Poll: Which hero is your nemesis?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Who's your nemesis?

Which hero or heroes do you see on the other side and just hope there's not a halfway decent player behind them? Who seems to have an innate capacity to dodge your bullets and always score hits against you with theirs; regardless of which character you pick?

For me it's Junkrat and Genji. They drive me nuts.

Poll only has 20 options, had to put two together so it's Zenyatta and Symmetra because I just refuse to believe anyone finds them a real issue :3
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2016-06-12 at 07:24 AM.

Main ones are Zarya and Widowmaker. Without a doubt.

Regardless of which character I pick? None, there isn't one character across the board that gives me trouble, except for maybe extremely good widowmakers. Bastion with mercy damage beam and protected by a reinhardt combined with a dumb team who just walks into their fire and doesn't bother trying to flank or kill them is also annoying, but really the only time I have problems with specific heroes is if I'm playing a hero that gets countered by them. Phara can be pretty annoying to kill as junkrat when she's in the air for example.

I guess if it just comes down to heroes I dislike, I would have to say Mei. Regardless of if it's an enemy or a teammate. That hero is the ultimate troll character. That brief second where she's just staring at your frozen body before headshotting you is really infuriating, and there's nothing more annoying than getting fucked over by your own mei because of horrible ice wall placements. I can't count how many times a friendly mei has blocked my ults or trapped me with the enemy or blocked an exit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin-Sane View Post
    I guess if it just comes down to heroes I dislike, I would have to say Mei. Regardless of if it's an enemy or a teammate. That hero is the ultimate troll character. That brief second where she's just staring at your frozen body before headshotting you is really infuriating, and there's nothing more annoying than getting fucked over by your own mei because of horrible ice wall placements. I can't count how many times a friendly mei has blocked my ults or trapped me with the enemy or blocked an exit.
    Completely with you on Mei on my own side, I was thinking to add a 'special mention'. If they would use the wall to split up the opposition team, rather than protect and force them to consolidate, that would be swell. But they don't. It's genuinely cost me matches.

10+ Year Old Account
    1 on 1, it's definitely Mei, I can never kill her in time in close combat before I'm stunned and headshotted, unless I'm also Mei, then I usually come out on top.

In a whole team basis, I really hate vsing Widowmaker unless I'm also Widow (which I shouldn't have to if we already have a Widow and a Hanzo). My snipers are always tragically bad, get outsniped by the enemy, who then proceeds to Ulti up, and chug down the rest of us. This is only the case when I'm a tank/defence who can't reach her, but having to change to Winston just to deal with her because my snipers are too useless is a waste of time, which then results in the point being capped/payload getting pushed too far. So it's basically lose-lose.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Mei is definitely up there on my list. probably on the very top

10+ Year Old Account
    Reaper.

I won't say he's overpowered, but damn, when there's one on the other team I swear I get ganked from the back all the time.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Hanzo..... for one or other reason, my body is a fucking arrow magnet!! i swear every arrow ever fired by an opposing Hanzo player, hits me dead centre.... Hate him!!! hate him!!!! hate him!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Widowmaker, blech

At least I know how to play Winston (somewhat) if I get salty enough
    Shhhhh, she's doing magical trig bullshit trig substitutions

Genji, Mei, and Junkrat are annoying even when they aren't actually killing people. Just dealing with them tends to be a headache. -_-

It's also annoying to get killed by a Hanzo, only to see from the kill cam that he was mainly just firing blindly, and got a lucky shot.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post

It's also annoying to get killed by a Hanzo, only to see from the kill cam that he was mainly just firing blindly, and got a lucky shot.
    Agreed, Hanzo is so annoying. Apart from that I really hate Genji

Mei. I want to punch the guy who designed her right in the middle of the face.

Winston is my nemesis, doesnt matter who plays him though only difference between a good winston and a bad winston is that bad winstons dont know they can jump up

that guy needs a nerf somehow, i suggest to the gun making you work more with the aim

Genji, mostly. And if the opponent team stacks Bastions, but I hate Bastion on principle.

Genji because I vastly prefer playing Reaper and skulking around around for backstabby kills, as you do, which is just ripe for being murdered by Genji passing by. Somewhat Mei in the same category, but I can run from her, Genji kills me faster.

Bastion because oh my word that bastard is so cheap, and they almost always get PotG for just pointing one direction and shooting anything that walks in front of them.

Since I play a lot of different characters, it's McCree for me. He poses a problem on almost any character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Widowmaker, Hanzo, and Tracer.

7+ Year Old Account
    tracer and genji.
    they are so fcking annoying, especially genji when im playing with widow.
    i can never hit them with anything, tracers blinks and recalls drive me nuts, and genjis fcking deflect just makes me nerd rage the entire game.

Formerly known as Arafal

McCree.... I hate him so much stun is way to long. and being able to wreck tanks in a second is stupidly op

McCree is such a flog. So glad to know he is getting nerfed.

Mei is quite annoying too but far from OP.

Fucking Hanzo and his bullshit auto aim arrows.
    I'ts not just safe, it's 40% safe.