Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Washington state, united states of america.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Even when they launch 7.0, it's going out in phases. Demon hunter won't be available right away.

I also don't think it'll be on PTR.
    I stated that. Please read before replying. Its the best way to avoid embarrassment. I think its only logical that the PTR goes through the same phases as the pre patch will on live. So at a point (not right away) Demon hunters SHOULD be playable. Either way gnome hunters should be that and the new transmog system will keep me plenty busy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Furlong View Post
    Didn't they scrap that after much negative feedback? Please, please tell me the notes are wrong on this...
    Perhaps why they took it down almost right away. To fix it.
    Let's get 1 thing straight, I'm not

So blizz removed the official posts again

7+ Year Old Account
    so if its on ptr we adont need beta to play it correct?

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't they scrap that after much negative feedback? Please, please tell me the notes are wrong on this...
    I hope you're right cause there are already enough gold sinks in the game as is. We don't need another one.

but im not ready to lose burst of speed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by serendipity11 View Post
    Perhaps why they took it down almost right away. To fix it.
    Crossing my fingers...

Deleted
    if we get PTR now, it should land in 2 weeks on live not in 4 weeks... so 19 july feels save but maybe earlier?

Quote Originally Posted by Mortifie View Post
    but im not ready to lose burst of speed
    You will lose burst of speed and you will LIKE IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

10+ Year Old Account
    Crossing my fingers...
    I'd rather that than it wasn't ready yet and it was accidentally posted way early. But if we're all being honest here. At worst we'll only have a week to wait for PTR MAXIMUM if it doesn't come up today. Still... ready to be done with WoD... was gonna finish the garrison campaign out of bordome. Hope I don't have to do that.

Did they ever explain why the were deactivating previous set bonuses? I understand the percentage based ones, but the ones that have a cool aesthetic effect will be sad to see go

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleavestorm View Post
    if we get PTR now, it should land in 2 weeks on live not in 4 weeks... so 19 july feels save but maybe earlier?
    As far as I know. The pattern typically is PTR 1 month or so before pre patch which is 4-6 weeks before. But correct me if I'm wrong.

Just hope tidyplates is ready by the time the prepatch goes live. It'll be murder trying to raid with the worst nameplates ever made.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    The Demon Hunter itself needs a lot of tweaking still though, that is what I was saying not the other stuff.

The early access to Demon Hunters will not be about testing it will be a finished product. With that in mind, I don't see Demon Hunters being released outside of Beta until the early access.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    You will lose burst of speed and you will LIKE IT
    Imma quit WoW and take up running, just out of spite

Quote Originally Posted by galvin View Post
    Just hope tidyplates is ready by the time the prepatch goes live. It'll be murder trying to raid with the worst nameplates ever made.
    There are new nameplate addons working on beta, and therefore most likely the PTR when it comes up.
    Not in my view as polished as Tidyplates or KUI Nameplates, but still offering options.

Plater, and Nephilist Nameplates.
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...tesLegion.html
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...egionbeta.html

Due to lack of character copies for the beta to test the wardrobe in particular, I am eagerly awaiting that.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by konteil View Post
    so if its on ptr we adont need beta to play it correct?

You're probably going to see the class changes and the transmog system at most with this upcoming PTR build.

Edit: Demon Invasion, and maybe Broken Shores too

Woah, when did this happen? Now we just need to reduce pre-wotlk raids to 3/4 day lockouts and we're all set

Raids and Dungeons

Legacy

Ruins of Ahn’Qiraj now resets daily instead of every 3 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanni View Post
    I hope you're right cause there are already enough gold sinks in the game as is. We don't need another one.
    A small amount of gold to respec is better than having to use tomes that only scribes can craft to changes talents.
    Shadow Priest http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aikus/advanced
    Divine Council, my guild that is always looking for more exceptional players.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanned View Post
    Looks like someone didn't read their own notes before reposting them:
    They probably forgot to mention that you'll need a silly Inscription-based tome once Legion's released
    It's basically false advertising as we'll still need a dumb tome (they couldn't think of something useful for Inscription so they're forcing it through that profession now) to change our talents in Legion

Best bit of news:

"Tab targeting logic has been reworked, and should now behave in a more consistent and predictable manner."

WOOT!