Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    Why is Christian white males being ridiculed for their sex and creed and race funny? Why is racism ok if it's against white people?
    If you can stereotype other genders, races, and religions, you have to be prepared to have your stereotyped.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    That dipshit put messages on Twitter trying to make this shit about himself and his ego. He was immediately called out on his shit.
    Politics will be politics. Bias will be bias. I'm not suporting Trump tweet. I'm not supporting Hillary either. I'm not supporting Obama pushing his no-gun policy through this, yet I support no-gun.

Trump is not the only one responsible of this. Blame the system, not the person.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    The United States Fucking Supreme Court, that's who! *drops mic*
    No thanks. Lucky for us it would take 2/3 votes in both bodies of congress and then be ratified by 75% of the state legislatures to amend the constitution.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toast515 View Post
    If you can stereotype other genders, races, and religions, you have to be prepared to have your stereotyped.

I don't stereotype anyone. I judge people on merit.
    You're a towel.

Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    Wasn't there natural barriers at some places?
    ok lets say half the border is totally impassable, you now have an amazing 70 cents per foot for concrete, steel and labor as well as all the transportation to get it to places without roads to handle large vehicles.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    This a prime example of a post that should be infracted, but I bet it goes unpunished
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

I would say yes.
    Idiocy should always be called out!
    Last edited by Kmids; 2016-06-12 at 09:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    GET ER DONE!!!!!

I wish we had a straight up redneck running for president. What was that meme? Politically correct hillbilly? I want him.
    lol I love that meme

Mmmmmm, I think we should make another thread to discuss The Great Wall of Trump.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Lots of experts have commented on this issue and gave those estimations. Even Trump's own estimations have increased every time he talks about the wall. He originally said something like 4 billion and I believe last time he said 12 billion.

10 million? are you serious? It's estimated to be 20 billion+.

And pretty sure most liberals disagree with doing that too so nice point.
    Who said 20 billion? Such a stupid plan haha, a wall like it's medieval times
    You're a towel.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    Yes inflicting hate and creating more hate is something that improves the country. Only clowns would bring that up.
    Learning to deal with hate is one of the great lessons that everyone has to go through. The Government can't babysit you through that. Having said that, I still think these should be investigated for actual incitement.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    This a prime example of a post that should be infracted, but I bet it goes unpunished
    You missed my post about adding in "Americans, Christians, conservatives, males" when I choose to be a bigot. That post has all of that covered. He's fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Lots of experts have commented on this issue and gave those estimations. Even Trump's own estimations have increased every time he talks about the wall. He originally said something like 4 billion and I believe last time he said 12 billion.

10 million? are you serious? It's estimated to be 20 billion+.

And pretty sure most liberals disagree with doing that too so nice point.
    I didn't know the number, i thought it was millions, if its in the billions, ok still, yea looks bad off the number but whatever amount of money it is, still needs to happen

Deleted
    Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Awesome thanks for the info, we left your country a few hundred years ago though due to taxes and laws laws we didn't like.
    Quote Originally Posted by yogsohot View Post
    lol love the way you said a couple of hundred years ago, it's not the wild west anymore, drop your muskets and wake the fuck up
    also you left from plymouth, devon uk not coz of taxes, coz it was a challenge, learn your history.

We spend like 40b a year on food stamps (not against them just an example). I don't see how 20b plus maintenance is some insurmountable figure to insert in the "budget".

Mass shooting in Florida. Trump could have stopped it. He just won election!

2 hrs later Trump congratulates himself and loses election all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    ok lets say half the border is totally impassable, you now have an amazing 70 cents per foot for concrete, steel and labor as well as all the transportation to get it to places without roads to handle large vehicles.
    Well yea, IDK the exact price, but whatever it is, it has to happen. I rather spend that money for the extra security tool than not have it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    That dipshit put messages on Twitter trying to make this shit about himself and his ego. He was immediately called out on his shit.
    I wasn't aware this topic was about Trump.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Learning to deal with hate is one of the great lessons that everyone has to go through. The Government can't babysit you through that. Having said that, I still think these should be investigated for actual incitement.
    I totally agree on that, but it's more or less for the victims, they can't defend themselves, they were shot dead.

The real tragedy is if this tragic incident makes gay bars and gays in general discriminate against Muslims. They're just like us, we just need to accommodate them more.
    Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions.
    What people call impartiality may simply mean indifference, and what people call partiality may simply mean mental activity.
    There is only one thing that requires real courage to say, and that is a truism.
    -GK Chesterton