Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gombado View Post
    The real connundrum is knowing how many/which moslims think it is gods will to kill non muslims,.. But dont have the courage,certainty of faith or the means.(lol that last one was a joke for the americans in the crowd, like the poster above )

Anyway op's 'the sky is blue and we use blue paint' argument makes no sense.
    If they've pledged their lot with ISIS, I suspect that is an affirmation of that theological notion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    50 innocent people died in a terrorist attack and that's horrible, but let me remind you have many innocent, noncombatant, middle eastern people have died since the war on terror begin.

Now can anyone please tell me who the real evil is in this conflict? Can anyone please tell me why the media never shows you these numbers? Should I post number of how many jews Hitler killed for comparison? And people still wonder why they hate us?
    I don't know if it has been posted yet but when i look at lists like this : http://thereligionofpeace.com/attack...aspx?Yr=Last30 then the numbers look different.
    Grants, most muslims kill primarly other muslims but that doesn't make it any better.

Collateral damage while attacking military targets != deliberate targeting of civilians.

BTW, mixing your military assets in with your civilians is a war crime.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Deleted
    Yes you are right that evil western kid in Paris deserved to have his/hers dady killed and then being hostage for hours by this muslim monster that kills his mother infront of him.
    Then the evil western police came and stopped the well deserved payback by killing the muslim infront of kid.
    No u can go and fock ur self ppl are done listening to feminazi propaganda.

50 innocent people died in a terrorist attack and that's horrible, but let me remind you have many innocent, noncombatant, middle eastern people have died since the war on terror begin.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b028dd7ea6c4ff

Now can anyone please tell me who the real evil is in this conflict? Can anyone please tell me why the media never shows you these numbers? Should I post number of how many jews Hitler killed for comparison? And people still wonder why they hate us?
    Cuz people don't like terrorists, so they bomb them.

Also people who dont like civilians being hit by airstrikes maby like to go back to to medieval/ancient times? where they killed more people then all people dead in the syrian civil war with only sacking/razing one city, killing everyone inside?

Back in the days as many as a million civilian could be butchered taking on city, Bagdad for example when the mongols sacked it as many as 2 million civilians died, just one example there is plenty more. So the civilian death toll is much much smaller these days, some 200,000-400k dead in the syrian civil war so far over a few years, they killed that many taking one city back in the days, remember that the people who thinks civilian death tolls is to high today.

- - - Updated - - -

Or even ww1 or 2 where they leveled entire cities with civilians.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2016-06-14 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    ISIS didn't kill 50 people, a crazy American killed 50 people, him dedicating it to ISIS doesn't make them involved, if he had dedicated it to he girl scouts would you be giving them the credit? lol.
    Girl Scouts' ideologies are indeed something worth looking at. They are clearly comparable to that of ISIS.

This thread makes no sense if you sift through it. The difference is collateral damage.

Here is an example: The US is after a target of war, in the process of attacking that target, they accidentally kill civilians. That is bad. They try to avoid it but it happens. I would prefer they just leave the middle east and let it burn by itself.

Now if the USA did what ISIS and other terrorists groups did. Then they would specifically target civilians. In fact, why wouldn't they just nuke the Middle East? That is what they could do if the followed the Terrorist doctrine. They have morals however, so they do not. What if they (USA) focused on killing civilians? That would be horrible and just plain as evil as it gets...and the death toll would 100 times worse.

I wonder how the Middle East's civilians would feel if the world just left the Middle East to it selves. Just get the fuck out and leave. I suspect the death numbers would sky rocket.
    ** When you realize the person you're talking to is so clueless that they think you're the idiot **

Quote Originally Posted by Grogo View Post
    I wonder how the Middle East's civilians would feel if the world just left the Middle East to it selves. Just get the fuck out and leave. I suspect the death numbers would sky rocket.
    They'd cheer at first, super happy the terrible westerners that brought strife to them are gone. Then they'd remember the strife never left after the next attack and would want the US back to kill others/die in their place.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Which goes for both sides. We just blow our tops more (9/11) and ofc retaliate much more "efficiently"

That said: Is the attack on that night club proven to be an ISIS terror attack or is it a guy who hates gays and happens to be a muslim? You know..it is not because a murderer is a christian, it is automatically a religious deed.
    Their side targets civilians for death; our side sometimes kills civilians as a result of targeting combatants.

To your second point, it's one and the same, most Islamists hate gays.
    Last edited by Merkava; 2016-06-14 at 06:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by storyline View Post
    And if you scroll only a SLIGHT margin lower, you see some of those countries having 3%, 4%, 7% public acceptance of it. In 2007, British Muslims were surveyed and 71% believed it should be illegal. Yes, values based on Islamic Teachings that call for the killings of Homosexuals by fire and brimstone, death for questioning their prophet, and getting your hand cut off for straying away from your male owner. Again as I said before, It doesn't matter what reading material is interpreted by a liberal think tank. It's what it's adherents believe, and what I'm saying, is what you're seeing across the middle east.

