Deleted
    lets hope they release the first part of the illidan lord of war style series after the Q&A today, so hyped for it :x

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GenKIDama View Post
    lets hope they release the first part of the illidan lord of war style series after the Q&A today, so hyped for it :x
    It probably will be, as the completion of that series should coincide with the release of the pre-patch to live next month.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see you're all talking about PTR but I have a question about beta: first time I logged in on my DH I've activated somewhere in the interface options the small health/fury bars below my character.
    Recently I've installed elvui (even if i don't use it on live) because I really can't stand the default UI, it's too basic. I don't really need the small bars anymore but I can't find the option anywhere to disable them. Anyone knows where are they hiding?

Also another thing: action cam, how do I turn it on (and off in case I don't like it)?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IamRoland View Post
    I see you're all talking about PTR but I have a question about beta: first time I logged in on my DH I've activated somewhere in the interface options the small health/fury bars below my character.
    Recently I've installed elvui (even if i don't use it on live) because I really can't stand the default UI, it's too basic. I don't really need the small bars anymore but I can't find the option anywhere to disable them. Anyone knows where are they hiding?

Also another thing: action cam, how do I turn it on (and off in case I don't like it)?
    You need to deactivate ElvUi and reload, then that bar option will appear in the interface menu. For some reason the addon hides it.

Think theres a macro for the camera, try google it(idk).

Quote Originally Posted by Reapocalypse View Post
    Okey.....

Appearently they blocked off the access to the Karazhan Crypt, screenshot taken from the PTR.

https://i.gyazo.com/d9a0100d2ce803f3...b9a0a264cc.jpg

Sad times for explorers
    Maybe sounds weird but it's now easier than before to get into the crypt.
    They changed the gate, you're now able to go through that by old school dying.

And as a DH it's pretty simple to jump over the wooden barricade. I guess some other classes can do that, too.

However, this room is the only one with interesting changes. Everything else is as it is on live.

Anyone know if the copy from live option works on Beta now? Would love to test how leveling feels on my main.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    It's a month. There is no active pvp season. There is no real raiding progression. As long as no class is so broken that it cannot play the game (because it is too weak), they should prioritize what will be live for the next two years.
    I find random BGs as a great source of fun, regardless if any season is going on, and back when rets became stupidly OP, that activity was effectively ruined.

Again, lowering numbers for a month and applying back the appropriate lvl 110 tuning is nowadays a trivial task for them.

Deleted
    I don't see it happen just yet.
    I dont think it will happen at all. Why should they test transmog/wardrobe thingy (charcopy is nothing else) on beta, if it is allready tested on ptr?
    You might say because you want to crush through the pre event with 730 itemlevel, but come on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep char copy works on PTR, but not account data it seems

Deleted
    Nah I thought of them enabling it for a very different reason. If they enable character copies there will be a significant number of people who would level a toon to 110 again. They have made many changes since the initial (larger) waves went through the leveling experience and the changes in AP are also significant; it would not be a bad idea to trigger a new wave of leveling so that all that can be tested. Sure they could tell people to test it but not as many would and getting feedback on qualitative issues (e.g. how AP gains feel) requires a lot of people.
    You have a point, Blizz would avoid a charwipe, or the wipe isnt that bad because we get charcopy.

@Delina nice avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

@Nymrohd I always liked you for some reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny McCormick View Post
    i highly doubt that game will be ready for current launch date.
    Must be ready... and consider Blizzard will be at Gamescom just before the launch. You cant announce a delay in front of your players.

They got two months of "crunch time" and during that people can work 24/7, maybe just no 24 but 7/7 yes.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny McCormick View Post
    They breaking more stuff than they fix in every build , i highly doubt that game will be ready for current launch date.
    You DO know that they hare newer internal builds right? And that there's still two and a half month until Legion release.

10+ Year Old Account
    Found the new Karazhan area, but it's blocked off. :/
    For the Horde!

Can someone explain glyphs in legion to me? I can't seem to find anything concrete on google. I don't see a glyph tab in the talent window anymore. I'm not on beta, and didn't see any glyphs on the AH on PTR. How do I get/use glyphs?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Can someone explain glyphs in legion to me? I can't seem to find anything concrete on google. I don't see a glyph tab in the talent window anymore. I'm not on beta, and didn't see any glyphs on the AH on PTR. How do I get/use glyphs?
    major glyphs are gone.
    minor glyphs are now either part of the ability or are tomes you can buy/find.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by IamRoland View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Azhnazg View Post
    You need to deactivate ElvUi and reload, then that bar option will appear in the interface menu. For some reason the addon hides it.

Think theres a macro for the camera, try google it(idk).
    You dont need to deactivate Elv. They coded elv to hide it in interface ssettings and moved it into the elv settings. Its under UnitFrames > PlayerBar
    Science the shit out of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    major glyphs are gone.
    minor glyphs are now either part of the ability or are tomes you can buy/find.
    More accurately, minor glyphs become part of the ability when used, somewhat like in D3.

"Quality of life improvements." Not how I'd phrase it, but the article sums most things up pretty well.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=253555/g...e-improvements

Is the current PTR build near what's on the beta?

- - - Updated - - -

Do we think we'll see character copy on Beta at all?
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.