Thread: UEFA Euro 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    What's on today?
    I know Germany is on. Prepare for the first proper result with more than one goal difference!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    And since this warning was post 19d, quoting myself so better seen
    Crissi, you make no sense at all today... post 19d? :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I know Germany is on. Prepare for the first proper result with more than one goal difference!

- - - Updated - - -

Crissi, you make no sense at all today... post 19d? :P
    My warning fell at the bottom of the page where most won't see it, basically

Euro thread baptism is no joke

It's also almost 4am....

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    My warning fell at the bottom of the page where most won't see it, basically

Euro thread baptism is no joke

It's also almost 4am....
    Ah, that explains "appoligise". Jesus, go to bed.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

I'm here to talk and read football, not to watch angry teens sore losers vomit their hate in this thread.
    Respect
    Never seen you here before ever so..
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Today
    15:00 Turkey - Croatia
    18:00 Poland - North Ireland
    21:00 Germany - Ukraine

(Times are CET)

Turkey - Croatia & Germoney - Ukraine might be very good matches, Poland - N. Ireland should be quite one-sided. Excited to see how Germany does after losing several important players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka34 View Post
    Doesn't mean he can't tell you to stop being childish. Although, I do admit, I sympathise with you. That was harsh, man. England has to do better than that in the future, or they might go out really early. It was just bloody Russia. The big ones are still coming...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Turkey - Croatia & Germoney - Ukraine might be very good matches, Poland - N. Ireland should be quite one-sided. Excited to see how Germany does after losing several important players.
    Which one did we lose? Lahm is the only one that actually mattered. Apart from him, we're pretty well set up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka34 View Post
    Euro2016 just started. So there you go.

Turkey Croatia might be good to watch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Might not be watching Poland, then again Poland has our Ajax attacker Milik and I am quite interested in seeing how he will do at the Euro. He had a good season at Ajax.

Deleted
    Doesn't mean he can't tell you to stop being childish. Although, I do admit, I sympathise with you. That was harsh, man. England has to do better than that in the future, or they might go out really early. It was just bloody Russia. The big ones are still coming...

- - - Updated - - -

Which one did we lose? Lahm is the only one that actually mattered. Apart from him, we're pretty well set up.
    England has a very interesting team in my opinion. They just need to warm up. How is Ukraine nowadays?

Euro2016 just started. So there you go.

Turkey Croatia might be good to watch.
    Blood will be spilled, I reckon. Turkey has problems keeping emotions in check and Croatia has a knack for playing well at Euros despite everyone's expectations.

- - - Updated - - -

England has a very interesting team in my opinion. They just need to warm up. How is Ukraine nowadays?
    To be honest, from a non-English perspective, their team puzzles me. On paper it's absolutely stunning, but the NT can never get it together just right. And the subs haven't been really helpful from what I heard. You should see the Manchester United forum, they're absolutely furious with their manager.

your defense has seen better days, is mertesacker even on the team?

10+ Year Old Account
    What's on today?

- - - Updated - - -

No one care send him a pm
    Thanks mod, congrats on the promotion!

Quite intrigued by how northern Ireland do, I have them in our sweepstake so I'm shafted but I'd still like them to not completely suck.

Quote Originally Posted by burek View Post
    your defense has seen better days, is mertesacker even on the team?
    Uh, no? That old fart is in retirement as far as I know. Our defense is really the only problem we have. Once Hummels is in shape again, that'll be no problem for the CBs, which really just leaves the problem to be our full backs. I'm confident that Löw will find a solution before group stages are over.

omg, no mertesacker no trophies!

Deleted
    They should have sent the whole Leicester team on the field including ranieri.

They should have sent the whole Leicester team on the field including ranieri.
    who? leicester squad is pretty international, on the top of my head key players are from france, germany, algeria, jamaica, denmark, argentina, japan(?), etc. only a few brits
    Last edited by burek; 2016-06-12 at 09:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Both sides are equally bad, it doesn't matter who started it. Police should have been prepared to separate them after the match ended. Both sides should be punished. How? Definitely not by disqualifying the teams, they are not responsible for their fans' actions, or rather - they shouldn't be held responsible. If anyone's responsible, it's French police for allowing this situation. You can hold teams responsible for actions of their fans done on their own turf, just like Croatia (I think it was Croatia) was, when they had to play with empty stands because their hooligans attacked other teams' fans on several occassions. So rather than disqualifying the teams, ban the English and Russians from attending the rest of the matches - that is, if the authorities are unable to perform background checks on the fans. If money's a problem, I'm sure there's a lot of French and fans from other countries who'd happily come to their matches if they could get tickets.

It's not like normal people or "women and children" turn into hooligans after their team loses, hooligans are usually well-known to the police of their native country, I can't see why they wouldn't share their lists with the French. So yeah, don't blame the teams, don't bash the nations, bash the hooligans and French police.
    Blaming the French Police, who after November have enough to worry about? Really?

Playing behind closed doors? Because that worked after the CSKA debacle Fining the FAs won't do shit, banning from subsequent tournaments is too late. Maybe if these people can see that their actions have immediate consequences for the teams they claim to support, they'd actually behave themselves. If they're not going to bring anything good to the table, then they don't deserve to be there and no one is going to miss them.

They should just say, straight up now. This happens again, your team is on the next plane home, end of.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by burek View Post
    who? leicester squad is pretty international, on the top of my head key players are from france, germany, algeria, denmark, argentina, japan(?), etc. only a few brits
    Yeah it was a joke. Vardy should have been in the field though.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest, from a non-English perspective, their team puzzles me. On paper it's absolutely stunning, but the NT can never get it together just right. And the subs haven't been really helpful from what I heard. You should see the Manchester United forum, they're absolutely furious with their manager.
    The England team is never really set up as a team, it's about getting big names on the pitch irrespective of whether they're in position, in form, or anything else. The marketing department and media have far and away too much influence.