Thread: Mafia #70: D&D

Page 74 of 85 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    That said, I don't like how Allowyn has played this game. I haven't liked her reads or analysis. It feels like she's not really paying attention. She certainly has a lot of bad votes. Are those scum signs, or is she just town who's not playing very well?
    If it wasn't clear by my previous games and clear lack of understanding at the terms everyone uses and confusion at roles and abilities my entire mafia experience comes from an entirely different set of game. (the old Explosm forums. Games weren't played by reading people, we had clues in the mod posts as to who was scum and who was to be trusted and who had what roles and everything was done by clue solving, deduction, misdirection, and sheer bullshittery.) So i'm pretty shitty at this game and the way you all play it. To be honest I feel entirely out of my depth here and this is the second game in a row where I've lasted till late game and I feel like I don't deserve it. The last one I honestly don't know how I wasn't lynched as mafia and this time around I'm only still here because a better player than me saved my arse.

So trust me, go with town playing bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    You definitely made a good point Dendrek though it's not completely unheard of for scum to pretend to be town right to the end.

Anyway I guess I'll give an update on my thoughts right now.

Allowyn - Likely scum. Dendrek makes some good points but he's also suspicious and I think his anti-town behavior outweighs his yesterday townlike behavior
    Arialla - Leaning town. Still has the same things going for him he's had since around day 5 and it's a lot more than anyone else.
    Catta - Likely scum, seems to have zero interest in finding mafia. Claims to have the pesudodragon who is targeting people he thinks is scum. His pseudodragon can apparently make sure people can't evade (among other things which he hasn't elaborated on) which doesn't make sense as a stand alone town ability, and it hasn't targeted anyone that is scum. In fact if you follow along with who he's been targeting it's largely who mafia would want to roleblock (i.e people they think might be an SK). Starting with Arialla as soon as it was revealed she killed dupti, then Kryll and now me.
    Crackleslap - I was leaning scum earlier but have been less sure since he posted when Kryll was on L-1 3 hours into day and rather than vote he just pointed outt hat Kryll was at L-1, could have easily 'oopsies' voted but didn't. Absolutely doesn't make him town but it moves him lower on my scum read list.
    Dendrek - Leaning scum but less sure.
    Robozerim - Leaning douche.
    Senna - Leaning Town solely because of Krylls claim of there being no rogue on mafia and his flip as not mafia, meaning Senna is either town or lying about his role, and claiming a third rogue when two have been shown would be an odd choice I think.
    Virothe - Still unsure on Virothe could go either way but mildly leaning town right now.

If we're looking at lynching someone other than Allowyn then it's obvious my pick is Catta but going to stay on Allo for now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Allowyn - Likely scum. Dendrek makes some good points but he's also suspicious and I think his anti-town behavior outweighs his yesterday townlike behavior.
    Her* Also do you mind if i ask why you're thinking I'm scum and suspicious? Like sure I missed a few days, and I can understand my voting history, but I'm also so sucky at the way you guys play this version of Mafia. I've stated before that in my old games we went off of clues given to us by the mods and no by reading people. So that's why I'm the absolute worst at it. :\ And I do apologise for not being used to how you all do it by now.

