Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqira91 View Post
    i neven been in ptr before. were exactly do we download it. and is the ptr actualy up yet?
    on the B.net launcher, above the play button, change it from (Live) legion/warlords of draenor to (in development) PTR: Warlords of Draenor, then the play button becomes the install button.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

I am assuming the pre-patch also removes all of the gold missions from the garrison and shipyard?

Quote Originally Posted by aethermachine View Post
    Some are saying today, on what are they basing this?
    The fact they want it now? I have no clue, that is why I am saying things like "not necessarily" and "most likely" - nothing has been officially announced by Blizzard, (other than old patch notes that were then taken down shortly after) so people trying to make definitive claims is kind of silly...

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    With PTR coming character copies would be nice for beta as I assume character copies will be enabled for PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by Blyght View Post
    I literally did this just before they took the PTR realm down, took 30secs to sort it out/fetch tables and files and I had PTR Access. The only thing it won't do is copy over keybinds and macro, all addons were there too. So much easier/quicker than downloading 28gb lol.
    keybinds and macros are serverwide
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Thanks a lot <3
    np
    Quote Originally Posted by sykke View Post
    With PTR coming character copies would be nice for beta as I assume character copies will be enabled for PTR.
    I dont see that happening, everyone would go hop on beta if that happend instead of ptr-"testing"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Violetti View Post
    I dont see that happening, everyone would go hop on beta if that happend instead of ptr-"testing"
    PTR and Beta are two different sets of servers. everyone has access to the PTR but only the chosen have access to beta.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

so early to mid july for live pre-patch is starting to look more likely.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    so early to mid july for live pre-patch is starting to look more likely.
    that july 19th rumor seems more credible now

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    It'll probably be like 10 GB or less not 30
    The download started for me just now and it's 20 GB (updating an existing PTR client). About 1 of it in before the "playable" section, 10 or 11 of it are before the "optimal" section.

The ptr does not show on my client list. Anyone knows why?

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    The ptr does not show on my client list. Anyone knows why?
    Are you talking about on the launcher?

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    that july 19th rumor seems more credible now
    Yep.

Things can still change, but why would they? It's all been tested through and through on Beta, so surprises unlikely.

http://wowalt.com/2016/05/25/2126/
    HORRIFIC VISIONS SOLO - CASUAL GEAR

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3v...fz8ZVIrd4sOgvw

Deleted
    Think we'll get Demon Hunters on PTR?

Quote Originally Posted by lolbubble View Post
    Are you talking about on the launcher?
    yup.. ...........

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    yup.. ...........
    I think you have to add it through account management on the battle.net website, then it will show up as a drop down list above the play button the launcher.

10+ Year Old Account
    And so the download begins...

Quote Originally Posted by Snu View Post
    Think we'll get Demon Hunters on PTR?
    No. They are being released before the expansion, but not necessarily as part of the pre-patch (from launch). I doubt they'll be on the PTR. I could be wrong, though, but I think this is to test more general stuff, not just pre-order stuff.

Guess it's time to do the Broken Shore before spoilers start coming out more widely...

Under the Battle.net Launcher, above "Live" in the options panel, it says "PTR: Warlords of Draenor" - roughly 28gb large. Is this it? Shouldn't it say "PTR: Legion"? Just want to check before I waste time downloading.

Quote Originally Posted by lolbubble View Post
    I think you have to add it through account management on the battle.net website, then it will show up as a drop down list above the play button the launcher.
    thank you ..