Poll: ?

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Other,

Nazgrel (gather have a younger Orc but there is non since blizzard has killed all of the Orcs in the last few exp. packs)
    But any warchief that will kill Alliance rather then team up with them i will support.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    If people bothered to look more at sylvanas and Garrosh than just the surface, they would realize they are alot less similar than people assume
    Yeah - Garrosh had a sense of honor before he got corrupted by the Old Gods. Sylvanas has been sneaky, dishonest, and self-centered... Well no, I'm back to saying they're the same. Sylvanas was honorable before Arthas sucked out her soul, possibly tainting it. But, like Garrosh, she's been evil ever since.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Other,

Nazgrel (gather have a younger Orc but there is non since blizzard has killed all of the Orcs in the last few exp. packs)
    But any warchief that will kill Alliance rather then team up with them i will support.
    Whereas I support a War Chief who's sane and reasonable enough to know who the true enemy is, the one who's been pitting Alliance vs. Horde since the first war: The Burning Legion.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzi View Post
    I would like to see mighty ballbusting ragtagg as new warchief zugzug.
    I hate using this word so much, but i cringed so hard when i read that.

On topic: Saurfang obviously.

Well never get saurfang as warchief, otherwise the alliance achievement for killing the horde warchief would be imposible

Quote Originally Posted by DarklingThrush View Post
    Yeah - Garrosh had a sense of honor before he got corrupted by the Old Gods. Sylvanas has been sneaky, dishonest, and self-centered... Well no, I'm back to saying they're the same. Sylvanas was honorable before Arthas sucked out her soul, possibly tainting it. But, like Garrosh, she's been evil ever since.

- - - Updated - - -

Whereas I support a War Chief who's sane and reasonable enough to know who the true enemy is, the one who's been pitting Alliance vs. Horde since the first war: The Burning Legion.
    Garrosh lost his honor way before any sort of corruption with the Heart of Y'shaarj.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    Garrosh lost his honor way before any sort of corruption with the Heart of Y'shaarj.
    It's kinda funny that even in undeath, sylvanas was a better person than Garrosh ended up being.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    It's kinda funny that even in undeath, sylvanas was a better person than Garrosh ended up being.
    But garrosh did nothing wrong ! All he wanted was to create a holocaust themed recreation park !

Let's see where her character goes in Legion and then come back to that topic.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Well never get saurfang as warchief, otherwise the alliance achievement for killing the horde warchief would be imposible
    excatly! to confirm that read:http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Saurfang_facts
    "Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long."

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    I'm just going insane thinking at the amount of memes potentially raised by his achievement. I mean, Saurfang himself is the walking meme of Azeroth.

It's unlikely to say the least for Sylvanas to end up like Garrosh. There's chances she'll screw up a bit but if she gets a conclusive story then it will be something more akin to a redemption. She's just the kind of character that screams for something like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    I'm just going insane thinking at the amount of memes potentially raised by his achievement. I mean, Saurfang himself is the walking meme of Azeroth.

It's unlikely to say the least for Sylvanas to end up like Garrosh. There's chances she'll screw up a bit but if she gets a conclusive story then it will be something more akin to a redemption. She's just the kind of character that screams for something like that.
    I doubt she will either, after all it hasn't been that long since we did the 'depose evil warchief' story. I'm just holding off judging her character for now until her Legion story arc is concluded and we see where it goes. Even if she doesn't end up a raid boss, that doesn't mean redemption necessarily either.

I'm curious though, on the horde side of the questing zone when you go to Hellheim, do you hear anything more about the pact she makes there? As Alliance you just hear that she made a pact with Helya or however it's spelled, she taunts you and leaves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Even if she doesn't end up a raid boss, that doesn't mean redemption necessarily either.
    It's not a guarantee, I only say there's quite the chance for that to likely happen, whatever the fashion of how this is going to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    As of beta, everything she has done has been good for The Horde

- - - Updated - - -

as far as the pact, sylvanas promises to fuck up Odyn if heylna or whatever gives her more valkyre. Sylvanas also gets them to fight the legion
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2016-06-15 at 10:25 PM. Reason: fucking auto correct
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Baine gotta love Baine and Cairne

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Other.

Bring back Thrall. Maybe if he is Warchief again he will drop all his world shaman Go'el crap.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

Man, I voted before I read the OP and subsequently clicked the spoiler. Would have voted for the Warchief to stay the same.

Your character -- they've already made you a commander in ye ol' Garrison... so why not!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Sylvanas. Or Saurfang. Everyone else are little bitches imo. Liadrin is cool, but not warchief cool.
    Yeah...just what the Horde needs...another homicidal maniac as Warchief! Because leading ones people as all about murdering everyone they can!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Yeah...just what the Horde needs...another homicidal maniac as Warchief! Because leading ones people as all about murdering everyone they can!
    When it comes to putting the other faction down, that's just what you want, And legion's warchief has been very good at leadership before considering who they had to deal with.
    Holy shit lol

Needs to be High Tinker Gelbin Mekkatorque. He's the leader the horde needs and deserves.