Robozerim - Leaning douche.
    SO MUCH AGREED HERE THOUGH. I still say we should vote robo based off sheer lack of inactivity.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek;40957457One thing I have been thinking about is if we're near [U
    lylo[/U] and she's town, why wasn't she more quickly lynched yesterday?
    PSSSSSSST. What's "Lylo"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Lynch or lose. Basically it means if we mislynch or don't lynch then we lose. There is also Mylo which means just mislynch = lose but no lynch might still gives you a chance. If you're down to 4 people and haven't lost for example (meaning there aren't 2 scum on the same team) you're likely at mylo but not lylo. If you're at 3 people you're likely at Lylo. Above 4 people it's harder to tell when we're at Lylo or Mylo without actually knowing how many scum we're up against.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Allowyn View Post
    Her* Also do you mind if i ask why you're thinking I'm scum and suspicious? Like sure I missed a few days, and I can understand my voting history, but I'm also so sucky at the way you guys play this version of Mafia. I've stated before that in my old games we went off of clues given to us by the mods and no by reading people. So that's why I'm the absolute worst at it. :\ And I do apologise for not being used to how you all do it by now.
    I've been mildly suspicious of you for your lack of contributing to lynches and lack of wanting to put your flag in the ground so to speak but it was really razas post that nailed in the suspicion for me, so his post is the best summary I can give.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razamith View Post
    vote: allowyn
    Need to justify why to keep you when you're not posting, haven't voted on known scum yet, have questionable statements around you like celtics "read", didn't move off anakso for no-lynch (especially if anakso turns out to be SK), very questionable reads (post #1086) to include town reads on some top suspects currently and null on celtic (yet wasn't one of the three FOSed at the bottom for "lack of posts"), two pally theory (soft), insisting you weren't actually out on N2 when seen and we're just about out of suspects from the flash of light (see post #1149), and (circling back) only showing up when asked directly.
    - - - Updated - - -

Random side note, found a mafia abreviation I've not seen us use but would be appropriate (quickly looked it up to make sure I was spelling Mylo correctly)

"RVS: Random Voting Stage. Most Mafia games start with a phase wherein people vote for silly reasons, until someone slips up or makes a legitimate accusation"

Pretty much the start of every game for us, RVS is shorter than calling it the 'vote for random/fluff reasons or rng vote period' which I've been using until now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lynch or lose. Basically it means if we mislynch or don't lynch then we lose. There is also Mylo which means just mislynch = lose but no lynch might still gives you a chance. If you're down to 4 people and haven't lost for example (meaning there aren't 2 scum on the same team) you're likely at mylo but not lylo. If you're at 3 people you're likely at Lylo. Above 4 people it's harder to tell when we're at Lylo or Mylo without actually knowing how many scum we're up against.

Random side note, found a mafia abreviation I've not seen us use but would be appropriate (quickly looked it up to make sure I was spelling Mylo correctly)

"RVS: Random Voting Stage. Most Mafia games start with a phase wherein people vote for silly reasons, until someone slips up or makes a legitimate accusation"

Pretty much the start of every game for us, RVS is shorter than calling it the 'vote for random/fluff reasons or rng vote period' which I've been using until now.
    OH! Thank you for the explanation. That makes so much more sense for the context I've seen people using that in on the past few days.

I've been mildly suspicious of you for your lack of contributing to lynches and lack of wanting to put your flag in the ground so to speak but it was really razas post that nailed in the suspicion for me, so his post is the best summary I can give.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razamith View Post
    vote: allowyn
    Need to justify why to keep you when you're not posting, haven't voted on known scum yet, have questionable statements around you like celtics "read", didn't move off anakso for no-lynch (especially if anakso turns out to be SK), very questionable reads (post #1086) to include town reads on some top suspects currently and null on celtic (yet wasn't one of the three FOSed at the bottom for "lack of posts"), two pally theory (soft), insisting you weren't actually out on N2 when seen and we're just about out of suspects from the flash of light (see post #1149), and (circling back) only showing up when asked directly.
    a) I'm posting now. What made me not post is over and won't happen again. I apologise profusely for the lack of warning on it. I wasn't able to and I again, sincerely I do wish it didn't happen and I could have at least warned you guys I wasn't gonna be around.
    b) I've stated like 3 times Celtic's “read” of me is bullshit. I've never interacted with her/him. I have no idea where the actual flying fuck came from. I'm confused as the rest?
    c) You're just after me because I suspect you :P (jks but you're on my sus list. Not scum list as a prominent thing but out of the way the game has been played so far you're 50/50 to me) So I can't really answer this I guess?
    d)
    Quote Originally Posted by Allowyn View Post
    Dendrek is to be protected 100% at all costs.

