Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    I'm from America and its pretty easy to understand. Just gotta know how to read. Should I start doing formal English with periods, commons and etc?
    Commons would be great. Commas would also do, though, if you don't have commons.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by triplesdsu View Post
    Wait, so people are actually trying to turn a terrorist act into a gun issue mixed in with a little US bashing. I guess terrorism never happens in Europe. Oh wait. That being said, I've heard the douchebag had explosives device of some variety. Pretty sure those arent legal. I guess that gun laws would have been the one law he obeyed. He was only willing to break the law in regards to explosives and murder.
    mhm, everyone it happens in the US, It's US gun laws. When it happens in Europe, it's different.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    So? Do you need me to tell you I think the murder of 50 people is terrible?
    You sure felt the need to mention how it was gross for your side politically lol.
    You're a towel.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Get Red switches and some o-rings. It'll be quieter than Tradewind's sex life.
    DAYUM. @Tradewind gets slammed

I'll have to look into that, I liked it but my parents loathed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Commons would be great. Commas would also do, though, if you don't have commons.
    RIP, auto correct FTW Xd COMMAS. Can you turn off auto correct on iPad?

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    You sure felt the need to mention how it was gross for your side politically lol.
    So basically this whole tangent has been about how truly terrible its been for you that I had an opinion you didn't agree with.

Deleted
    When you swore an Oath to It, it means something alot. The Constitution is the highest law in the land.
    You know what other guys think a document written centuries ago is the end all of everything? Extreme muslims calling for strict interpretation of Sharia law

Same thing. "But a guy 400 years ago told us to whip women if they get raped".... "but a guy 300 years ago told us we are allowed to carry all sort of guns".

The one thing in common is the lack of reason and logical input, in both cases. Reflect on that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lol ok man im done with you. i asked a simple question. you STILL havent answered. what you have said here is that you legitimize a conservative in Afghanistan is a conservative there, and a conservative in america is a conservative in america. well no fucking shit sherlock. thats not the answer. everything you just posted here SHOWS how when facing a black and white question with a VERY SIMPLE ANSWER, you cant even answer it. i asked if you were saying they were the same, and 8 posts later you are still going on some rant about pointless shit that does not address the original thought or question. good day.
    You were given a simple answer. It just isn't the answer you wanted. That's all there is too it.
    Ever since you're riding that same bus.
    My first post was sufficient already. Now you got 5 follow ups.
    It's still the same explanation.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Just the second, and the part of the first that allow to send death threats to feminists on Twitter. All the rest is for ''beta liburals KEK''
    Pretty sure they like the 4th ad 5th too.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I'm not sure what the distinction really is between terrorism and hate crime.
    Hate crime is when you kick someone because you hate him. The name literally describes the motivation. Terrorism is if you actually don't care much about the person you kick, but you'd like him and everyone around him to be terrorised by the kick. Ideally without you having to actually kick ever again.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    Calling him drumpf still? I thought that sad phase wore off from people that don't like trump
    Out of curiosity does calling your hero that name trigger you ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cricket22 View Post
    Criticizing another member's spelling or grammar is also a violation of the rules of this forum. Reported.
    Uhh, backseat moderation, nice! *grabs popcorn*

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    the constitution is a framework. it can be changed (it has been changed) it can be adapted to the current times. it's not an inmutable rock that has to be adored like a god
    Of course it can be change, but there's no reason to change it. All the laws are there for a reason. What needs to start happening is, the govt, needs to stop making new laws for no damn reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    RIP, auto correct FTW Xd COMMAS. Can you turn off auto correct on iPad?
    You have to admit, that was funny now.

Deleted
    mhm, everyone it happens in the US, It's US gun laws. When it happens in Europe, it's different.
    It is harder to commit terrorist acts with guns in Europe because there is more strict regulation and less access to gun's overall.
    Europe doesn't have a gun culture like the US and there's much less guns circulating in the black market.

But there has been a recent scary trend with weapons increasing among criminals, but that is another matter.

Now for the US, i believe the harm there is already done, there's so much guns circulating in the black market that banning legal guns is meaningless as that just makes it even harder for lawful citizens who own a gun to protect themselves to do so.

Look, i don't want any discussion about assault rifles, as i sorta feel 50:50% about that, could care less either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    I wasn't criticizing him at all.
    I've - if anything - stepped in because of criticism he got before several times.
    And since I actually have a couple friends who are dyslexic I wanted to know.
    Not being able to write correctly isn't necessarily a matter of intelligence.
    Plus, apparently it helped him and us now too. He uses punctuation and everything's hunky dory again.
    Reported all, and this is my final response.

10+ Year Old Account
    At this point I'm leaning towards making handguns and semi automatic rifles illegal for personal ownership. Breech/pump shotguns and bolt action rifles for hunting/home defense are cool, put all of them on a registry.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CptEgo View Post
    Are you calling gay people a desease or the people who kill a desease?
    An ideology that leads people to kill innocents
    Protect the weak. Punish the wicked.
    If you have something bad to say about Blizz, come at me bro.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cricket22 View Post
    Reported all, and this is my final response.
    Shall we report you for spamming the thread repeatedly now with the same lines?

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    You know what other guys think a document written centuries ago is the end all of everything? Extreme muslims calling for strict interpretation of Sharia law

Same thing. "But a guy 400 years ago told us to whip women if they get raped".... "but a guy 300 years ago told us we are allowed to carry all sort of guns".

The one thing in common is the lack of reason and logical input, in both cases. Reflect on that.
    I understand the point you are trying to make but so your idea is, we get rid of the Constitution? It's not the end all of everything, its the law of the land. What the govt should follow. If, for any reason, we need to add extra/remove things for it we can, but there's no reason for us to.

And how are you going to compare Sharia Law to the Constitution.