High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Angry Gold for changing spec

Why oh why would they go back to the old pay to change spec
    its going to lock people into a respect charge just to do daily quests and or pvp and 5 mans then raid just crazy!
    if I'm a healer and i want to do dailys i get to pay to change to off spec DPS then its free to go heals again THANKS a lot...
    thats a great reward for me to go heals. am i the only one catching this is happening ?
    Stop nerfing every character I play! I want to be Op....

7+ Year Old Account
    pvp and dungeons give free switches anyways, also changing to your primary spec is free, so changing back to heals is free
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

yep

its a QOL revert to me and i think many others.
    its also increasing gold cost per re-spec and even though i have the gold its an un-needed gold sink.
    i was wondering why I'm not hearing more about it.

i didn't know pop and 5 man respect was free so it would cost for every daily i wanted to go do but not cost to change back.
    still super lameo...

Blizzard announced Tri-spec at Blizzcon. This isn't Tri-spec. This is just single-spec painted with bullshit. The fact that it costs anything to switch specs in the first place is absurd. It's not like you can change specs mid-combat, anyway.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    Blizzard announced Tri-spec at Blizzcon. This isn't Tri-spec. This is just single-spec painted with bullshit. The fact that it costs anything to switch specs in the first place is absurd. It's not like you can change specs mid-combat, anyway.
    ^^ Drop MIC nailed it.

didn't they revert that change couple of weeks ago and made talent switching harder instead?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    didn't they revert that change couple of weeks ago and made talent switching harder instead?
    i have not seen any revert oh how i would love that. i have been watching patches and seen no revert. if you have post it please.

wtf are u guys on about there is no cost to change specs at all. primary specs were phased out a couple builds ago and the new inscription tomes replaced it

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kalaratic View Post
    wtf are u guys on about there is no cost to change specs at all. primary specs were phased out a couple builds ago and the new inscription tomes replaced it
    your talking about talent changing there is no cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Hecow View Post
    have u been under a rock for the past 2 weeks? there is a cost for changing talents now, there is no cost for changing specs. they switched exactly what ur talking about a couple builds ago. that's why there is this giant uproar against inscription tomes atm

Quote Originally Posted by Hecow View Post
    actualy he is correct. they changed spec switching to being free and instead introduced inscription tomes that are required to change talents. and not like they are required right now - the new ones apparently are going to be pricey enough that they would only be carried for group use, not something you do as individual. or... go to town to change those.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=253031/l...ing-restricted

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    /enters thread

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    actualy he is correct. they changed spec switching to being free and instead introduced inscription tomes that are required to change talents. and not like they are required right now - the new ones apparently are going to be pricey enough that they would only be carried for group use, not something you do as individual. or... go to town to change those.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=253031/l...ing-restricted
    /leaves thread

7+ Year Old Account
    Yep, and you can switch your talents for free in town - so no issues there

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Depends on how easy to get these inscription tomes are. If the price is reasonable I don't mind this change at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Yep, and you can switch your talents for free in town - so no issues there
    Question. Is it any town? Like go to any inn get rested change spec? Ive heard dalaran only, and just hope i misread or was given wrong info. Because i dont have any issues with current iteration of the former.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Question. Is it any town? Like go to any inn get rested change spec? Ive heard dalaran only, and just hope i misread or was given wrong info. Because i dont have any issues with current iteration of the former.
    Any area that gives you rested.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominus89 View Post
    Any area that gives you rested.
    Tysm for clearing that up for me!

Interesting change. So they don't mind you spec swapping, they just don't want you changing talents based off every little scenario, well at least not for free.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valli View Post
    Interesting change. So they don't mind you spec swapping, they just don't want you changing talents based off every little scenario, well at least not for free.
    Yep, and I doubt thats a huge issue tbh, depending on how exactly the group talent switch roles work. If you are encountering a boss where you need AoE talents (and its relevant in progress), --> mass switch. Depending on the costs, I doubt you will have to do this for farm bosses, only if you want to be high in your EPeen^^

#TEAMGIRAFFE