Xanj has proven himself to be safe in my eyes. I don't question his town affiliation.

Val is safe. Paladin buddies.

Celtic I can't get a read on, not enough posts. :\

Senna, you're really active and you're doing your post break down thing but it's a little more indepth than usual? So i'm not sure if you're actively chasing town from a known invest style role or if you're scum. I'm still on the fence for you.

Kurenai seems to me to be playing this game the same way he did last game; keeping to the shadows. I'm leaning scummy.

Arialla is confirmed safe.

Virothe I'm fencing. I don't know a lot of you well enough to read outside out of one or two games so i'm really not sure here.

Robo is so afk we should probably just policy lynch.

Graeham I reckon is scum. And can only be day killed. See above.

Anakso is a policy lynch in my eyes.

Catta is whimsical and entertaining but I'm leaning town?

Crackle you've had too much good input to get rid of. Even though I feel you're using a bit of misdirection? Though I could just be reading your posts wrong.

Raza you I'm not sure of. I'm leaning town but you could very well be playing goodscum by seeming to investigate everything, questioning all, and fluffing the rest. At least that's the way I'd scum read you. Or I could just be very bad at town-trying-to-lycnh-scum reads.

Kryllian I haven't seen post enough to get a feel for so I have no clue here.
    A good four or five of these are “fucked if I know” and the rest are my horrible reads. I still say robo is a policy lynch, and at the time you hadn't posted enough for me to warrant wanting to keep in the game. /shrug you proved that wrong with your activity which has been better thean mine.Though I'm starting to revise Crackle, he may be scum. And legit, Graeham was a fucking weird case. Let's be honest who would have expected him to be town with how much he was coming back.

And yeah. Val was proved paly. I can let you all know my exact win conditions if you want. My bonus ones are already fucked cause I can't get them no matter what, unless there's like 4 mafia left. And I doubt I can use my night kill anyway because I suck so much at reading stuff I may get like, the one last person who can help town win and fuck us all over.
    Last edited by Allowyn; 2016-06-19 at 02:43 PM.

Man I hate fences, I seem to never be able to get over them can I? ;_;

That said, I don't like how Allowyn has played this game.
    This makes me laugh, All of the active players are once again dead and the ones left have played a crap game and no one here has any real reason to be trusted over one another.

It's funny as hell because when we started this game off voting on Kur and I said this is what would happen and what's been happening in these games and gave it as a reason for why it's hypocritical to vote on people everyone brushed it off. Scum no longer play this game to play the game, they play this game to get the easiest win and that means killing off anyone active in order to create a situation at the end of the game where no ones trusted, no ones talking and no one feels forced to communicate their ideas to the thread and even if they do they're passed over because hey, you can't be trusted!

I have a vote on Crackle, no one else is looking at Crackl or really anyone else, Allowyn is an easy vote so she's going to die with barely anything to gain from it because if you allow for her lynch to be lead all that's going to happen tomorrow is an argument about how she "Needed" to be lynched because she wasn't vetted.

Fuck me, voting me out at this point would be a better idea because not one of you has me listed as anything but "On the fence" so what are another couple of game days going to do to clarify that any further? and it would at least prove what I'm saying about Crackle is true.

Honestly we need to change the way this game works and that wont happen till as a community we can come to an accord to not be god damn hypocrites.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Senna1251 View Post
    And reading Catta's posts it looks like he checked out for the weekend. I'm also going to be really spotty this weekend, I'm bringing my daughter to visit extended family who hasn't seen her in a while. That's not until tomorrow afternoon, I think this day phase will be done before I have to go.
    Why I haven't been around.

I don't have much to say, Virothe was more than salty enough, and I don't have a good reason to vote on anyone. Because when I thought I did, everyone flipped town. So fuck it, I'm going to sheep vote, and we'll see what happens.

