Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    That's easy, because all those hard Horde fans bitched about him. So Blizzard gave them what they wanted, they offed him and replaced him.
    wot, all horde fans? i did not see this, maybe the sylvanus fanboys, but many people like him, even me, i always think the warchief MUST be orc, i accept vol'jin, now instead to do better with him, they kill him, a joke

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    wot, all horde fans? i did not see this, maybe the sylvanus fanboys, but many people like him, even me, i always think the warchief MUST be orc, i accept vol'jin, now instead to do better with him, they kill him, a joke
    Think about it that way - his death perfectly summed his character development as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    Because they're not cool enough. I thought this was obvious.
    They're deffinietly cooler than default elf ranger, or default mage character.

OT, I also don't understand this decision. It made his election completely pointless and with one move they killed of the only prominent troll character, not just Darkspear.

I'd rather not see him becoming Warchief if they'd shaft him this horribly. Now I really don't have anything to look forward to. Cosmetic stuff, or new raid tiers won't made me play the game if the lore is too frustrating to bear.
    Last edited by Ramz; 2016-06-17 at 04:11 PM.

I grew up reading comic books. One thing I learned was that even the coolest characters could become cringe-worthy if their comic was turned over to hack writers, while even the dumbest character idea could become a good read if clever writers took it over. Blizz can write any of the NPCs to be more or less heroic, more or less active, more or less interesting. I just don't understand their choices in the matter.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric The Midget View Post
    Rofl. Yeah that's it man. They're gonna end the franchise that made them who they are.

You don't really believe that do you?
    I do actually.Hearthstone is getting more popular each day and Overwatch already has like what 7 million players ?

Even if they keep putting out bits of content i think the lore is becoming less of a priority for them it seems.The reason i say this is that they are killing off major characters without any replacements for them.Example,in GoT when Ned died,Rob replaced him.Secondary characters should be given enough developmnt before they kill off primary characters.There is no one with enough dvelopment to replace Voljin.The Orc leader position was vacant for an entire expansion.Its like they dont care anymore.
    Another reason i think this is happpening is because they want the player characters to be more important than lore characters(i hate this idea btw).We're already Class leaders.Soon We'l probably be faction leaders at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Think about it that way - his death perfectly summed his character development as a whole.
    And now the woman who trusted a Dreadlord and whose leadership caused the near extinction of an entire race(High elves) is now the Warchief....joy...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Think about Sylvanas in that way - her boobs and ass perfectly summed her character development and her fans as whole.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Think about Sylvanas in that way - her boobs and ass perfectly summed her character development and her fans as whole.
    Yup, and she will make NaCl flow like a spice.

7+ Year Old Account
    I wonder is Sylvanas would be popular and have same amount of fans if she still have her vanilla model.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder is Sylvanas would be popular and have same amount of fans if she still have her vanilla model.
    Im pretty sure that it would be the case due to, you know, lore ? Something you may or may not have difficulty grasping.

That being said, no matter of model, she would make people mad just as much.

7+ Year Old Account
    Im pretty sure that it would be the case due to, you know, lore ? Something you may or may not have difficulty grasping.
    Let be honest - most of her fans is like her because boobs. Same applies for Alextraza.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let be honest - most of her fans is like her because boobs. Same applies for Alextraza.
    Do you have a single fact to back it up.
    Btw, don't get impression that im bored with you, its just that you are like someone who time-traveled from cata beta and uses exactly same arguments as back then.

Anyone else find it odd that Arrashi doesn’t like Vol’jin when he’s one of the biggest trolls on MMO-C?

Quote Originally Posted by DarklingThrush View Post
    Anyone else find it odd that Arrashi doesn’t like Vol’jin when he’s one of the biggest trolls on MMO-C?
    Thats because Vol’jin fails even as a troll.

Thats like failing at failing, but instead of success, he just fails even harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Thats because Vol’jin fails even as a troll.

Thats like failing at failing, but instead of success, he just fails even harder.
    I think most of the trolls here on MMO-C (other than Arrashi) love Vol’jin, even if we are frustrated with how Blizz has handled him. It’s the necrophiles that give him shit.

True. I can't understand why someone would like her for any other reason. I mean, what exactly has she done, since the death of Arthas, except bitching about pretty much everyone and everything?
    And for Alexstrasza, that's not even a question.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarklingThrush View Post
    I think most of the trolls here on MMO-C (other than Arrashi) love Vol’jin, even if we are frustrated with how Blizz has handled him. It’s the necrophiles that give him shit.

Holy shit man a sick burn. Almost as sick as the one that cremated vol'jin.
    Also, are you so mad you have to resort to personal attacks ? You would make lol'jin sad.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think Blizzard writers suffer from fanboy syndrome; as the guys at the headquarters, not the writers they recruit that are forced to cover certain irrational plot points. They have characters they like or dislike and structure the plot based around that rather than plotting a story and using characters based on those needs.

Sylvanas is a good character, boobs or not. But, in a proper plot, she would have been put down by a joint Alliance/Horde coalition.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlepwny View Post
    I think Blizzard writers suffer from fanboy syndrome; as the guys at the headquarters, not the writers they recruit that are forced to cover certain irrational plot points. They have characters they like or dislike and structure the plot based around that rather than plotting a story and using characters based on those needs.

Sylvanas is a good character, boobs or not. But, in a proper plot, she would have been put down by a joint Alliance/Horde coalition.
    In a proper plot Humans would have no presence in the Eastern Kingdoms after Warcraft 3.

10+ Year Old Account
    In a proper plot Humans would have no presence in the Eastern Kingdoms after Warcraft 3.
    In a proper plot we would need to connect like 10 alternate universes to provide for amount of orcs that died since warcraft 3.

7+ Year Old Account
    Haha angry Sylvanas fan? Why no? There was Stormwind Gilneas Stromgarde. Third war mostly was in Lordaeron and Quel'Thalas.

PS Sylvanas is good character i agree. But i cant understand people who says she does nothing wrong and evil. I believe its boobs magic what don't let them think logical.