Post Rating and statistic service for Overwatch

We present to your attention a new statistics and ranking service:
    OverProgress.com
    Just enter your battletag and get all the statistics together with the position in the ranking!
    The ratings involved all players / heroes with the number of games is greater than 10.

Currently main features:
    - Rating of each characteristic
    - Segmenting ratings by heroes
    - Comparsion by battletag (button in top-right, player page)
    - Support all platforms and regions
    - Chart with information of getted tops by players and heroes
    - Chart with played time by each class/hero
    - Global chart popularity by heroes and classes (index page)
    - Charts positions distribution in rating by scores (all ratings)
    - Sign for forums (image with general information about player)
    - JavaScript widget for sites (genereal information + chart with playing time by classes and heroes, custom widget also available by request)

Wishes, suggestions and bug reports send in the subject or email.

Deleted

Utf-8

You dont support non UTF-8 characters (neither does watcher.gg)

So I'm stuck with Master Overwatch

http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/p...C3%9Frady-1195

Unless you can show me a working link so I can comment

Yes, Thanks!
    At the moment non latin chars not support on official overwatch site.
    We will fix ASAP.
    Fixed.
    Last edited by OverProgress; 2016-06-17 at 06:50 PM.

It doesn't want to do anything on Iphone safari but show the chart and list top players, can't do my battletag.

We will try fix it.
    Now you can try open direct link overprogress.com/u/battletag-1111 where battletag-1111 = your battletag.

According to that site, I am one of the best Symmetra players in the world.

go me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nilinor View Post
    According to that site, I am one of the best Symmetra players in the world.

go me.

Oddly enough, so am I? I think. Not quite sure I understand how the stats work on that site.
    One of these days, I should probably figure out a decent signature.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a little confused by this.

Does your site rankings compare just on region/platform to one another? Do you have a rank for each character as a whole or just each thing that the character has done? I've been using MasterOverwatch and I think it takes everything into account that you do on a character to make a ranking for the character as a whole. Does your site compare with just people who have used the site before or does it have all of the information? Are hours played taken into account at all? I am not sure but I think MasterOverwatch does at some level take them into account so that someone who has played, say, one game on a character doesn't have top rank.

Here are my links, for instance:
    http://overprogress.com/u/Harmony-1997
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Harmony-1997

You can see my ranks for each specific section of my top three played characters (Symmetra, D.Va, Zarya) are much much higher than the rankings they get as a character at MasterOverwatch.

Would love more detail. :P

At the moment we have more then 100k+ players in database, but we don't update all of those everyday (now daily update only for first 1k by level).
    Maybe now MasterOverwatch more popular and updated manually by users. We think about the expansion of the automatic update profiles.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    I'm a little confused by this.

Does your site rankings compare just on region/platform to one another? Do you have a rank for each character as a whole or just each thing that the character has done? I've been using MasterOverwatch and I think it takes everything into account that you do on a character to make a ranking for the character as a whole. Does your site compare with just people who have used the site before or does it have all of the information? Are hours played taken into account at all? I am not sure but I think MasterOverwatch does at some level take them into account so that someone who has played, say, one game on a character doesn't have top rank.

Here are my links, for instance:
    http://overprogress.com/u/Harmony-1997
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Harmony-1997

You can see my ranks for each specific section of my top three played characters (Symmetra, D.Va, Zarya) are much much higher than the rankings they get as a character at MasterOverwatch.

Would love more detail. :P
    With masteroverwatch it is kinda skewed cause they do total and total a minute, for masteroverwatch I look at the "total a minute" record since it doesn't matter if you played 24/7 or only a few hours a week (granted smaller sample sizes have bigger discrepancies, but even then its more accurate then lol played more)

Same with overprogress, I think the "avg" is more of a show of skill as opposed to "lol played more" total score.

example: You beat me soundly for D.VA on avg, but my symmetra play is far better than yours (score wise) per avg, even though your total score blows me out of the water.