Vote: Crackle

I've decided that I'm willing to vote on Crackle or Catta today.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

I agree with what you're saying, Virothe (from a meta game perspective) but your hypocrisy is hard to ignore. You've barely played this game. You've almost not scum hunted at all (most of your votes are sheepy).

As far as us killing off active players: we've lynched Listo (mildly active, but usually not very aggressive or analytical), Jynx (fairly active, usually aggressive and analytical, but also scummy), Blood Fox (usually very active and aggressive, but in this game not active AT ALL), no one D4 (...), Large (fairly active, reasonably aggressive and analytical, but caught as scum), Kurenai (reasonably active, mildly analytical and weakly aggressive, and happened to look quite scummy), no one D7 (love people avoiding trains...), Kryllian (reasonably active, reasonably aggressive, looked quite scummy though), Allowyn/Valyrian (regardless of which we lynched, they were both very inactive and very weakly aggressive).

The fact is that most of the people lynched this game were either inactive or scummy. Listo is an exception to this, but there really weren't any great targets D1 anyways. Most of the truly active and aggressive players have been killed at night (presumably by scum). But I would argue this game had a minority of actually useful players (Dupti, Monkz, Raza, Rixis (though he died early, I'm pretty sure he would have had a meaningful impact if still alive), Senna, and depending on your perspective I and Anakso might be included in this list as well). Most everyone else has been sheepy or lurky as shit.

Unless you're suggesting that scum avoid killing useful players, I'm not sure there's a lot we could have done this game to avoid being where we are right now. This is the fault of every individual player who has just decided not to play this game very well. Maybe it's just a general malaise of apathy that's taking over? But honestly, Virothe, there are several players alive today who should have been much more useful than they ended up being. You, Catta and Crackle are all capable of good play but didn't show it this game. It's hard not to scum read that.

I really hate that there are people who consider "be as useless as possible to live until the end game" a valid strategy. That shit annoys me to no end. It's also a great way to make sure town loses. So grats I guess?

I agree with what you're saying, Virothe (from a meta game perspective) but your hypocrisy is hard to ignore. You've barely played this game. You've almost not scum hunted at all (most of your votes are sheepy).

I really hate that there are people who consider "be as useless as possible to live until the end game" a valid strategy. That shit annoys me to no end. It's also a great way to make sure town loses. So grats I guess?
    But that's the entire point to how I've played this game and it's gotten me this far, and yes you're right I'm being hypocritical but it's to prove the point that the hypocrisy of allowing me to live while I play like this is a much worse thing. I said it in my thread and I will say it here, as a community we are most likely gonna to have to scrap a couple games in a row to prove that we are not willing to tolerate inactive play styles any longer by lynching not only lurkers but non-contributors as well.

This isn't a scum problem, or a town problem. This is a problem of the spirit of this entire game being compromised due to people putting more stake in winning a game rather than playing it. And if you want to see what it's doing to this game just count the amount of Veteran players we've been hemorrhaging in the last year.

-----

But setting that all aside for now, let's focus on this game.

You're giving a free pass to everyone else. To Robo who isn't here, To Anakso who's all but admited to being an Sk, To Crackle who keeps trying to push wagons away from those you suspect to be scum, To me who you're not sure you can trust.

Lynching Allowyn doesn't answer you a damned thing because exactly what I said before no one can be held accountable regardless of what she flips. So what's your plan then? Tomorrow if you make it that far you're going to push who?

You've strategically been useless to make a meta game point? Why? Because Kurenai had a train D1? If you want to encourage people to play better, you don't do it by playing worse. You're countering your own argument ("See guys? Lurking is effective. Don't do it.") I also love how you went from "I like how people are seeding that I might be scum" to now saying "I've been playing scummy to prove that you guys won't lynch me for it." God damn it Virothe. I want to lynch you just because it's the closest I can come to reaching through my computer screen and smacking you across the face.

Vote Crackle

I honestly don't have the best reads this game besides Large.

