Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by topkekmate View Post
    I play on Outland-EU (Alliance) which is the highest pop realm in EU and it feels dead.. i can't even imagine medium and low pop servers..
    what about your realm?
    US-Hyjal is low pop and there are still people doing stuff. I've even run into people in old pandaria zones while farming rares.D:

My server is usually a pretty high pop. Ranges between like 9th to 12th US depending on when you look. It is pretty dead right now considering that. Feels like a medium population server used back when the game was still blowing up.

I have chars on Silvermoon, Outland, Kazzak and Draenor... so pretty much most populated EU servers and yeh lots of people just sitting in garrisons or not loging at all and im guilty of doing this my self... pretty much only thing left to do is to grab as much gold as possible from garrions before prepatch hits. What most annoys me pretty much only one spaming trade are boost sellers... i so hate it i was thinking of stop being in trade chat.

Also few days ago... Kazzak was marked as low when i woke up at 9ish in the morning... i was like WTF?! You know that something is wrong with populating when Kazzak is marked as low pop what we will see next ? Recommended for new players ? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Stickyick79 View Post
    Auchindoun/Dunemaul/Jaedenar - EU (Connected)

All dead!
    yep...migrated away from Auchendioun in like January...now even ravencrest EU is medium pop...
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Well yes, but I know that other realms are far more dead than mine. It's been consistently average for many years.

my realm is mostly undead

i will let myself out
    Be feared, or be fuel

Mine is dead everywhere except where rare mounts might pop (tlpd, purple stone drake). Then it seems im on the busiest realm in all the fucking universe.

Deleted
    Nah. I play on Argent Dawn, which is the largest bastion of roleplayers of all the EU servers. Our community is a swarming, crowded mess. And I love it for that.

Emerald Dream - US. Not at all. Tons of RPers everywhere, raids on cap. cities just about daily. Goldshire packed all day. Great time.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Oceanic Saurfang Horde was so dead the last time I logged in there I couldn't even find someone to port me somewhere for 100g.

Deleted
    What a bunch of malicious liars.... most realms are more crowded than a mall during xmas.

Yup, Grim Batol EU was a good sized one but even before the HFC the server started shrinking on itself, now its just much much much worst. My fear is that Blizzard don't care and expects the server to get populated with the release of Legion but 3 or 4 months in goes to the same situation as now and then claim its totally normal.

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Prefer not to, because afterwards I wouldn't be able to talk shit about the guilds I was/am in (basically tell the truth...) or the situations I've gone through, among other things. Like how I said a while ago we have about 10 people rerolling to Mage, but being very bad at it...

The realm is quite dead though, even by realm population statistics, not just personal perception, if that was what you intended to check. About 8-9 guilds doing Mythic, but only 2 or 3 finished, and only one before Valor upgrades. My guild killed it not long ago, I'm almost sure I was 12/13 when I joined MMOC, but this was after 3-4 scares and just as many pauses in raiding, because some members stopped showing up. And I thought we had it bad during BRF, but HFC was the worst tier ever to do in this type of realm.
    I was trying to calibrate what you meant by "dead". The (connected) servers on which my raiding main is sitting have just one guild that's 13/13M. It doesn't feel dead to me. I suspect people doing mythic raiding need a particularly vibrant server to function, which amplifies their problem as players of that sort migrate away to the most active servers.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Stormrage-US ... I'm not looking forward to Legion launch day.
    There we go. Was wondering why nobody brought it up, glad I read the thread. Stormrage US is insane, people still duel in gold shire, plenty at the darkmoon faire, tons in SS, plenty in stormwind and probably loads more in garrisons. Trade chat is extremely active, idk what else to say. I've gotten a que timer (only took a second to get in) when I logged in around 5 PM on Saturday. Hopefully Blizzard succeeds with the new launch technology so our launch day isn't nearly as bad as its previously been.

Yep, has been for a while. We always have those spikes of returning players when a new expansion comes out, but otherwise, things on my server have mostly been dead since Cataclysm.

I play on multiple realms so let me see

Arathor/Drenden My main is on this server and Horde side completely fucking dead but ally side still has some life in it.
    Thrall - Very busy horde server
    Stormrage - Very busy Ally server
    Dalaran - Very busy on both Horde and ally
    Moonguard - Less said the better LOL!
    Last edited by Madeupname999; 2016-06-13 at 03:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    What a bunch of malicious liars.... most realms are more crowded than a mall during xmas.
    You are the most deluded, blinded white knight. Blizzard could murder your entire family and you'd still find a way to make excuses for them. People have nothing to gain from "lying" about their perceived server population. A lot of people in this thread haven't even said that their server is dead, so it seems to me that you're trying to rebut some kind of argument that doesn't even exist.

That is truly a new level of white knight that I had not seen before.

Blizzard seriously needs to review realms regularly, on a monthly basis at least, and connect more realms to keep populations above the 300k (active characters) mark.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2016-06-13 at 03:49 AM.

Deleted
    Nope. Not dead at all. There has been more activity lately.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    No, my realm is always pretty active in channels and in RP locations (yes, including outside out notorious Goldshire). It one of the many reasons why I enjoy my realm as much as I do.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!