Page 49 of 131 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bytch View Post
    NAFTA and now the TPP is no good for the general population nor for any Govt. NAFTA screwed the US and other countries, the TPP will be even worse.
    Did you read the link that I put?

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    No No Super genius. How is my vote helping Trump as you claimed. Or are going to demonstrate some honesty and admit that it is not.
    Maybe if you were able to talk to people without the demeaning attitude all the time I might engage in an actual conversation with you but you aren't capable. Calling me a clown and a super genius just shows your level of immaturity.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    1. The same criticism was done to the NAFTA and look how it turned out:
    https://www.aeaweb.org/articles?id=10.1257/jep.15.1.125

2. There are regulations to the ISDS, most succesful ISDS cases are only done when the government takes political decisions which disproportionately disfavour foreign companies. Much like the case of Ethyl Corp vs Canada. In which Canada banned an additive they used with no basis in scientific grounds, and Ethyl Corp sued them, and proved the ban had no scientific base. And even in that case they only tend to make 2% of what they demand
    http://www.economia-snci.gob.mx/sic_...t_of_Claim.pdf
    1, we are being sued by Trans-Canada, Canada is sued constantly, and the as economist Jeffrey Sachs has pointed out, corporations are just getting started with using this advantage: “In 1995, only a handful of ISDS cases had been filed; as of the end of 2014, there had been more than 600 known claims (because most arbitration can be conducted in secrecy, there may have been many more claims).” Also we are I remind everyone, doing this for .4% of growth. Pissing away or environment, our legal sovereignty and worker protection for the most pathetic estimated returns. Support for TPP is treachery to ones own country IMHO.

2, these tribunal judges have zero loyalty to their respective nations or people or those nations laws. Maybe your okay with surrendering your countries treasury and laws so someone can wet their beak even more than the obscene amounts they do now, but good god? For .4% man? Have some fucking dignity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Maybe if you were able to talk to people without the demeaning attitude all the time I might engage in an actual conversation with you but you aren't capable. Calling me a clown and a super genius just shows your level of immaturity.
    Did I hurt your feelings? Do you need a safe place? If you don't want me mocking you for your arguments stop making stupid ones.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    1, we are being sued by Trans-Canada, Canada is sued constantly, and the as economist Jeffrey Sachs has pointed out, corporations are just getting started with using this advantage: “In 1995, only a handful of ISDS cases had been filed; as of the end of 2014, there had been more than 600 known claims (because most arbitration can be conducted in secrecy, there may have been many more claims).” Also we are I remind everyone, doing this for .4% of growth. Pissing away or environment, our legal sovereignty and worker protection for the most pathetic estimated returns. Support for TPP is treachery to ones own country IMHO.

2, these tribunal judges have zero loyalty to their respective nations or people or those nations laws. Maybe your okay with surrendering your countries treasury and laws so someone can wet their beak even more than the obscene amounts they do now, but good god? For .4% man? Have some fucking dignity.
    1. Your own source uses an example that I posted above. If most of those cases are similar as pointed above then its no surprise Canada is loosing cases. Also you forgot to mention that the US won each case it has been sued for. Also as pointed above most cases end up with 2% of what they demand. Also please provide links to the context of those cases. Because having researching ISDS cases individually the media loves to spin the cases as in the source that you provided.

2. Now you are entering conspiracy theory territory. I need a proof for that claim.
    Last edited by Bollocks; 2016-06-19 at 02:07 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Words vs actions. Trump has talked out of both sides of his mouth on many issues at this point. I have a bridge to sell to anyone who actually thinks they know what he stands for.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

7+ Year Old Account
    1. Your own source uses an example that I posted above. If most of those cases are similar as pointed above then its no surprise Canada is loosing cases. Also you forgot to mention that the US won each case it has been sued for. Also as pointed above most cases end up with 2% of what they demand. Also please provide links to the context of those cases. Because having researching ISDS cases individually the media loves to spin the cases as in the source that you provided.