Allowyn honestly at this point, kill someone, you have about a 50 50 shot of hitting scum imo.

I will be here before day ends if it doesn't end early. I'll place my vote around that time.

For now, I want to get my RP in just so there's no risk to me missing out.

/rolls to insult Virothe
    Dendrek rolled a 7. (God damn it, I'm rerolling that.)
    Dendrek rolled a 12. (...)
    Dendrek rolled an 18.

Dendrek taps his foot, glaring sideways at the dim-witted Priest.

Virothe has a smug, vacant expression on his face -- like a large toddler who is really proud of himself for having just taken a shit in his pants. There's a slight bit of drool running down his chin.

"Maybe we should mercy kill him, guys?"

For some reason, no one else really seemed to care that the Priest -- who would occasionally swing his mace around wildly (a few times dangerously close to his own head) while at other times he'd babble incoherently while scratching his ass -- was still alive. But Dendrek was concerned that this was all a clever ruse. "No one can be that retarded," he thought to himself.

"Hey Virothe, you smell like a dung heap. Was your face smashed in as a young child or are your looks hereditary?" Dendrek asked, hoping to get a reaction out of the Priest.

Virothe just smiled at him and offered a half eaten rice paddy that had begun to grow a bit of mold on the edges.

"Maybe he really is that retarded."

You've strategically been useless to make a meta game point? Why? Because Kurenai had a train D1? If you want to encourage people to play better, you don't do it by playing worse. You're countering your own argument ("See guys? Lurking is effective. Don't do it.") I also love how you went from "I like how people are seeding that I might be scum" to now saying "I've been playing scummy to prove that you guys won't lynch me for it." God damn it Virothe. I want to lynch you just because it's the closest I can come to reaching through my computer screen and smacking you across the face.
    Just to point this out, I'm actually not a hypocrite here. My statement at the beginning of the game was that those who do something like this should be punished in the game where they committed the offence. This is the current game, I've been useless. You're to much of a coward to follow through and lynch me. In the next game I may or may not do the exact same thing I don't know I haven't decided yet.

And Lurking is effective; I've never said it wasn't. But I'm not lurking, I'm still here posting. I'm just not contributing there is a difference. Robo is lurking, Robo doesn't add shit but a vote to the game.

I've actually made vague statements about current events and I haven't been "Playing scummy" Your only reason for finding me scummy is that people are dead. But even if I was a fully doctor I wouldn't be able to save everyone every night that's not how a doctor works. Other than that what? I claimed at an odd time? When I have ever not preemptively claimed as town? Fuck me, Last time I was a cop I was lynched within a couple days of claim because of this exact same stupidity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arialla View Post
    Vote Crackle

I honestly don't have the best reads this game besides Large.

Allowyn honestly at this point, kill someone, you have about a 50 50 shot of hitting scum imo.
    Seriously xD this is your vote? This late in the game. My reads this game haven't been very strong but at least I've tried too find something. Honestly, even if you're scum voting for a mislynch at least try... xD

If you haven't got the hint yet, I don't think this is a very town vote. At all.

And yes lets just "kill" someone willy nilly. Good stuff.

Admittedly, of the 3 I placed on my list to lynch, Virothe was the weakest of my reads, but the whole thing is based off Allowyn being scum and what they have done throughout the game, and changing claims. Whom I still feel is scum. This game I've based a lot of my reads on theories, (not the best, but tried something, new, not working very well evidently). Theories that involve what possibly happened on that night. Like when Catta claimed to be attacked, I thought it was possible that virothe (yes I KNOW YOU HAVE RESTRICTIONS BUT WE DONT HAVE PROOF BESIDES n2 - STOP USING THIS ARGUMENT). Why? Because I healed Xanjori the night Virothe "has claimed too have done", so there's a chance he just didn't. Xanjori was a VERY OBVIOUS heal target that night, I wouldn't be overly surprised about the claim to have healed. Yes this is very thin reasoning, but allowyn I also see as suspicious and unchecked both Catta and Virothe from being "suspicious" earlier on. Catta also was also adamantly against Val, Allowyn's counter arch type. So I felt it was possible that they thought he wasn't lying about it and wanted him lynched because of "save ability". Anakso; also wants him dead because of his ability to kill. Going against both, could be scum indicative. Both roles have the power to dwindle mafia numbers.

and that's a whole lot of things, but eh, It's what I read.

