Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I've never made a forum account so quick (that's the best way I could describe reddit, it's another forum). I thought reddit was just a bunch of circlejerk forums where people try to get other people with similar interests to back stupid ass kickstarters or something. My eyes have been opened, and they see the Trumpepe.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post
    They had to change their entire algorithm on r/all lol. It was no problem back when s4p dominated the r/all page of course. I've been there since it was 2k subscribers when 1 of our /trumpgen/ regs made the dom page last year.

Our outreach program on reddit has taken that site over to the point where they had to change the code. They won't quarantine because the dom page is just too active and generates too much money for le reddit.

All hail the one true god, Kek.

S4P wasn't abusing the "hot" sorting algorithm to get their posts to the top of the listing. The_Donald was getting literal one letter threads with no content to the top of /r/all by stickying them right away allowing the thread to get 1000s of upvotes in a matter of seconds and forcing it's way to the top.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    Are the Trumpettes trying to be more cancer than the bernie bros were?

- - - Updated - - -

Have you thought about turning yourself in to the police? You belong in prison.
    lol no. It was a fetish of hers and she could only get off to videos of women being abused. Its why I'm pretty sure I didn't but felt like I did
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.