10+ Year Old Account

Question Is there stuff simmiliar to Bubble+Hearthstone in Legion?

in WOD there is there stuff that helpes you escape being corpse camped by gankers/stalkers, and being ganked in 3vs1, like Bubble+HS minor glyph, and mask of Treessassin's Guise+HS, what about Legion is there is stuff like that?

EDIT: there is Bubble+HS and Bubble+GarrisonHS in Legion, Paladins cast hs/ghs 50% faster during Bubble even without glyph/tome now

I understand ppl who playing on biggest numbered faction on one-faction servers doesnt care about this, but im one of those who playing least numbered faction on pvp serv where opposing faction is 80% of server population, which making questing harder especially in start of expansions, expect when im playing Rogue alt since Rogue can Cloak+Vanish
    Last edited by Luckx; 2016-08-08 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckx View Post
    in WOD there is there stuff that helpes you escape being corpse camped by gankers/stalkers, and being ganked in 3vs1, like Bubble+HS minor glyph, and mask of Treessassin's Guise+HS, what about Legion is there is stuff like that?

I understand ppl who playing on biggest numbered faction on one-faction servers doesnt care about this, but im one of those who playing least numbered faction on pvp serv where opposing faction is 80% of server population, which making questing harder especially in start of expansions, expect when im playing Rogue alt since Rogue can Cloak+Vanish
    Use what I've used since MoP - Falling Flame + Goblin Glider. Nothing is more hilarious than doing world PvP and just as you're about to die you explode off your enemy's screen at 600% movement speed upward. Don't forget the glider though, otherwise RIP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    I use glyph of mass dispel for this reason :P
    This glyph doesnt work vs Treessassin's Guise+HS in WOD, only dispels bubble and simmiliar, but still in WOD pala can stun warrior/priest use sprint/nitro boots and cast bubble+GarrisonHS since Garrison HS is like 2sec cast with Bubble+HS glyph, and it will take about 4sec for priest or war to trinked stun and reach pala who used nitro boots or sprint

Ha.... Paladins.. Ha.
    Personally thou if you cant res and mount you suck

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakotsu View Post
    Ha.... Paladins.. Ha.
    Personally thou if you cant res and mount you suck
    I use bubble+hs only when getting attacked in 5vs1/3vs1 while questing, as Ret/Holy Pala i have no problems fighting priests and warriors in 1vs1.

And casting mount doesnt work vs group of corpse campers who spamming macro to hit you in 0.5 sec after you ressed
    Last edited by Luckx; 2016-06-19 at 09:23 PM.

I use bubble+hs only when getting attacked in 5vs1/3vs1 while questing, as Ret/Holy Pala i have no problems fighting priests and warriors in 1vs1.

And casting mount doesnt work vs group of corpse campers who spamming macro to hit you in 0.5 sec after you ressed
    If that's you in your avatar, i'll come protect you. If it's not, i'll come camp you.

This is actually why I dislike paladin's the most of all classes. Not so much just a bubble hearth, but in mass PVP, how they'll run in and do shit, then run away like a puss puss. Like, shouldn't they be the most noble of classes, that least likely to run like a coward in a fight? Now, 5v1 is one thing, but... yeah. I don't have a max level paladin.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Brulfist Idol + Goblin Glider
    Thanks alot, not sure if Brulfist Idol works in combat, since Avianna Feather stopped working in Combat, but anyway its possible exit combat for 1-2sec with Sprint/Nitro boots

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    If that's you in your avatar, i'll come protect you. If it's not, i'll come camp you.

This is actually why I dislike paladin's the most of all classes. Not so much just a bubble hearth, but in mass PVP, how they'll run in and do shit, then run away like a puss puss. Like, shouldn't they be the most noble of classes, that least likely to run like a coward in a fight? Now, 5v1 is one thing, but... yeah. I don't have a max level paladin.
    Well i have 100lvl Alliance character on 95-99% Alliance PVP dominated realm and i never getting ganked in WOD zones even when im going
    AFK for 10-15mins on ground mount.

But my Pala is on realm where opposing faction is like 80% of server playerbase, i can simply transfer to another serv, but usually casting Hearthstone to Innkeeper and then flying from Inn to Quest location takes like 1min, which faster than getting corpse running and being corpse camped.

As for running, Druids have dash and stampeding Roar, WW Monk got alot speed boosts, Rogues have Vanish+Cloak+Blind+Sprint, Mages have invisiblity, Even warlocks got Sacrifice+Garrison HS, since Garrison HS have like 3times faster casting speed then normal HS.