Also, I'm going to full claim just because fuck it.

I am Cleric of Light.

The ability I used on n2 is called "Corona of Light;" which reveals what players visited other players. 1-shot.

I also have an ability called "Warding Flare" which when I cast I block two peoples night actions. (If they use any) 2-shot. [Bonus win con is to block 2 night actions on one night]

I also have an ability called "Spontaneous Healing". Using this spell uses one charge of warding flare. I healed myself n1 because I tend to die a lot on night one. I knew this was probably going to be a massive waste, it was.

N2 I used the Corona of Light ability because I was excited to use it. Probably should have held onto it.

I healed xanjori n5? ithink that was the night. (no deaths) because it was damn well obvious to heal. Already got few scum lynched and claimed tracking etc.

And I REALLY NEED TO GO THE TOILET SO SORRY FOR THE MESSY POST!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm about

35/35/15/15

Allowyn/C/V/Arialla

15 points for Arialla after that incredibly anti-town vote which no one wants to mention.

- - - Updated - - -

Vote: allowyn

- - - Updated - - -

Voila.....

Crackle, if you are town you are doing an excellent job of looking like scum right now.

1) You called me "fishy" for pushing hard against Valyrian based on my claim that he "flat out lied." (This is a null point on its own, but it ties into some of the following points.) Valyrian did lie, demonstrably and by his own admission. Is it suspicious to find fault in someone whose story changes? I'll let you be the judge of that.

2) In that very same post you claimed that Allowyn lied (that her story changed).

"I keep looking at your restrictions and I'm so happy I don't have them."

What does that mean, Crackle? Think carefully about it, because it looks to me like you were twisting Allowyn's words to fit your agenda.

3) You asked Allowyn to explain her claim yesterday, but then hammered her before she could. A mislynch is a very dangerous thing to have right now. Someone who is available and able to answer questions should be given the chance to do so because if you are wrong, you doom town. Did it matter to you that you might have been wrong? Obviously not. I think that says something about your motivations.

4) You are now insisting Allowyn is very likely scum because you "caught" her in a lie. Fucking interesting, Crackle. In case you're not seeing it, look back at point 1 and point 2.

5) You're saying Arialla is now scum because he voted you. I could go into all the reasons Arialla is not mafia, but there's no point. Your fear mongering to scare Arialla into agreeing with you is noted though.

I'd vote for you, but unlike you, I actually care about making sure we get the right lynch off. I'm not going to jump the gun until you've had a chance to defend yourself. (lol, right?)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    I've actually made vague statements about current events and I haven't been "Playing scummy" Your only reason for finding me scummy is that people are dead. But even if I was a fully doctor I wouldn't be able to save everyone every night that's not how a doctor works. Other than that what? I claimed at an odd time? When I have ever not preemptively claimed as town? Fuck me, Last time I was a cop I was lynched within a couple days of claim because of this exact same stupidity.
    Intentionally not contributing IS playing scummy. Not scum hunting IS playing scummy. I'm really annoyed with this defense of yours. (I was being somewhat playful before but right now I'm actually annoyed.)

I have not said you are scummy because people have been dying. (Perhaps someone else said it and I have missed it, but I did not make that statement at all, or even hint at it.)

You are scummy because you haven't contributed in a meaningful way. You are scummy because you claimed to be a protection role early on; you claimed to be protecting someone who the scum obviously wanted to see dead (since they ended up killing him); and yet you're still alive. You are scummy because your primary defense for not being scum is to say that your particular brand of scumminess isn't scummy.

