Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitftw View Post
    If only the Left Wingers were to be more like you.

As a white Englishman, i wish everybody in my country did as you do.

Instead, we currently bend over backwards and get fucked up the backside by the EU who allows millions of people in and demolish everything England stands for.
    England stands for being an asshole towards other people?

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    You are not an asshole for wanting people to speak to you in your language in your country

Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    I am not a left winger? I support https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saenuri_Party
    I understand you are not a Left Winger.

Thats my point.

I am saying i wish Left Wingers here in Europe were more like you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    I agree. But the sentence still holds some truth to it.

We have many turks, kurds, afghans and tchetchens (spelling?) that fit this category.
    I know someone who migrated in the mid 80's to austria, and despite being for being 30 years here his german was mediocre at best and you can combine his job employments to 3-4 years overall. Early 90's he brought his wife here too. She can't read german and understands only little. The only one really working in this family is his older daughter (ex-colleague of mine).
    Thats not even an isolated case. You can find many of such stories, if you just open your eyes.

Of course not everyone acts like that,but people have to stop denying it because "only a few bad apples".
    inb4 racist liar blabla - i had a turkish and a croatian girlfriend, please spare me and my nerves ..
    What you just said kind of explain a few things. The only one working was their daughter yes? Well why is that the case?

7+ Year Old Account
    This is the same guy who will not miss a chance to bash those supposedly stereotyping others.

Top jej.

Ill be an asshole to anybody that holds views of idiocy eg uncontrolled immigration.

Do you hold such an idiotic view?

Deleted
    You are not an asshole for wanting people to speak to you in your language in your country
    You are if you're an asshole. If I ask you directions in English and you refuse to talk to me even though you do speak english you're an asshole. Simple as that.

7+ Year Old Account
    I understand you are not a Left Winger.

Thats my point.

I am saying i wish Left Wingers here in Europe were more like you.
    The left in Europe needs to get a new name for themselves - they`re so far in that extreme, they`re poking in to alternative dimensions of the Universe itself.
    Could be the explanation for their lunacy.

Deleted
    Ill be an asshole to anybody that holds views of idiocy eg uncontrolled immigration.

Do you hold such an idiotic view?
    Hint: NO ONE supports uncontrolled immigration.

You are if you're an asshole. If I ask you directions in English and you refuse to talk to me even though you do speak english you're an asshole. Simple as that.
    No, you learn the language of the country if you want people to talk to you
    You don't expect them to talk to you in a foreign language in their own country

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paklaaji View Post
    We get a lot of those from Russia. Smugglers on the other side. :-/
    Most of them are pretty good indeed, I`ve met a few who learned our language in couple months and did all they could do assimilate (not integrate - a very important point) - and I can respect that.

They`re pretty chill. Haven`t heard a lot of sexual harrasment stories about them either, they know the rules. Can`t say the same about those from the Middle East...
    It's because they have proper societies established. A society that doesnt involve one particular thing (I just try to not get banned) in every aspect of it.
    From my experience I can tell that eastern asians (chinese, koreans, vietnamese, japans..) work and study hard, help and engage with the comunity and god damn learn the countrys language as fast as possible. AKA they actually intend to contribute to the comunity.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paklaaji View Post
    This is the same guy who will not miss a chance to bash those supposedly stereotyping others.

Top jej.
    Join the queue bro.

Hint: NO ONE supports uncontrolled immigration.
    Hint : the Extreme Left do.

Theyll go as far as to describe everybody as racists or xenophobes if anyone dusagrees with them.

Extra hint : if they happen to be a mod on this website, they'll infract and ban you too.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly.

Unfortunately, idiotic white Lefty Westerners feel different.

Deleted
    Yeah right ok. Nice place. Stay there dude. Europe is dangerous. Actually no please do come. Only if you speak the language though.

Most importantly. You know nothing about Europe, you know nothing about the refugee crisis... Why are you in this thread again?

- - - Updated - - -

Hint : the Extreme Left do.

Theyll go as far as to describe everybody as racists or xenophobes if anyone dusagrees with them.

Extra hint : if they happen to be a mod on this website, they'll infract and ban you too.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly.

Unfortunately, idiotic white Lefty Westerners feel different.
    I'll be banned in a few hours. As usual and I don't care to be honest. Need to spend some time with the kid here.

Now, please link who exactly supports uncontrolled immigration in here and on the political scenario.

Deleted
    What you just said kind of explain a few things. The only one working was their daughter yes? Well why is that the case?
    BEcause they are lazy fucks? And the government does nothing to prevent this kind of behaviour.
    And if they did, people would scream racist, because there are also austrians with this behaviour.
    But I guess you wanted to hear something else, which will get me infracted or banned.

Somewhere you said that none of the left supports uncontrolled mass immigration.
    The drowned people at the macedonian/greece border can tell a different story.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Yeah, you know... that's why I'd rather go there. You just isolate yourself with your attitude, it's fine. I'm not fighting you, I'll leave you and your friends alone and go places where people are actually happy to receive Euros en masse just for, basically not being a dick about it. See, this is the thing... there is no prize for "being most proudest of your own race". There's nothing you achieve by being super nationalistic. Who gives a fuck? When you come here, we treat you as a human being, not as a SKean. Sure, we'll ask questions about SK, but essentially, we'll treat you just like the dude from the US or Argentina. We're being nice, you're leaving lots of money here, have a good time and everyone is happy.

Edit: Yes, I was mixing you up with the SK Diva chick, I do apologize.. just assume I'm talking to her and not you. :P
    Well in any event, the point I was trying to make was a bit more nuanced than how you probably interpreted it. HK being a former colony has a bit of a different perception of itself than most places and a lot of them are more likely to identify with Britain as the "mother country" over China. This naturally makes them more friendly toward Westerners than most, but not necessarily any more open or tolerant in general.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    BEcause they are lazy fucks? And the government does nothing to prevent this kind of behaviour.
    And if they did, people would scream racist, because there are also austrians with this behaviour.
    But I guess you wanted to hear something else, which will get me infracted or banned.

Somewhere you said that none of the left supports uncontrolled mass immigration.
    The drowned people at the macedonian/greece border can tell a different story.
    They are. She's not. Why?
    What do the drowned people share with "the extreme left"?

The Marxist EU left is exploiting the migrant crisis to destroy national identity

Crazy right wing parties that weren't anywhere other than a basement are suddenly getting way more popular

Yeah right ok. Nice place. Stay there dude. Europe is dangerous. Actually no please do come. Only if you speak the language though.

Most importantly. You know nothing about Europe, you know nothing about the refugee crisis... Why are you in this thread again?

- - - Updated - - -

I'll be banned in a few hours. As usual and I don't care to be honest. Need to spend some time with the kid here.

Now, please link who exactly supports uncontrolled immigration in here and on the political scenario.
    Endus and some of his puppet mods most definately support uncontrolled immigration in all other countries except their own. They do so under the guise of humanitarian cause.

For their own country, Canada, they support cherry picking immigration.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    The Marxist EU left is exploiting the migrant crisis to destroy national identity

Crazy right wing parties that weren't anywhere other than a basement are suddenly getting way more popular
    The evil Marxists want to destroy the world!
    Quick question. Did Marxist destabilise the middle east?

- - - Updated - - -

Endus and some of his puppet mods most definately support uncontrolled immigration in all other countries except their own. They do so under the guise of humanitarian cause.

For their own country, Canada, they support cherry picking immigration.
    Do you have anything to back this claim up?