Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    LOL dude, there's no set bonus. It's literally just placeholder gear. Indicative of second-hand gear that got shoved into the game so that Demon Hunters have something to equip for the *gasp* short period of time they'll be available to play on the pre-patch.
    And you find the need to reply, just shut up already thanks. I already stopped replying to you because you're a ignorant person who refuses to acknowledge someone elses opinion. So thanks, just walk away.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    And you find the need to reply, just shut up already thanks. I already stopped replying to you because you're a ignorant person who refuses to acknowledge someone elses opinion. So thanks, just walk away.
    Look, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings by pointing out the stupidity of your 9/11 analogy. Further, I'm perfectly fine with your opinion -- I never disagreed with you there, I just kind of poked fun at your insistence of non-evidence as factual proof of something which is imo unlikely to happen. And then you linked something which kind of proved what you were saying even less likely, so I thought it was humorous.

Regardless, we can hug it out if you'd like.

well if it is July 19th, happy birthday to me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tenethon View Post
    Agreed. My guild just started a raiding hiatus as of tonight, due to lack of interest. Picking back up again when the class changes land, so i'm hoping it's not too far away.
    Same with my guild, about 2 weeks ago we took a break until pre patch. We all got our mounts and about 80% of us were completely burnt out. I think breaks are healthy for guilds though.

"There has only ever been, only ever will be... one Azshara."
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nring/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by mytheiya View Post
    well if it is July 19th, happy birthday to me!!!
    Happy birthday on the 19th of July!!

Pre patch mid-July demon hunters not till August 23 because if you buy the deluxe edition you get one week early access to demon hunters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    I don't know how to break this to you, but that's not how calendars work...
    Try me. 30 - (7 x 4) = 2
    Last edited by mmoc02ad75f839; 2016-06-12 at 09:20 PM.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kichaa View Post
    Try me. 30 - (7 x 4) = 2
    2, yes. AUGUST, not JULY. l2type.

depends if they do PTR or not, but since PTR not even up yet it will be atleast 1 month more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    2, yes. AUGUST, not JULY. l2type.
    So you are the one who never made a mistake. But hey, still thanks for poiting it out!

I have a secret insider at Blizzard and he has shared with me the exact time that the pre-patch is dropping and it is:

Soon™

Deleted
    Considering the fact that some classes still need tuning (like tanks being to strong, and other being to squishy) ill say somewhere mid juli would be fair. Still need (imo) so talent changes among a few classes, and everything pvp being balanced to avoid the instant doom Sayers claiming pvp is broken, and that blizzard didn't care etc.
    People will whine, even if blizzard told that pvp was balanced for 110 at pre patch, and that they are working on fixing 100 pvp.
    Right now stuff like WQ almost works, but balancing is still a work in progress - so be patient for the good of the game