- - - Updated - - -

To be clear, the fact that Xanjori died is NOT something I'm blaming you for. I didn't expect you would be able to protect him indefinitely. However, you are an obvious scum kill target. We've had missing kills, presumably because scum were going after someone else who was protected or untargetable. That means scum were going after someone other than you, someone you might potentially protect, instead of going for you. Why would they not go for you? There are possible explanations for this other than you being scum, but the explanation that fits best is that you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    I also have an ability called "Spontaneous Healing". Using this spell uses one charge of warding flare. I healed myself n1 because I tend to die a lot on night one. I knew this was probably going to be a massive waste, it was.

I buy that you're a cleric, primarily because you have this same ability that I do and it works in the exact same way. The issue I have though is two fold, You're outing just how limited our abilities are and taking away the potential to Wifom any further essentially leaving us defenseless.

Mine are
    Wrath of the storm: Two shot. Block someone in melee range of your target. Be told their name.

Stormborn: One Shot. I can summon a storm and fly in to it to avoid being killed that night.

And spont healing: Protect a player from an incoming kill.

My Bonus was to protect the same person twice with Wrath, I did that so I won so /shrug

@Dendrek

Yup yup; Keep on with that Allowyn vote. You still haven't bothered to answer exactly what you plan to do next game day when lynching her gets you nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    vote: Virothe

Because I said I would when I saw him in person today.

Now...

unvote vote: Crackleslap

The choice is between Allowyn and Crackle. Allowyn was the choice yesterday, but Valyrian felt confident enough in his read of her(?) to sacrifice his life to save her. I'll give some credence to his confidence.

Wait a tick, Wait a massive fucking tick.

You used ward Corona to reveal everyones actions and then with both a "watcher" ability and a double block ability you chose to use neither of those and proceeded to self heal night one and single block one person N5?

That's just.... Well it's fucking stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Dendrek I called it Arialla's vote anti-town. And you should be well aware that town can do anti-town things. You damn well know this. I'm not just going to ignore a flat out anti-town vote. Like seriously, don't even sit and there and lollagag like its nothing. Tell me, would you let a train build on you because "I have no reads, after one person from very early on... VOTE". Yeah I didn't think so.

You have a point about Allowyn, it's hypocrisy. But I stick by what I said, as did you.

Also, I really, REALLY don't care if i get lynched, personally. I just know I should prevent my own lynch, for the good of the town, Which is why I am even trying at the moment, because I've not had my best game this time around & not ostentatiously "in-sync" with the game. (In simple, non retarded words; I'm struggling this game)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Wait a tick, Wait a massive fucking tick.

You used ward Corona to reveal everyones actions and then with both a "watcher" ability and a double block ability you chose to use neither of those and proceeded to self heal night one and single block one person N5?

That's just.... Well it's fucking stupid.
    Did you even read what I said? I don't have a watcher ability. I may have said I pretty much have the same role as you earlier, it's not quite there. We only saw half the night actions on d2. There was way too much bullshit going on back then so I didn't even bother blocking. I had no definite reads. + I never said my actions were good and quite frankly I even dissed my own use of my abilities in my QT.

- - - Updated - - -

And I healed Xanjori, not blocked him.

Allowyn - Something something something DARK SIDE
    Anakso - Possible Sk
    Robozerim - Wizard bastard goat sheep robo human thing.
    Senna - The fuck are you?
    Virothe - Xanji and me went to the pub.
    -
    So assuming Crackle isn't on the list cause he didn't visit anyone; These are who we have list with "Known" night actions.

Everyone but these three.
    -
    Arialla
    Catta
    Dendrek
    -
    @Senna @Allowyn @Anakso

What were you doing on N2? Please and thank you, I don't feel like digging to see if you answered. But that's the night Robo claims to have Pollied, I was with Xanj and I don't have it written down what you said you did.