--edit--

I re-read that and it sounded really rude, I apologize, that was not my intention.
    Last edited by Nilinor; 2016-06-17 at 10:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nilinor View Post
    With masteroverwatch it is kinda skewed cause they do total and total a minute, for masteroverwatch I look at the "total a minute" record since it doesn't matter if you played 24/7 or only a few hours a week (granted smaller sample sizes have bigger discrepancies, but even then its more accurate then lol played more)

Same with overprogress, I think the "avg" is more of a show of skill as opposed to "lol played more" total score.
    I still don't understand how either site does their rankings, tbh, due to all of the different factors they are taking into account. I'm just thinking say someone plays 4 matches on a character and wins them all, if there weren't weights, they could end up with a much higher score than someone who played 400 matches on a character and thus is much more likely to have a lower win rate. I'm just confused is all. :P

If we create synthetic rates such DPS (damage per second) or score\min (like masteroverwatch) we get big error.
    Official site not give exact time (minutes and secunds) -> statistical error may be big for small time (10 hours ~ 10%, 100 hours ~ 1%).
    Maybe we add synthetic stats like this when count of played hours will be grow.

But official site provide some exactly avg data, example: avg damage - damage / count of games.

Avg will be more normally when time will grow.

About weight: now minimum rating requirement > 10 games, soon will be bigger value.
    Last edited by OverProgress; 2016-06-19 at 12:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    hmm looks like an advertisement for a third party website which last I checked isn't allowed here. That and does this website make Overwatch suck any less?
    Last edited by vindicatorx; 2016-06-19 at 12:49 AM.

25 min ago

Update:
    - added Skill Rating
    - added Season stats and ranking by all characteristic

Seasons under Beta.
    Email for bug report: support[at]overprogress.com

I compared myself and @Rivelle and I have them beat, check it out:
    Edit: failed to upload the image properly. Added link. The joke is I have more deaths on average. I'll try to be funnier next time.
    Image link
    Last edited by Drakpower; 2016-07-01 at 02:55 PM. Reason: added image link
    Member of every Blizzard beta club.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's an advert planting itself right over the text box to put your battle tag in...

- - - Updated - - -

I moved to a PC with an adblocker installed so I can look at the site. Frankly, it looks a mess, the formatting is bad, and it's just a mass of data vomit. Masteroverwatch is just better in every way, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by OverProgress View Post
    We present to your attention a new statistics and ranking service:
    OverProgress.com
    Just enter your battletag and get all the statistics together with the position in the ranking!
    is your webserver behind a firewall? or is it running on a potato server?

not only that, was able to retrieve searches made by people...

/u/Nurmi-2508
    /u/solus-1810
    /u/Alexmethea-1923
    /u/Xykedelik
    /u/sally-11571
    /u/Tigto-1753
    /u/Btka-1217
    /u/Utres-21401
    /u/Powerfaust-2798
    /u/eMoses-21542
    /u/Dominion-2526
    /u/Ragz-21509
    /u/Ownlady-2749
    /u/Dyrus-1350
    /u/Snizzel-2953
    /u/rofl-11357
    /u/BIGMT-2444
    /u/Mirrer-1240
    /u/Praeco-11162
    /u/Stark-2797
    /u/FireShot-1688
    /u/Misni-2433
    /u/Petemoo-1322
    /u/chaLq-11867
    /u/HaroldoV-2420
    /u/Mikan-1290
    /u/LINGONsylt-2508

i am sure if i felt bored, i could link each of those names to the ips from mmo users ... alas... too much bother for a bunch of noones

Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    not only that, was able to retrieve searches made by people...
    Yeah, that'll need fixing.
    Member of every Blizzard beta club.

Deleted
    Advertisements for non-beneficial and/or non-related websites, businesses and/or organisations are not allowed on MMO-Champion.

If you wish to advertise the website of yourself or someone else that has a relevant theme (for example, World of Warcraft in the WoW sections), we would appreciate it if you ask permission first.

Send a private message to any of our moderators or website admins before making a thread. Also, we do not allow more than one thread per advertisement. We reserve the right to refuse advertisements for any reason whatsoever.
    Closing .