- Start Suramar (nightfallen rep)

Day 2-21 (when normal/heroic comes out)
    - Weekly clear of all World bosses
    - Weekly clear of each Mythic dungeons
    - Daily Heroic + farm
    - Daily world quest
    - Keep up Class Hall campaign
    - Keep up Artifact Knowledge
    - Finish Suramar (unlock Arcway, Court of Stars, hit as high reputation as possible for big Artifact Power rewards)
    - Finish up all unfinished quests for Artifact Power rewards

congrats

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    The amount of advantage you get out of some changes from one talent to another is so minimal from a min-max standpoint don't give me that shit, they won't have to do anything to the raids if they put a limitation on the amount you can benefit from it, if it is not a specific number they can easily make it give you like a 10-15 minute debuff before you can do it again. I am a scribe and of course you would think I would be biased but I am not, having it so people cannot change as much even inside of raids brings more personal value to your choices and gives your choices a more meaningful impact as a whole.
    Ehm... Having the wrong talents in an AOE situation as a warrior means you'll do about 1/5 of the damge you would with the right talents. That does make a pretty big difference, I'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Ehm... Having the wrong talents in an AOE situation as a warrior means you'll do about 1/5 of the damge you would with the right talents. That does make a pretty big difference, I'd say.
    Not everyone is going to be good at everything all the time, why would you be angry if they did that anyways? Would you get over it if they made that change? Talents just seem trivial if you can/have to change them all the time.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Project 501D13R View Post
    how many ore does it take to make a bar of metal in legion?
    For crafting gear you just use the ore itself. For rarer items, Demonsteel bars take two of each ore iirc. I havent crafted much aside from my shaman's leather stuff tbh. Ive got maybe three full stacks of leystone and fellstone that ive not used for anything. Crafting is one of those things "i'll eventually get around to."

Quote Originally Posted by Gombado View Post
    I really like this guy.

Since i love engineering and find enchanting to keep me and my inventory sane may i suggest we steer off the profession subject (clearly herbing and inscription will be the bomberdiggity best manhatten project level revelationary choice to do at launch. (Not before launch but the second the xpansion hits you drop them professions like its. Hot and go bananas)

To like say... Zone lvling order? Which one is quickest, how to get ahead of the scrubs? Can diff lvl ppl share a zone ( i read something about adaptive lvling . How does that work if one guy is 102 and another 107 doing the same quest (while ungrouped)
    Concerning zone order, I think the best order if you're planning on racing to max level the second the expansion goes live, is Val'sharah, then Azsuna or Stormheim for 2 and 3, then finish in Highmountain. The reason for this, is imo Val'sharah is the most annoying zone to do with lots of people around. Since all zones can be done at any level, you will never be able to get ahead of the pack like you could in previous expansions, which means the only zone you can do relatively competition free is your very first one. And I think speeding up Val'sharah will give the greatest gains for overall leveling speed, specifically when you get the option of doing 3 different mini questlines near the start of the zone, rush the druid of the claw one. One of those quests is horrible to do with a lot of people around, so if you can knock it out early you could avoid a potential ~20-30 minute bottleneck.

After that it doesn't matter what order you do things in for speed purposes, but Highmountain gives the most gear, meaning you want to do that last so you can have as much gear as possible when you hit 110.

Not everyone is going to be good at everything all the time, why would you be angry if they did that anyways? Would you get over it if they made that change? Talents just seem trivial if you can/have to change them all the time.
    Becuase having to replace players with the "wrong" spec becase some boss requires something else is not fun at all.
    Talents will not be more fun just becasue you can't pick what talents you want to use.

This system rewards players that are too lazy, cheap or just has no clue how to play their class and it's not the right way to go.

Becuase having to replace players with the "wrong" spec becase some boss requires something else is not fun at all.
    Talents will not be more fun just becasue you can't pick what talents you want to use.

This system rewards players that are too lazy, cheap or just has no clue how to play their class and it's not the right way to go.
    Opinions are like apples.

15+ Year Old Account
    Opinions are like apples.
    Juicy? Delicious? Red? Green? apple-shaped?

Quote Originally Posted by Firen View Post
    Juicy? Delicious? Red? Green? apple-shaped?
    I had an apple that tasted like a pear the other day.

I couldn't eat it, it was offputting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    ^ Absolutely. There is a reason you see 75% of the beta players riding around on Water Striders.

I was under the impression that water striders don't work in legion areas. This being the reason for the water walking trait in your fishing artifact.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    They work. And given the mob density and geography of Legion areas, Striders are very handy at getting around hazards. Though it is annoying that Blizzard have effectively mined so many water areas with friggin murlocks and elite giants.

FWIW though, the giants arent much a of a threat. Their health bars are tiny given thier level and elite status.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightcrwler View Post
    I was under the impression that water striders don't work in legion areas. This being the reason for the water walking trait in your fishing artifact.
    It was so at first. But, no other words to say it, when outrage shit hits the fan so hard, Blizzard had to give in. You can use Waterstriders in beta now and it should stay like that until launch.

Deleted
    Blizzard was thinking of removing water walking from the Water Strider mount due to them feeling like people felt like they had to use them instead of other mounts.

They soon changed their mind after the backlash from players.

Then here is a thought...take the aoe specialization warrior and counter him with a single target dps that way you don't stack all single target dps and get fucked on aoe...people really don't understand checks and balances and just want #1 all of the time. People like you are ruining this game.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormlance View Post
    I would recommend capping archaeology for each race at 200 before patch hits. Picking it up in dal before you head out into the world and capping it adds digsites that can yield a nice artifact power rare that can give you a real boost early on.
    that was what everyone thought would happen in mists, at the release, however, they only allowed you to get skill ups from actual digging

Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    Then here is a thought...take the aoe specialization warrior and counter him with a single target dps that way you don't stack all single target dps and get fucked on aoe...people really don't understand checks and balances and just want #1 all of the time. People like you are ruining this game.
    Thats silly. You'd have an AOE warrior standing by outside the raid and switch players when needed. Doesn't sound fun to me but thats how it'll be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Btw my suggestion for Legion is to get a water strider. I don't care how much you hate fishing, unless you have water walking in your class, you want a water strider.
    The joys of being a Warlock.

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    trinkets. There you go sweetheart
    Making money from Darkmoon trinkets doesn't require inscription. Its always been far more time efficient to just buy the individual cards off the AH and resell them as completed trinkets to make money.

Quote Originally Posted by DisposableHero View Post
    Making money from Darkmoon trinkets doesn't require inscription. Its always been far more time efficient to just buy the individual cards off the AH and resell them as completed trinkets to make money.
    not at the beginning of expacs because demand is higher then supply