Thread: UEFA Euro 2016

10+ Year Old Account
    Ha! Nice result for Iceland.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yay! Good job Iceland! Never give up.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Sadly Portugal will most likely advance either way, Lukcily they wont go much further than that

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nodotnowin View Post
    Lol at the hate for Portugal. Tough luck for you, this one is in the bag, score 2-3 more and rest for the next match.
    You were saying?

10+ Year Old Account
    Portugal should start Sanches and Quaresma if they want to do well

Deleted
    INCREDIBLE result!!! Nice defense Iceland.

10+ Year Old Account
    For those wondering why all the names of the players are *****sson, its the name of the father of the player, almost everybody has their fathers last name here in Iceland, sson means son (obviously) and the women have "dóttir" (Daughter).
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Lol at the hate for Portugal. Tough luck for you, this one is in the bag, score 2-3 more and rest for the next match.
    Well done, that's a hell of prediction. You'll still cruise through though.

Deleted
    1 : 1

Portugal - Rui Patrício, Vieirinha, Pepe, Carvalho, Guerreiro, Danilo, André Gomes (Éder 84'), João Mário (Quaresma 76'), João Moutinho (Renato Sanches 71'), Ronaldo, Nani
    Iceland - Halldórsson, Saevarsson, Sigurdsson, Arnason, Skúlason, Berg Gudmundsson (Bjarnason 90'), Gunnarsson, Sigurdsson, Bjarnason, Sigthorsson (Finnbogason 81'), Bödvarsson

Portugal - Nani 31'

Iceland - Bjarnason 50'

Last edited by mmocb3fb419dbb; 2016-06-14 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    They wouldn't last long in Icelandic weather.
    Or Icelanders in our summer.

Sadly Portugal will most likely advance either way, Lukcily they wont go much further than that
    Not with this starting 11, no.

Portugal should start Sanches and Quaresma if they want to do well
    ^You get it. I get it. Every Portuguese gets it except the coach.

Drawing with a team that parties hard for a draw...

Iceland basically throws long balls for 90 minutes.

Anyway, everyone was saying this group was easy but i knew it wasn't. And Iceland was always my main worry because of precisely this, the height.

Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    For those wondering why all the names of the players are *****sson, its the name of the father of the player, almost everybody has their fathers last name here in Iceland, sson means son (obviously) and the women have "dóttir" (Daughter).
    What happens when they marry? Women keep a different last name?

Deleted
    Fucking draw, this is embarassing, a loss in my book. Lot of players underpreforming, I hope Fernando Santos learns from this defeat and makes a revolution. Vieirinha, Danilo and Moutinho shouldn't play next match. First place in the group is still easily reachable, if our key players are in a good day. In 2004, we started with a loss against greece and reached the final, in 2012 we started with a loss against germany and reached the semi finals, so nothing changes in our aspirations for top 4 of the tournament.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's even the point of playing Danilo against Iceland? Not like they need the extra cover.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Anyway, everyone was saying this group was easy but i knew it wasn't. And Iceland was always my main worry because of precisely this, the height.
    We did the hardest part which was scoring first. We should have finished the group with 0 conceded goals. I was afraid we'd draw this 0 0, conceding against Iceland is unforgivable.

Fucking draw, this is embarassing, a loss in my book. Lot of players underpreforming, I hope Fernando Santos learns from this defeat and makes a revolution. Vieirinha, Danilo and Moutinho shouldn't play next match. First place in the group is still easily reachable, if our key players are in a good day. In 2004, we started with a loss against greece and reached the final, in 2012 we started with a loss against germany and reached the semi finals, so nothing changes in our aspirations for top 4 of the tournament.
    Yup, this draw feels like a loss. Cedric and Quaresma need to start in the next game. Renato instead Moutinho too or even Adrien and then Renato for Adrien at 45 minutes. Yes, Adrien for 6. He can do it pretty well, he proved it at the start of the season for Sporting.

Deleted
    https://twitter.com/GaryLineker/stat...14939421769729

Gary Linekar, telling it how it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or Icelanders in our summer.

My family has a summer house in Portugal, I go there every summer around July and go home around September, your summer is nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    What happens when they marry? Women keep a different last name?
    We don't change names when we marry.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    https://twitter.com/GaryLineker/stat...14939421769729

Gary Linekar, telling it how it is.
    He did his job well and didn't get cards. Other than that, idc, he can do whatever he wants.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    My family has a summer house in Portugal, I go there every summer around July and go home around September, your summer is nothing.
    I meant playing a 90 minutes game.

Hahaha fuck you Portugal. Go Iceland!

Deleted
    Yup, this draw feels like a loss. Cedric and Quaresma need to start in the next game. Renato instead Moutinho too or even Adrien and then Renato for Adrien at 45 minutes. Yes, Adrien for 6. He can do it pretty well, he proved it at the start of the season for Sporting.
    Against Austria, we should play with William or Danilo, we'll need to defend a bit more than we did today. This match, we could have had Adrien or Renato as 6, but in the next one of them should replace Moutinho.