10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaughty8 View Post
    http://steamcharts.com/app/376570 4,130 playing an hour ago, not bad, there is some hope, after all. Time will tell
    Yeah, we're starting to get some people finally. We need more Dommies on Entity, damnit!
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Perkunas View Post
    Yeah, we're starting to get some people finally. We need more Dommies on Entity, damnit!
    3 factions in Wildstar... the Aurin, the exiles...and the dommie scum

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Was wondering if this game still existed when i just now saw this thread popping up.

Has it become pay 2 win yet or what is it that drives the development of the game forwards?
    Not P2W at all. Technically you can sell NCoin Protobucks (w/e it's called now) items / CREDD for plat (gold equivalent) and get nearly the best gear (higher than GA, less than DS) off the AH, but that isn't too different from how WoW is now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brautigan79 View Post
    Any tips for a returning player? Played during beta and a bit after release, but would be starting a fresh character... thinking exile.
    Depends what you want to do. If you just want to smell the flowers and have fun leveling, then the only real suggestion I have is to play a play dps pretty much all the time until max level---also screwing around with path, crafting, and challenges can be fun.

If you're speed leveling ignore all tasks, just do main missions. Go to new questing areas as soon as you stop seeing orange quests. If you need help finding questline hubs, there's a tracker/gps tool in the content finder UI to look them up.

Also spellslinger ftw :P

Too bad SS can be played perfectly by a potato right now though.

Edit: On that note, think I want to level a new char in Wildstar. Stalker dps still consists of impale spam? Medic is tempting too though....

Edit 2: Damn, how could I forget. If you are on Exile (faction) Entity (server), then join the player channel lfg. The command is "/chjoin lfg" (without quotes)

Edit 3: Wow, I actually didn't know how 'good' it is for SS dps right now. Turns out I can get competitive dps by just holding 1 and tapping r every now and then (for reference, using GA class set and the fancy house training dummies)
    Last edited by Tryuk; 2016-06-12 at 09:08 AM.
    Shhhhh, she's doing magical trig bullshit trig substitutions

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ministabber View Post
    3 factions in Wildstar... the Aurin, the exiles...and the dommie scum
    First of all, Chua is the master race. Second of all... EXPLOSIONS.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Perkunas View Post
    First of all, Chua is the master race. Second of all... EXPLOSIONS.
    I'm no Chua lover but I do think this is awesome

Looks like they have smoothed out/updated certain aspects of the UI which is nice.

There is a bonus pack for Wildstar in the Humble Bundle E3 pack:

https://www.humblebundle.com/e3-digital-ticket

It's in the $1 tier. It's region locked apparently. I can't confirm this, though.
    Last edited by Gray_Matter; 2016-06-13 at 06:46 PM.

Deleted
    Junkyard Hoverboard w/ Flair - One man’s trash is another man’s treasure, and you’re certain to treasure this eco-friendly take on hoverboard technology!
    Flask of Advancement (3H) - Increases experience gains by 50% for 3 hours of game time. Flask buffs do not count down while logged out.
    Gnix (multi-redeem pet) - This rockin' pet will be absolutely crushed if you don't take him home! Not literally - that would be stone cold. Adopt Gnix today!

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by mmoc73340f41a2; 2016-06-13 at 06:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brautigan79 View Post
    Looks like they have smoothed out/updated certain aspects of the UI which is nice.
    Loving the new floating HP bars on targets, and my gadget hasn't disappeared on the UI yet, which is cool.
    Shhhhh, she's doing magical trig bullshit trig substitutions

Ok guys I'll be honest. I want to be a lazy leecher. Game seems fun but there is other thing. I'm looking for someone who will guide me a bit through the game, boost me whenever the hell it will be possible as I want to get 100% Steam achievements. I'm good at gaims so no worries there.

I can buy you something for help.
    Last edited by tapczan100; 2016-06-15 at 10:37 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tapczan100 View Post
    Ok guys I'll be honest. I want to be a lazy leecher. Game seems fun but there is other thing. I'm looking for someone who will guide me a bit through the game, boost me whenever the hell it will be possible as I want to get 100% Steam achievements. I'm good at gaims so no worries there.

I can buy you something for help.

You may get better results asking on Reddit

Very glad the game is getting positive reviews on steam, it may just be the saving grace that Carbine needs to avoid the NCSoft guillotine.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

it goes well: http://steamcharts.com/app/376570 max 5040 users
    and: http://steamspy.com/app/376570 171,216 ± 10,162 installations/owners.

Quote Originally Posted by Slaughty8 View Post
    it goes well: http://steamcharts.com/app/376570 max 5040 users
    and: http://steamspy.com/app/376570 171,216 ± 10,162 installations/owners.
    Lol at the +84890.30% gain.
    It will go up another 0.1% by me. Installing it right now.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Deleted
    It's also made it onto the front page, Wildstar won't be to everybody's taste, but at least players are now trying the game!

Can't even get it to launch on steam sadly. After the whole initial startup before the launcher it just crashes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Can't even get it to launch on steam sadly. After the whole initial startup before the launcher it just crashes.
    Have you tried since ?

WildStar ‏@WildStar Jun 14
    Steam play button issue should now be resolved for those impacted. You may need to restart Steam for it to take effect.

Quote Originally Posted by ministabber View Post
    Have you tried since ?

WildStar ‏@WildStar Jun 14
    Steam play button issue should now be resolved for those impacted. You may need to restart Steam for it to take effect.
    "Wildstar Launcher2 has stopped working" as I click the "I accept" button. Might just install the official one again for now. I think that the issue might be it's trying to create a non steam version in the steam version folder but I'm not too sure.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-06-15 at 10:51 PM.

I enjoyed the non-raid content at launch including housing. How does it look now along with F2P?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nekobaka View Post
    I enjoyed the non-raid content at launch including housing. How does it look now along with F2P?
    Even over the last few months the games improved so much. Plus if your really into housing ? the plots are 2 X bigger.