2. Now you are entering conspiracy theory territory. I need a proof for that claim.
    So you trade away your countries sovereignty, the ability to even TRY to regulate the environment without being gutted financially and you do it for what the United States International Trade Commission considers a negligible at best return for us? And we won't see any of these marginal gains for 15 fucking years even? Not worth it.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    The last national poll that came out showed Trump just 2 points behind Clinton.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...nton-5491.html

Yes there was a single national poll showing her with a double digit lead but that was in the direct aftermath of her securing the nomination after California and of Trump pissing off a tremendous amount of people with the whole University fiasco.

Then Orlando happened and Clinton started going down in the polls quickly.

Understand though that national polls mean...well squat. Battleground states are what matter and in EVERY battleground state, especially Florida, Ohio and Pensylvania Hillary and Trump are essentially neck and neck.
    Never heard of Gravis and their polling. I mean if this shows anything, https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...he-lost-by-67/ A candidate was polling up 29 points, but he LOST by 67. Sounds like they are pretty SHIT when it comes to polling.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    So you trade away your countries sovereignty, the ability to even TRY to regulate the environment without being gutted financially and you do it for what the United States International Trade Commission considers a negligible at best return for us? And we won't see any of these marginal gains for 15 fucking years even? Not worth it.
    That is simply nonsense: TPP has a whole chapter on environmental management that goes well beyond any former trade treaties. In fact the TPP has even more harsh regulations on enviromental management than NAFTA or TIPP

7+ Year Old Account
    That is simply nonsense: TPP has a whole chapter on environmental management that goes well beyond any former trade treaties. In fact the TPP has even more harsh regulations on enviromental management than NAFTA or TIPP
    Which is completely negated by the ISDS.

EDIT:

To add, The “low emissions” language in the text is not so much weak as artfully non-specific. It says parties to the TPP recognise “each party’s actions to transition to a low emissions economy should reflect domestic circumstances and capabilities”. That could mean fuck all anything. and qualifies it all with “as appropriate” making the various commitments totally meaningless. More over the very real concerns over fracking and fossil fuel industrial language and concerns raised by such groups as the Sierra Club
    Last edited by Theodarzna; 2016-06-19 at 04:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slybak View Post
    Fixed. Just ask Not-Presidents Mitt Romney and John McCain; McCain lost Hispanic voters by a margin of 2 to 1 in 2008 and Romney lost Hispanic voters by a margin of 3 to 1 in 2012. Any Republican nominee for President is going to need at least 40% of the Hispanic vote just to be competitive, and 45% if they want to win. And that margin is only going to increase as old and shitty white voters continue to shuffle off this mortal coil without being replaced by enough young and shitty white voters to maintain the viability of shitty white people as a winning national constituency.

Meanwhile, Douchebag Donald is actively disliked by 90% of Hispanic voters. That isn't just bad, that is a record-breaking electoral catastrophe.
    Which is why i like to call him Trainwreck Trump. Hillary's plan to use him to throw the election seems to be working smashingly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Part of me wants Trump, just for the lolz.
    lol it would be funny what kind of wall he builds
    since usa already has a wall between their self and mexico
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

7+ Year Old Account
    Lol that's not the Gravis poll. That's the poll you referenced. You figure out whats wrong with the poll yet?

The graph showed a rise after multiple days of sinking after Orlando and who did it show an identical rise for? He isn't getting closer to her sunshine. In fact you claimed she went down after Orlando and that's a fucking lie. So if you are going to come on here and claim what polling shows have the basic decency not to lie about it. Especially since it's so easy to check.
    How about you actually go back and read my post, I didn't say the Gravis poll was some holy grail, merely that it was the last poll that came out. Hillary wast 49 points prior to the attack in the Bloomberg poll, then 41 in the Reuters poll then 44 in the Rasmussen poll so yes her own numbers did suffer in the aftermath of Olrando in 2 out of 3 polls and the one poll where did better then before the attack was the very one you slammed from Gravis showing her at 51 points.

Hillary's numbers did suffer and most crucially her lead over Trump went down by quite a bit in the aftermath.

