Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    I googled "cutest kitten" and now I can't stop smiling and laughing.
    A happy ending to an otherwise contentious thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    I googled "cutest kitten" and now I can't stop smiling and laughing.
    The actual cutest kitteh is currently sitting on my dog's head. Sorry guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Are you a 14 year old rebel wearing a Che Guevara shirt?

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Look at the topic of the thread, look back at me.

Realize you're bringing political bullshit in a stupid thread about yelling at mcdonalds employees. Look down. Look up again.

You're acting like an idiot, and we're not impressed by your anecdotes of screaming at management on the phone until you get what you what. Look over there. Look back.

I'm a fucking kitten, and you should stop screaming about political shit in an a-political thread.
    I haven't yelled at any McDonald's employees, nor I have screamed about anything, at all. You are the one doing that, repeating the same thing, over and over, again, and again. No surprise.

Once again, I stated that I have much better ways of resolving problems, which are far more effective, not to mention lucrative, and you are the one who feels entitled to insult, attack and flame me, for pages on end, because you don't like my methods.

My methods are totally legal, and they are socially acceptable, regardless of your opinions to the contrary. However the democrats who have been committing violence against Trump supporters, are breaking the law. So are the women who attacked the McDonald's employees. Flaming and insulting me is breaking the rules of this forum, but you apparently neither care, much less respect the rules of this forum, right?

I am not the one here who is breaking any rules, much less the law. Keep trying to pretend your actions are justified. They aren't.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    hmm ok then.
    if i had to guess, its because they did not engage in shameless self promotion at every opportunity.

anyways, i rest my case.

Really, is that you think? Couldn't be because I'm an extremely hard worker?

Well, you keep thinking that. As I always say, Mo opportunities and Mo money for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    This is some "white trash" stuff here. "White trash" is an American term.
    Closest Australian equivalent is "bogan", in the UK "chav". Though they have their own cultural connotations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    <video of the pure cuteness>
    I am melting right now ... and smiling. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Of course, what do you think motivates them to accumulate wealth or status symbols? It's all quite a vapid and dull pursuit.
    Tell me again why you are going to school to become a lawyer? Yeah, ok.

Their trust fund offspring are the worst, nothing better to do than party/play golf and discuss ad nauseum the merits of trickle-down economics.
    I hope you weren't trying to imply that I somehow am a trust fund baby. I only wish, and that's the honest truth

I'm surprised the thread isn't locked yet, to be honest. lol
    We shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by Cricket22 View Post
    I haven't yelled at any McDonald's employees, nor I have screamed about anything, at all. You are the one doing that, repeating the same thing, over and over, again, and again. No surprise.

Once again, I stated that I have much better ways of resolving problems, which are far more effective, not to mention lucrative, and you are the one who feels entitled to insult, attack and flame me, for pages on end, because you don't like my methods.

My methods are totally legal, and they are socially acceptable, regardless of your opinions to the contrary. However the democrats who have been committing violence against Trump supporters, are breaking the law. So are the women who attacked the McDonald's employees. Flaming and insulting me is breaking the rules of this forum, but you apparently neither care, much less respect the rules of this forum, right?

I am not the one here who is breaking any rules, much less the law. Keep trying to pretend your actions are justified. They aren't.
    Oh, cute. You think I'm breaking the law or the rules by disagreeing with you, and that makes me unjustified.

Newflash: the only people that agree with you? People that also yell and scream at people for "free stuff" and "lucrative ways of solving problems". They probably also whine about how the company was so rude that they lost their voice from yelling at them for five ours. Just because you find a like-minded echochamber of sociopaths doesn't mean that society agrees that screaming at people is ideal behavior.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    That's hilarious

My favorite part though is how the moment she pulls out, the next dude pulls up to the broken window as though nothing unusual just happened.
    Did you say that was $5.45?

Tell me again why you are going to school to become a lawyer? Yeah, ok.

I hope you weren't trying to imply that I somehow am a trust fund baby. I only wish, and that's the honest truth

We shall see.
    I work in nonprofit law, lol.

The trust fund comment wasn't about you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I vote that the US adopts the term "bogan."
    Waffle Houses would be named "Bogan Trappers"

I slay myself.

Oh, cute. You think I'm breaking the law or the rules by disagreeing with you, and that makes me unjustified.
    I have no problem with people disagreeing with me, but that's not what you have been doing. You are flaming and insulting me. You know it, don't try pretending otherwise.

Newsflash the only people that agree with you? People that also yell and scream at people for "free stuff" and "lucrative ways of solving problems". They probably also whine about how the company was so rude that they lost their voice from yelling at them for five ours. Just because you find a like-minded echochamber of sociopaths doesn't mean that society agrees that screaming at people is ideal behavior.
    Newsflash for you. I never ask for any freebies, ever. And I didn't "whine" either, but rather I simply stated what happened. So stop fabricating lies.

Now, did you just call me a sociopath? While pretending to simply disagree, as opposed to leveling insults? Seriously?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I work in nonprofit law, lol. .
    Yeah, ok. You're not actually going to try to tell me that nonprofit attorneys work "pro bono", are you? Lol! I know perfectly well what they make. Of course, salaries of attorneys fluctuate greatly, depending on the size of the organization you work for, what type of law you practice and how good you are.

Speaking of not-for-profits, and so-called "charities", I have reviewed the books of, let's say, more than a few, and the greatest expense is almost always the salaries, some of which I would call, astronomical. Like, over a million/year for certain upper management positions, and that's for charity organizations. If more people knew what their "donations" really end up paying for, they might think twice about handing over their hard earned cash.