That is the most pathetic argument I've ever heard, but doesn't surprise me from liberal apologists. 20% of 7.4 billion people wordwide (which is a HUGE estimation because never has there been an accurate global survey of homosexuality in history), is still 1.4 billion. As you see in Middle Eastern countries where the populations are usually quite small, (Iraq: 34m, Iran: 74m, Syria: 22m) Though it's not impossible, the idea that you cannot kill religious fanatics that want homosexuals killed world-wide on the very small and improbable chance you may kill one of those 1.4 billion homosexuals in a country of only 34 million or 22 million is completely asinine. It brings me to my Nuclear bomb point. If we did not drop those two bombs, the war would of killed much more than we did. But no, you're right, I'm advocating for the killing of homosexuals because I want to rid the world of an ideology that wants them burned alive in a cage.
    Pardon my language, but what are you babbling about? Dude, you are advocating mass murder of civilians. Tell me how mass murdering civilians (among which there are homosexuals too), say, in Iraq helps get rid of the ideology that wants homosexuals burned alive in a cage (whatever that ideology is; you still failed to explain what ideology you are talking about). Why are you considering all civilians there to be religious fanatics? You yourself say that there is 3%, 4%, 7% public acceptance of it, and yet you advocate killing them all. What the hell?

Turn your brain on, man. In the US, over 70% people identify as Christian, and Christianity caused throughout the history countless deaths for silly religious reasons, just as Islam is causing in many places currently. Perhaps, you want to advocate killing all American civilians too (short of you, of course; you are saint, apparently)? Let's go all the way and just kill all humanity, so these problems disappear naturally, shall we?

What is a "liberal apologist"? Someone who thinks that mass murder is a bad idea? Guess I should be proud to be called one then.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b028dd7ea6c4ff

Please do. Show us how the genocide of millions is on par with a handful of collateral damage casualties.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Girl Scouts' ideologies are indeed something worth looking at. They are clearly comparable to that of ISIS.
    Do we REALLY know what is in those cookies? I bet there aren't even any real girl scouts in the them.

10+ Year Old Account
    And to the second point, I guess "most" christians hate gays too. To be against gays is the church line, they really can't go against the bible..so....yeah, source https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histor..._United_States
    But they'll go to Red Lobster after protesting same sex marriage.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Deleted
    Well, if they target civilans and kill 50, but for us they are killed "as a result of targeting combatants" we still got about 120 000 of them, so seems we are doing a much better job...at least at propaganda. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casual...f_the_Iraq_War

And to the second point, I guess "most" christians hate gays too. To be against gays is the church line, they really can't go against the bible..so....yeah, source https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histor..._United_States
    Dont you know? Intentions matters. If they can't understand that we didnt REALLY want to drone that wedding... it's their fault.
    And yes you're right. Religious people usually are against homosexuality. That is the case in many western countries with pretty much all the main religious groups. That is like... christians and muslims.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, if they target civilans and kill 50, but for us they are killed "as a result of targeting combatants" we still got about 120 000 of them, so seems we are doing a much better job...at least at propaganda. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casual...f_the_Iraq_War

But they've killed way more than 50. 50 is just one random attack, and it isn't even clear what the reasons of that attack were. Overall, in the last ~40 years, there were literally millions civilians killed throughout the Middle East by various warring groups.

Fair point about Christians, although, at least, nowadays they rarely express their dislike through murder. But 500 years ago it was quite different.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Dont you know? Intentions matters. If they can't understand that we didnt REALLY want to drone that wedding... it's their fault.
    And yes you're right. Religious people usually are against homosexuality. That is the case in many western countries with pretty much all the main religious groups. That is like... christians and muslims.
    So being against gay marriage is morally equivalent to throwing them off the top of a building, then burying them up to their head and stoning their dead corpse?

I'm embarrassed for you that you even posted this. Innocent people dying is never acceptable, but would there be drones attacking ISIS if there was no ISIS BLATANTLY KILLING INNOCENT MEN WOMEN AND CHILDREN?

Nice how you minimize the ISIS factor while you shove the collateral damage to the forefront.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    So being against gay marriage is morally equivalent to throwing them off the top of a building, then burying them up to their head and stoning their dead corpse?
    Calm your tits boy.
    This is what was said
    most Islamists hate gays.
    Stick to what has been said please.

"Indirectly" could mean any number of things, from rubble falling on someone days after a strike, to someone in a neighboring suburb dying from contaminated water due to the damaging of infrastructure. Also, that chart shows total direct and indirect deaths from all ordinance. Drones are just one weapon in an arsenal.

So OP, could you please separate out the "direct" from the "indirect" deaths in those figures, then further subdivide those into specifically drone-related deaths so that your chart is more relevant to your thread's title? K thnx.
    ~RAWR!

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Calm your tits boy.
    This is what was said

Stick to what has been said please.
    Do you do this a lot? Where you pretend I quoted a different post than I did?

THIS is what you said: And yes you're right. Religious people usually are against homosexuality. That is the case in many western countries with pretty much all the main religious groups. That is like... christians and muslims.

You are playing moral equivalency games and it's sad.

Also, do you have any idea how ridiculous you look when you act like a tough guy on a fucking MMO-C thread? I can't imagine a more douche bag thing to do. I really can't. We will all assume you have never once in your life spoken like that to another man in person.