The Battleground polls are often neck and neck. Whats cool is where Trump is putting states at play that were Solid republican.
    Like what exactly?
    Last edited by CostinR; 2016-06-19 at 05:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    One can have fantasy dreams at times.
    Feel free to ask the Koch brothers why their donations are not lining up with your votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Elarena View Post
    Crooked Hillary represents 4 more years of the illegal Obamacare, 4 more years of misdirected rage towards inanimate objects instead of radical islam, 4 more years of the president wanting you worship them and the state.

Donald Trump represents a return to Constitutional government and the government doing what it's supposed to do.
    You forgot 4 more years of misinformation that ignorant people will follow. Look how many people they are already swaying with gun laws they want to pass that already exist.

How about you actually go back and read my post, I didn't say the Gravis poll was some holy grail, merely that it was the last poll that came out. Hillary wast 49 points prior to the attack in the Bloomberg poll, then 41 in the Reuters poll then 44 in the Rasmussen poll so yes her own numbers did suffer in the aftermath of Olrando in 2 out of 3 polls and the one poll where did better then before the attack was the very one you slammed from Gravis showing her at 51 points.

Hillary's numbers did suffer and most crucially her lead over Trump went down by quite a bit in the aftermath.
    Trying to draw conclusions by looking at individual polls in a sequence is not going to work. They have different methodologies and question wordings. Hell, Gravis doesn't even give people any option besides Trump and Clinton, which is why she polls way higher in that one. If you look at the running average, she hasn't suffered at all, but actually gained on Trump since Orlando.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Elarena View Post
    Crooked Hillary represents 4 more years of the illegal Obamacare, 4 more years of misdirected rage towards inanimate objects instead of radical islam, 4 more years of the president wanting you worship them and the state.

Donald Trump represents a return to Constitutional government and the government doing what it's supposed to do.
    It really takes a special kind of stupid to suggest the President who gave the order to have Osama Bin Laden killed is secretly protecting/ignoring islamic terrorists...
    Last edited by mvaliz; 2016-06-19 at 07:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracos854 View Post
    Seconded it's way way too early for any poll to be even close to being accurate.
    Barring catastrophically damaging information coming to light regarding Clinton (and let's face it; it has to be worse than the email shit), the chance of Trump overcoming the lead Clinton has at this point is almost none. Differences in policy wont change enough to close that gap at this point.

7+ Year Old Account

Like what exactly?
    I did which is why I pointed out your dishonesty in your claim about Hillary's poll numbers as the RCP rolling average demonstrated. I do find it amusing that you think that if she dropped in one poll from one company compared to another companies poll that shows something. You need to compare the polls all from the same company. Apples to apples my friend. For example if Ipsos says she is at 45 % and PPP shows her at 43% the next day. That's not a drop of 2% for her. That's a difference in poll numbers. Now where you look is at the previous Ipsos and PPP posts to see if she is actually moving up and down from the previous ones. I am stunned that you don't understand this.

Gravis is a pile of shit poll. Have you figured out yet why? First, they don't fucking call cell phones. By law no calls can be made to cell phones automatically. They have to be manually dialed. That costs money and raises the cost of polling significantly. The good posters bear the cost for that. The shit ones don't and as such their polls are not actually accurate. Secondly: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...he-lost-by-67/

Hillarys numbers did not suffer as the RCP rolling averages shows. Why you continue to lie about this puzzles me. But go ahead and point out on the RCP rolling average graph below where her numbers went down after Orlando and where "her lead over Trump went down by quite a bit in the aftermath."

Like what exactly? Like these as examples exactly:
    Arizona: http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...necticut-crazy
    Utah: https://www.scribd.com/doc/315450242...President-Poll
    Last edited by Pangean; 2016-06-19 at 10:26 AM.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Speshil View Post
    In the context that his poll numbers soared until he got the nomination and are now plunging, is the theory of him collaborating with Hillary confirmed?
    His ego is too big for that. A simpler explanation is that his feet in mouth incidents accumulate; and democrats didn't attack Trump as much before - on the basis of wanting a weaker opponent and saving the good stuff until later; not because of some grand conspiracy.
    Last edited by Forogil; 2016-06-19 at 10:38 AM.