Quote Originally Posted by Dsc View Post
    EVERY one of these shootings happened in one of the Left's "gun Free Zones"

besides the one in Texas, where *gasp* one guy with a gun killed the shooters. lol
    when you have gun free zones next to non gun free zones, things aint gonna work. it has to be nationwide.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    when you have gun free zones next to non gun free zones, things aint gonna work. it has to be nationwide.
    Oh you mean just like Chile and Venezuela?

I'll keep my guns.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    What? The question seemed pretty clear to me.

http://i.imgur.com/8lJoQvm.png

All of those are gun free zones? I wish.
    Leftist/Dem Plantations. Go figure...

Like Chicago? http://heyjackass.com/

People who say that People under FBI investigation should not be able to buy guns.....yet are ready to vote for someone as President who is under investigation by the FBI
    PROUD TO BE CALLED A CONSPIRACY THEORIST

[QUOTE=Dsc;40873277]Oh you mean just like Chile and Venezuela?

I'll keep my guns

Gun related deaths per 100k
    chile: 1,95
    USA 10.25

Homicide rate per 100k

Chile :3
    USA: 3,8
    Last edited by Thepersona; 2016-06-14 at 06:35 AM.

7+ Year Old Account

Yeah, because Clinton might go out and use her magical president powers to murder 50 people.

She killed more as Secratary of state. IMO she and Obama,a should face a military tribunal for treason. terrorism, and conspiracy.

yet Marxists want my guns because their Muzzies are shooting people in gun free zones. NO, Come and Take It. I'm done. Move to Venezuela where you belong

W

Yeah, because Clinton might go out and use her magical president powers to murder 50 people.

She wants to invade Syria. So... probably so yeah
    PROUD TO BE CALLED A CONSPIRACY THEORIST

She killed more as Secratary of state. IMO she and Obama,a should face a military tribunal for treason. terrorism, and conspiracy.

yet Marxists want my guns because their Muzzies are shooting people in gun free zones. NO, Come and Take It. I'm done. Move to Venezuela where you belong
    this is so wrong in so many levels...
    first most of the people who are for gun control arent event leftists (european centrists) and not even marxists...

10+ Year Old Account
    guns aren't the problem. people are. i am firmly against a gun ban of any kind.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    Good thing gun control=/=banning guns.

F.e.: Charlie Hebdo happened in a country with very strict gun control laws. And?
    Do you seriously think, that strict gun control laws will prevent criminals from getting access to guns and commit serious crimes?
    Terrorists and organized criminals will get access to guns as easy as they would without any kind of gun control laws in place (because nobody with half a brain uses a registered gun for a crime).
    But the law abiding citizen will have an increasingly hard time to get access to a gun. (So why hinder the law abiding citizen, while the criminals and terrorists will have no problems whatsoever to get access to guns?)

Gun control laws on the other hand help the governments to disarm the general population and therefore lessen their ability to defend themselves. Even against possible oppression from the government itself (In the EU a very alarming trend can be observed, where after the latest changes in the law - the army can now be deployed to quell revolts and social unrest.).

Back on the topic:
    It's the special month of the year, where these people are a bit more enraged as usually, due to the shortage calories over the course of the 12h. It's one of the cultural improvements these people brought to Europe, so we better be quickly thankful for it.
    Last edited by mmocdec169f0c2; 2016-06-14 at 07:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Woe View Post
    nobody with half a brain uses a registered gun for a crime
    This guy did, so did plenty of other nutjobs. If you're prepared to die, you're not going to worry whether you get caught.

Deleted

USA 10.25

Homicide rate per 100k

Whooooooops

Deleted
    Who did she kill? Tell me the name of one person she murdered. No one wants your fucking guns. They want to be able to study gun violence to be able to identify these type of people and prevent more of these events. They want to be able to enhance background checks which are complete shit because republicans block any and everything about gun reform.

