Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    They should try to focus on making cooler LINES for most shots, instead of relying on particle effects that make them look puffy, wide, and slow.

Something like melee attack trails, but in line form, maybe with a more visible and glowing arrow/bullet for more special shots.

Things like Cobra Shot's horrible trail need to die in a fire forever.
    Once upon a time... the end. Next time, try twice upon a time.

I'm not worried about any of that, I'm more worried that at level 100 on the PTR Beastmastery still seems to have Barrage as a nearly mandatory single-target talent as nothing else in their spellbook or talent list comes even remotely close. Felt weird in WoD and I really hope the balance passes don't go awry and leave them using it as their "Fists of Fury", again.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

7+ Year Old Account
    Also, Multishot still has recycled icon from W3 that shows neither multi nor shot and does not fit at all. And it's not the only one.

The only somewhat interesting animation was Chimaera shot, and now that's gone from MM...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmeya View Post
    Also, Multishot still has recycled icon from W3 that shows neither multi nor shot and does not fit at all. And it's not the only one.

The only somewhat interesting animation was Chimaera shot, and now that's gone from MM...
    Gotta agree with you there. ;s

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    I'm not worried about any of that, I'm more worried that at level 100 on the PTR Beastmastery still seems to have Barrage as a nearly mandatory single-target talent as nothing else in their spellbook or talent list comes even remotely close. Felt weird in WoD and I really hope the balance passes don't go awry and leave them using it as their "Fists of Fury", again.
    I'm worried about both But you have a good point, why don't they keep multi-shot and barrage as AOE and have the third ability as a pet enhancing shot... like Wound Shot: Your pet tears a hole in your target where your shot focuses for 50% additinal damage as a bleed effect (or whatever), You get to do some dmg and your pets do some more, win win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Each race has their own way of firing their weapons,right? It would be cool if Hunters cycled through those animations randomly.

keep in mind bm get a second pet with its own set of animations, surv gets new animations. not sure what mm gets

Sidewinders looks awful. It's like just a mess of cobra shots wiggling around. When I originally saw the ability I thought of a single fast moving shot that would basically strafe back and forth on its way to the target, not just cobra shot tornado.
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

You could be an arcane mage.

Your main nuke has no animation. Your proc nuke has an animation from 2004. Your main aoe ability has an animation from 2004. Your mana regulating cleave has an animation from 2008. Your main dps cooldown has an animation from 2004.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    You could be an arcane mage.

Your main nuke has no animation. Your proc nuke has an animation from 2004. Your main aoe ability has an animation from 2004. Your mana regulating cleave has an animation from 2008. Your main dps cooldown has an animation from 2004.
    Ya but, arcane missiles is still one of the most satisfying looking spell animations in the game.
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer