Hmm, maybe I overestimated how many level 4+ users there were or maybe it got buried. Either way, here is a link to it again. I don't really care about the points, so only enter if you want the game.

"In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    I haven't played Dishonor 1 yet, so a split-second before they were about to casually say what happens at the end of the first one I muted the stream for 20 seconds.

I had to do the same for Stick of Truth, but wasn't fast enough, granted it doesn't matter too much in that game.
    First is good. Not quite as steam punky as I`d hoped, but better than not at all
    Think I got it & all the DLC cheap from Greenmangaming.

I have all but 3 so not so much

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    Beware though, the game can be very difficult for people not normally playing these types of games.
    My girlfriend bought it for the cute graphics and atmosphere, but in the end I had to play it while she watched as whe was getting really frustrated.
    My daughter does better at these then me

She is only 9 but gets really far in BitTrip Runner 2 (I think she has finished) and the same with Super Meat Boy, Rayman and Mini Ninja's etc. I, on the other hand, battle a bit more and like more calculated situations.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    Stick it on wishlist.
    Doubt it`ll go lower for some time, but at least it`ll be a reminder when/if the email arrives.
    Personally, with the first minute or so of having seen how it looked & ran, I was glad I had stumped up the cash.
    It's different for me and the kids. Sometimes with them it's a lottery. I got Remember me for my one daughter and she loved it. She loves sims 3 and 4 so I got her Cities Skyline and it was a waste. The same with the younger one. Some games are hits and some are a waste. Often it's the most unlikely ones that are winners.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post

It's different for me and the kids. Sometimes with them it's a lottery. I got Remember me for my one daughter and she loved it. She loves sims 3 and 4 so I got her Cities Skyline and it was a waste. The same with the younger one. Some games are hits and some are a waste. Often it's the most unlikely ones that are winners.
    I felt exactly the same re:Skylines.
    It is just eye candy (with an awful UI).

Banished is sooooooooo much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy Hopps View Post
    Have you checked sites like g2a?
    I stopped buying from them when they started forcing you to subscribe to their payment protection.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    I stopped buying from them when they started forcing you to subscribe to their payment protection.
    G2play then?

10+ Year Old Account
    Forcing? I just loaded the page and you can disable it. Attempting to do so gives an incredibly visible warning informing you that if you get fucked, tough shit. Seems fair enough to me.

I've only ever gotten 2 things off there, one without and one with the shield, no issues in either case.

Similar to Kinguin. Gotten a couple of Windows professional keys off there with no issues, think I mighta gotten their protection on those, but hey, what's an extra 65p or £1 or so when you're saving 10+ quid anyway.

So are we free to speak about grey market? :P
    I don't know, i bought some stuff last christmas because Steam sales were crap and i looked around but i remember the G2A subscribe wasn't mandatory at all, i could use the shield for each purchase without paying for the monthly fee. They are trying to cash in with some extras without a doubt.

To be honest, i'm mostly pleased with the GoG sale at the moment and i'm still on the fence if i should buy Undertale now or wait for the Steam sale in a week to see if the price is lower.
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never seen rules against grey markets and it does pop up in this thread every now and again.

I don't use it often, but I'm paying a vendor and getting a working key, the due diligence should be done on their side to ensure it's on the up and up.

I tend to treat it as shopping around for the lowest prices, not much different to bargain hunting and buying items on sale.

I didn't pirate it, I parted with cash, so it's all good in my book.

Yeah, it's just that more often than not the discussion can be heated and i rarely seen anything good come from it. ^^;

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, we're good boys and girls in this thread, it's usually when someone creates a clickbait titled thread that drags in a hundred people with opinions for both sides and they just talk over each other constantly until it gets locked

So, I decided to buy Crysis 3, probably be about 5 years before I play it, but meh, I own it now

Wednesday and Thursday are my camping days in WoW (28 kills of galleon and nalak takes time), I do a few garrison bosses too if I can (usually 13-14), then I can use the rest of the week to play other games, just ... it's so hard deciding what to play because of all the damned bundles I bought.

Deleted
    Only used G2A once & that was for Spore.
    Never had any problem with it.
    Was ages ago, don`t recall if used secure option or not, but guess it`s a wise choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Almost everything I've given away in this group has come off G2A -- That's well over a $3000 SG value and have not once had an issue. If you've won any of my giveaways you've dealt with a G2A key.

Meh, if someone would gift me a G2A/Kinguin key i would accept it; as far as i know, the majority are keys from lower income countries sold in an ebay shop; it's a loophole from the lack of region locking (fuck that). Should i buy the game with the price the publisher told me it's fair for my region? I guess so, but i'm such a cheapskate i'd wait a sale regardless and i'm watching all prices from all official retailers to see if i can save 1€ and usually those discounts match or are even barely better than G2A.
    I know it happened that Ubi and Rebellion revoked keys for their games when it was found those were bulk bought with fraudolent cards and resold to G2A and Kinguin but it's just a history lesson now; those situations i believe they are the exception, not the rule.
    My experience buying FF14 game cards has been positive (the scan of the code in my e-mail always amuses me) but since i quit that game and i kinda realized i like the reliability of official retailers and now the competition is hot during sales, i steered away from those grey markets. My two cents.

Giving away some Free extra Stuff I got with the E6 Bundle.

Pm me for the info, First come first served

Warframe PC Booster Pack
    Super Senso Beta Access + Sensonium Pack Andriod or IOS
    Armored Warfare E3 Pack
    Neverwinter Adventurer's Helper Pack + Exclusive Lord of the Labyrinth Title
    XSplit Premium 3-Month License
    Monster Hunter Generations Demo Nintendo 3DS
    Blade & Soul E3 Pack
    EVEOnline 30-day Trial Access Code + 4 Ship Skins
    War Thunder M5 Stuart Tank + P36 Aircraft + Exclusive Twitch + Humble Bundle Decals
    SMITE - Bellona and Furiona Bellona Exclusive Skin, Kukulkan and Typhoon Kukulkan skin
    Paladins - Beta Key, Champion Androxus + Countenance Skin, 5 Radiant Chests

If you don't know what something is https://www.humblebundle.com/e3-digital-ticket
    Last edited by HillaryJtrump; 2016-06-17 at 01:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by philwasted View Post
    Giving away some Free extra Stuff I got with the E6 Bundle.

Pm me for the info, First come first served

Twitch Turbo 30-Day Subscription
    Warframe PC Booster Pack
    GUNS UP! Starter Pack + TV Head Ps4
    Super Senso Beta Access + Sensonium Pack Andriod or IOS
    Armored Warfare E3 Pack
    Pathfinder Adventures - 40 Chests Andriod or IOS
    Neverwinter Adventurer's Helper Pack + Exclusive Lord of the Labyrinth Title
    XSplit Premium 3-Month License
    Monster Hunter Generations Demo Nintendo 3DS
    Blade & Soul E3 Pack
    EVEOnline 30-day Trial Access Code + 4 Ship Skins
    War Thunder M5 Stuart Tank + P36 Aircraft + Exclusive Twitch + Humble Bundle Decals
    SMITE - Bellona and Furiona Bellona Exclusive Skin, Kukulkan and Typhoon Kukulkan skin
    Paladins - Beta Key, Champion Androxus + Countenance Skin, 5 Radiant Chests

If you don't know what something is https://www.humblebundle.com/e3-digital-ticket
    Do you know if you can redeem the warframe booster more than once? Already bought the pack and was considering buying it a couple more times.

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    Do you know if you can redeem the warframe booster more than once? Already bought the pack and was considering buying it a couple more times.
    I honestly don't know. I never played Warframe

Pathfinder Adventures - 40 Chests Andriod or IOS
    - tried to find this game in the istore,. it's not showing up, so can't download it.

Is anyone aware this game is regionally locked/blocked?

update: found it,. ipad only not iphone. :P
    Last edited by bbr; 2016-06-16 at 05:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Steam Sale confirmed to start on 23rd by the way, in case anyone forgot that conversation from that Russian imgur link a month or so back.

Deleted
    GOG Bears stole all my monies, but at least they left some games behind for me to play whilst crying into my keyboard