10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wdh1974 View Post
    Nice, hate speech there, you equate southerners to violent murderers, i guess by your logic of blind hate i could assume abortion is the most violent murder spree in the history of mankind.
    And it would be just that - an assumption. What we have here is not an assumption. It's mass murder of fully functional humans, who's value greatly exceed that of a fetus.

Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    Everyone in Switzerland has a gun..... no one goes there and does crime or its very little because if u do, 9/10 you will get shot.
    That's a complete misrepresentation of the state of gun ownership and gun laws in Switzerland and you know it.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Everyone in Switzerland has a gun..... no one goes there and does crime or its very little because if u do, 9/10 you will get shot.
    i dont think this guy cared about getting shot

so by that logic he wouldnt care about shooting people in switzerland either

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wdh1974 View Post
    Nice, hate speech there, you equate southerners to violent murderers
    Redneck isn't necessarily a southerner.
    It's definitely also used to describe a backwoods simpleton.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    I used to think that about Buddhism, but someone managed to create violent fundamentalist Buddhists, so...
    Nonviolence is as central to Jainism as the concept of God is to Christianity so Jainism can not case violence and still be Jainism.

Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    ehhh....
    no

she'll just invade afganistan... again. Look at her record. Shes a warmonger. Hell, she even gives weapons to child soldiers in the south sudan. Clinton doesnt need more power, rather, she should be tried for war crimes.
    if you could put clinton on trial for war crimes you could put literally two entire branches of US govt on trial for war crimes

what you literally just said is that you think the US is a rogue nation that needs to be shut down.

feel free to back pedal, itll make you look real good

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    It was terrorism.

It was also a hate crime.

Let's not lose sight of reality just because the shooter was a registered democrat and part of the left's "religion of love" pet project.
    I hate how since 9/11 the definition of "terrorism" has been drastically changed in peoples minds. Personally, I don't consider this terrorism, perhaps that's because I look at "terrorism" as more of a large-scale thing like 9/11 and not some random guy killing a bunch of people, even if "a bunch" is 50, which also makes it the worst mass shooting in US history.

By the definition of "terrorism" nowadays, it seems like I can be charged with terrorism by simply following someone, or peeking through their windows, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    A muslim redneck?
    His father said he doesn't think it was a religious motive.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Cricket22 View Post
    I agree, and gun ownership is OUR constitutional right as Americans, and I am tired of of the nasty insults and name calling, in an attempt to harass, intimidate, and get rid of members,who disagree with their political viewpoints, from this board. If you look back on this thread, you will even see certain members basically brag about their success in accomplishing this.

If you don't fight back, it will never change.
    My thing, everyone has their right to say their opinion, thats their first Amendment right. But remember the 2nd Amendment is the 2nd Amendment for a reason. You know what the best part is. When you or I talk about the Amendments, people look at us like we are crazy. No one understands what blood is spilled every day for, they take it for granted. I bet half of them don't know how to use a gun, are scared of guns and etc. If u teach kids about guns, then just think about how things would be. But even if u say that, you are label as "Crazy"

Quote Originally Posted by vrsick View Post
    Same reason some people wear fake military clothing and pretend they're in the army. Guy was a probably a huge fucking loser who wanted to be a cop so he could have some sort of power.
    Based on other previous terrorist I would more believe he was a medium loser; neither a huge loser nor successful (especially not as successful as he thought he deserved).

Allegedly he was working at "security officer" somewhere, had some judicial degree, and had license for fire-arms; which fits the profile of wanna-be cop.

Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    ehhh....
    no

she'll just invade afganistan... again. Look at her record. Shes a warmonger. Hell, she even gives weapons to child soldiers in the south sudan. Clinton doesnt need more power, rather, she should be tried for war crimes.
    I'm 100% certain he was joking.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    His father said he doesn't think it was a religious motive.
    ???

Doesn't stop him from being a muslim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    A muslim redneck?
    Talk about an oxymoron

Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    I hate how since 9/11 the definition of "terrorism" has been drastically changed in peoples minds. Personally, I don't consider this terrorism, perhaps that's because I look at "terrorism" as more of a large-scale thing like 9/11 and not some random guy killing a bunch of people, even if "a bunch" is 50, which also makes it the worst mass shooting in US history.

By the definition of "terrorism" nowadays, it seems like I can be charged with terrorism by simply following someone, or peeking through their windows, etc.
    But if a white guy shoots up an abortion clinic, then terrorism labels is ok. Right?

If a group of white guys take over a wildlife refuge and no one dies, its terrorism right?

At least 50 killed and many more injured, wow. I feel awful for the friends and families of the dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Well, he's right. Bans are generally less effective than regulations. Especially in a country where a sizeable portion of the population is ultra-patriotic, tight regulations seem like a better way to go. It's working for cigarettes - it just takes time.
    We have a ton of gun laws. More laws arent the answer since it just fucks over law abiding citizens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

10+ Year Old Account
    25% of Swiss households have at least one gun.

41% of US households have at least one gun.

You're dead wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post
    i dont think this guy cared about getting shot

so by that logic he wouldnt care about shooting people in switzerland either
    Again, you didn't answer my question about Hillary Clinton and also, you think i want people to get shot? Ok buddy

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Then they wouldn't be moderates in the first place.

*mind blown*

You remind me of one of those painfully and unrealistically cheerful and optimistic cartoons I watched way back in my childhood.

"I am sure everyone can hold hands and be best friends!"
    if there are no moderates for the extremist to hide in then it becomes easy to find and stop them, and they become much more rare because there are no moderates to turn into extremist. and im not some hippy , i think we should be firebombing isis camps and turning them to glass.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    It's so funny. You ban prostitution, we recognise it as a profession. You want guns everywhere, we restrict them. I mean, it's like you guys actually want to focus on the bullshit minor issues and ignore the larger problems. Your priorities are all kinds of fucked up.

You can't win the fight with morals. Learn it. You can't "fix" society by "fixing" the mentally handicapped people. But you can take the tools away. That you're not doing it, clearly sends out a message and one message alone. This is pure entertainment for the common folk. They are now glued to the TV and soak up every bit of new info that they get. This is amazing for ratings, for gun sales... heck, this is an alround win for everyone.

Except, of course, the victims and their families. But I'm sure all the thousands and thousands of twitter messages bullshitng about condolences and really just prostrating themselves as the holiest mourner in this tragedy because that's what gets you on the fucking front pages of the paper tomorrow, that's really going to help.
    Seriously man - fuck off with your constant nation bashing bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.