What stat will replace multi on our gear?

Multi-strike going away - what stat is going to be swapped in for it on our current gear?

Is it one stat or random or what?

Interested so I know if I should be looking to get replacement for some of my crit/multi pieces

Be nice if it were mastery .

its going to be Crit, as they said multistrike is basically Crit

Deleted
    Unless ur gear has crit too
    Then it becomes haste i think

Quote Originally Posted by Greywood View Post
    its going to be Crit, as they said multistrike is basically Crit
    In many cases, even if there's no crit on the item, it has been turned into haste.
    There's also cases where Haste/Multistrike turned into Haste/Mastery. It's best to just check your favorite database and see what it's been changed to.

Multistrikes gem turn into haste gems.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrezen View Post
    In many cases, even if there's no crit on the item, it has been turned into haste.
    There's also cases where Haste/Multistrike turned into Haste/Mastery. It's best to just check your favorite database and see what it's been changed to.

Multistrikes gem turn into haste gems.
    thanks much - quickly glancing at the database it looks like most will be turned into haste. Which is not terrible, but will have to see if there are better mastery pieces I have not yet collected - will mostly be a 'higher ilvl with haste' vs 'lower ilvl with mastery' trade-off.

Probably need to swap my tier hands in and replace my tier legs with strong mastery.

So if your a MM Hunter in WoD.. You pretty much are already geared for BM.. Since BM is most likely going to want Crit/Haste/Mastery anyway..

^^ according to early sims: MM mastery >haste>vers>crit ; and BM Mastery >= Haste > Vers > Crit

So BM gear from HFC ok for both legion specs.

Given that we'll be replacing most our gear before we get to any real challenging content, I don't suppose it matters all that much.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by silverstarzs View Post
    ^^ according to early sims: MM mastery >haste>vers>crit ; and BM Mastery >= Haste > Vers > Crit

Did they change Vers? Why would you want Vers over Crit when Crit gives you a chance to reset Dire Beast and the more Dire Beast you can cast the more time you have in BW..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAwayForAReason View Post
    Did they change Vers? Why would you want Vers over Crit when Crit gives you a chance to reset Dire Beast and the more Dire Beast you can cast the more time you have in BW..
    That's what I'm thinking, too. Very curious to see why the stats are that way. :/

Deleted
    Looking the gear in the books-Haste

Quote Originally Posted by silverhunter View Post
    thanks much - quickly glancing at the database it looks like most will be turned into haste. Which is not terrible, but will have to see if there are better mastery pieces I have not yet collected - will mostly be a 'higher ilvl with haste' vs 'lower ilvl with mastery' trade-off.

Probably need to swap my tier hands in and replace my tier legs with strong mastery.
    Shipyard FTW i get tons and tons of Haste/Mastery gear in my bank(only missing that belt from Zakuun)
    Last edited by mmoc2b5ad7a33a; 2016-06-12 at 09:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarklingThrush View Post
    Given that we'll be replacing most our gear before we get to any real challenging content, I don't suppose it matters all that much.
    I believe they are referring to the prepatch. WoD content with Legion changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisso View Post
    I believe they are referring to the prepatch. WoD content with Legion changes.
    Got'cha. From what I saw on the testing videos, the prepatch invasion events will be zergs anyway. But I do understand some groups will still be trying to raid, run mythic dungeons, CMs, etc. I suppose then it would matter.

I would say losing MS will make some of the specs play clunky, but we'll be on new specs anyway! So who knows...

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    A new stat: Disappointment. If you get too much, it'll make you unsubscribe for 1-99 months.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by silverstarzs View Post

Is survival not currently tuned well in beta? Curious why you didnt include it. Haven't looked into much of beta

i have copy my mm hunter on pre patch PTR and i still have 52% crit so now doing lower dps joy... only few week to farm new gear or be replace in mythic hellfire !!