Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Skylarking View Post
    So i watch seagull streams sometimes... and he is a fucking amazing hanzo. But i cant seem to do the ol flick of the aim like he does. Is there any trick to this? I try doing it i either overshoot or don't hit anywhere near them.
    Its entirely muscle memory.

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    casuals thinking these shots are near impossible without aimbot lmao classic overwatch community.
    Highest praise is when people rage about aimbot/triggerbot when I'm playing. Sure it's casual, sure it's for-fun, but the reactions feed my ego.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    I mentioned aimbots in passing, no casuals are whining, you can relax and drop the defensive hysteria.
    You quote me for a reason, cutie?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, with Hanzo, the hit box is much bigger for his arrows, so you don't technically have to hit them in the head, you just to aim around it and you'll get a kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    use your arm and not your wrist.
    This is something so, so many people get wrong. Almost all of the movement should be in your fingers or your arm.

Deleted
    lmao at all these casual babies playing the new fotm game without understanding the basic concepts of fps games and accusing people of cheating or playing on console

big mousepad, low sensitivity, mouse with a good sensor and hundreds of hours of practice

Quote Originally Posted by xerus View Post
    A ridiculous amount of practice?
    "Flick of the wrist" aiming is almost nothing but practice in fast-paced games like TF2, Overwatch, Counterstrike, Doom, Quake... To a degree, with Battlefield too.

Hanzo is a bit trickier, because you need to "lead" your targets, since Hanzo's arrows are slow projectiles. And also Hold your primary fire button to get the full range+Damage effect.
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!