- - - Updated - - -

Too bad that's not even close to being up to just the president.
    So what you are saying is that they do probably want his guns.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    This guy did, so did plenty of other nutjobs. If you're prepared to die, you're not going to worry whether you get caught.
    We could argue about it, that a nutjob with a gun could be stopped in his tracks by another person with a gun. (At least lessen the casualties.)
    In many European countries it is strictly forbidden to carry a gun concealed or not (even if a person has a handgun permit but not a licensed hunter or member of the army.)
    Last edited by mmocdec169f0c2; 2016-06-14 at 07:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Implying that it's somehow hard to murder us now? lol

Do you seriously think that the only thing standing between us and utter chaos is a bunch of average Joes with their hundreds of millions of guns? How well has that worked out for us so far?
    Didn't the FBI calculate that its "helped" about 3% of the time?
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Woe View Post
    We could argue about it, that a nutjob with a gun could be stopped in his tracks by another person with a gun. (At least lessen the casualties.)
    In many European countries it is strictly forbidden to carry a gun concealed or not (even if a person has a handgun permit but not a hunter or member of the army.)
    You could argue that, but you would be wrong. "More guns" doesn't solve any problem, it even gives those nut jobs more access to guns. Gun control isn't about taking guns away from people who do not misuse them, it is about keeping guns away from nut jobs. The sad reality is that most people should not have guns, because most people are nut jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    The sad reality is that most people should not have guns, because most people are nut jobs.
    That's what many pro-gun people likely secrectly fear. They wouldn't pass the tests designed to weed out nuts, because they are them.

Jimmy Woods,

He carried it out in the name of ISIS, he belonged to a rmosque Hillary Clinton blocked investigation into, and yes, I'm ALWAYS armed. PS, I can fabricate a full auto AR in my garage, on my Bridgeport drillpress, if people want to kill people they sure can.

One way to stop a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy with a gun.

deal with it.
    Oh really? So in the middle of the US, a country with no gun control to speak of, the glorious Second Amendment, the adamant gun lobby, the passionate NRA... 50 people get killed in a club. Where were all those good guys with guns?

So that's all bullshit isn't it?

And you know, funny thing, in Australia we brought in stringent gun control in the 90s and there's been no surge of backyard AKs being used in mass shootings. In fact we haven't had a mass shooting since.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    That's what many pro-gun people likely secrectly fear. They wouldn't pass the tests designed to weed out nuts, because they are them.
    There are plenty of smart, sensible, responsible passionate gun owners out there.

The ones you see on forums though, you have to wonder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    You could argue that, but you would be wrong. "More guns" doesn't solve any problem, it even gives those nut jobs more access to guns. Gun control isn't about taking guns away from people who do not misuse them, it is about keeping guns away from nut jobs. The sad reality is that most people should not have guns, because most people are nut jobs.
    You read the post I made above?
    Criminals / nut jobs (dedicated at least) and terrorists will still get access to guns. A nut job would not be able to purchase legally a gun (because he would not pass the psychological exam.).
    But there are plenty of illegal ways to get access to a gun. And dedicated people will find a way to achieve that.
    I'm not talking about small time criminals who would be forced to use a knife instead of a gun. (Because in a mugging both weapons have a very similar effect of intimidation.)

Gun control laws are only obstacles for law abiding people, who want a gun for self protection purposes but will get lost in the bureaucratic jungle + the financial aspect of this regulation.
    I had a hand gun permit, while I lived in Germany (the country with one of the most strict gun control laws worldwide.). And the psychological exams, the bureaucratic jungle there were not only quite tiring, but also very expensive. (So expensive that this is actually only affordable by the middle class and above citizens. And we could argue about that the poor people, who live in a colorful part of town would be in need of this kind of protection the most.)
    And while we could argue, that gun related deaths are very low in Germany. I'm very well aware, that a dedicated criminal can easily import an illegal gun from an EU country with softer gun control laws or corruption problems.

Again, these laws will not really touch the people, for whom they are intended in the first place.
    Last edited by mmocdec169f0c2; 2016-06-14 at 07:46 AM.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Oh really? So in the middle of the US, a country with no gun control to speak of, the glorious Second Amendment, the adamant gun lobby, the passionate NRA... 50 people get killed in a club. Where were all those good guys with guns?

So that's all bullshit isn't it?

And you know, funny thing, in Australia we brought in stringent gun control in the 90s and there's been no surge of backyard AKs being used in mass shootings. In fact we haven't had a mass shooting since.
    You had that coffee shop in Sydney a Muslim shot up didn't you?

I know people want to blame a inanimate piece of metal for this but just maybe that is ignoring the much harder issue to discuss?

I'll keep my guns

USA 10.25

Homicide rate per 100k

"We're lower than a third world country, yay us!"

Meanwhile you're about 3-5 times the level of your peers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.