I have no problem with people disagreeing with me, but that's not what you have been doing. You are flaming and insulting me. You know it, don't try pretending otherwise.

Newsflash for you. I never ask for any freebies, ever. And I didn't "whine" either, but rather I simply stated what happened. So stop fabricating lies.

Now, did you just call me a sociopath? While pretending to simply disagree, as opposed to leveling insults? Seriously?
    Disagreement is not "flaming and insulting". A helpful tip for the internet and real life. Saying you are acting like an idiot? Not calling you an idiot, but calling your behavior idiotic. Same with the sociopathic behavior. Take it as an insult if you want, despite it being an observation of the behavior YOU presented to us.

Disagreement is not "flaming and insulting". A helpful tip for the internet and real life. Saying you are acting like an idiot? Not calling you an idiot, but calling your behavior idiotic. Same with the sociopathic behavior. Take it as an insult if you want, despite it being an observation of the behavior YOU presented to us.
    oh I see. So if I were to call your behavior moronic and juvenile, because that's how it seems you are presenting yourself to me, I'm not insulting you either, right?

oh I see. So if I were to call your behavior moronic and juvenile, because that's how it seems you are presenting yourself to me, I'm not insulting you either, right?
    Yup! Glad to see you've finally understood how english works so you can stop whining about how everyone is personally insulting you rather than making statements about your behavior.

Yup! Glad to see you've finally understood how english works so you can stop whining about how everyone is personally insulting you rather than making statements about your behavior.
    No, I do not agree with you in any way, shape, or form, and I consider that to be nothing more than a slimy underhanded way to try and get away with flaming and insulting others, while pretending not to, and you know it's true.

Stating your personal opinion by insulting my beliefs or behavior, is flaming, and is not the same thing as disagreeing with someone regarding an issue. It is not even close.

Are you stating that you fully intend to continue doing so?

No, I do not agree with you in any way, shape, or form, and I consider that to be nothing more than a slimy underhanded way to try and get away with flaming and insulting others, while pretending not to, and you know it's true.

Stating your personal opinion by insulting my beliefs or behavior, is flaming, and is not the same thing as disagreeing with someone regarding an issue. It is not even close.

Are you stating that you fully intend to continue doing so?
    Aw. You're still complaining about people disagreeing with the behavior you were under no obligation to post here, that you assumed we'd be cheering you on for, and are upset when people call that behavior childish and sociopathic? Guess what. It's absolutely anti-social, sociopathic, child-throwing-a-tantrum type behavior. Be proud of it if you want, just know that you just make everyone that has to interact with you and NEAR you hate you, and that you're spending twice as long to get your "LUCRATIVE REWARDS" than if you took the time to act like the person on the other side of the phone was human.

Sob about people calling you on your behavior if you wish. Call it a flame and insult to say what your behavior is. Nobody really cares that you can't grasp the difference between "you are an [x]" and "your behavior makes you look like an [x]".

Quote Originally Posted by Pwellzor View Post
    The actual cutest kitteh is currently sitting on my dog's head. Sorry guys.
    Aw. You're still complaining about people disagreeing with the behavior you were under no obligation to post here, that you assumed we'd be cheering you on for, and are upset when people call that behavior childish and sociopathic? Guess what. It's absolutely anti-social, sociopathic, child-throwing-a-tantrum type behavior. Be proud of it if you want, just know that you just make everyone that has to interact with you and NEAR you hate you, and that you're spending twice as long to get your "LUCRATIVE REWARDS" than if you took the time to act like the person on the other side of the phone was human.

Sob about people calling you on your behavior if you wish. Call it a flame and insult to say what your behavior is. Nobody really cares that you can't grasp the difference between "you are an [x]" and "your behavior makes you look like an [x]".
    That is completely untrue, and as far as your assessment of my behavior goes, that is nothing more than your opinion, which is insulting, rude, and yes, you absolutely are flaming me, and apparently, intend to continue doing so.

Is this correct?

That is completely untrue, and as far as your assessment of my behavior goes, that is nothing more than your opinion, which is insulting, rude, and yes, you absolutely are flaming me, and apparently, intend to continue doing so.

Is this correct?
    Of course it's my opinion. This is, of course, a public forum, and you presented your behavior here to the mercy of said opinion despite it having very little to do with the topic.

You, however, seem on the one hand to be quite upset that such a discussion has occured, while simultaneously insisting that we continue to discuss it while asking questions about my thoughts on your behavior. Quite strange, really. If your question is "do I continue to answer the questions posed".. well, that goes back to a prior answer, here it depends on how long you keep asking it and before I bore of the forum and play beta full-time rather than tabbing in and out for a variety of forums, not just this one.

E
    Of course it's my opinion. This is, of course, a public forum, and you presented your behavior here to the mercy of said opinion despite it having very little to do with the topic.

You, however, seem on the one hand to be quite upset that such a discussion has occured, while simultaneously insisting that we continue to discuss it while asking questions about my thoughts on your behavior. Quite strange, really. If your question is "do I continue to answer the questions posed".. well, that goes back to a prior answer, here it depends on how long you keep asking it and before I bore of the forum and play beta full-time rather than tabbing in and out for a variety of forums, not just this one.
    No, I never asked for your opinions or assessment of me, and you are making that up to justify your repeated personal attacks.

Stop trying to pretend otherwise.

Is this correct?
    Why did you quote my kitty post. I was rid of your nonsense.