protests.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side