1 1.30%

2 2.60%

2 2.60%
Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

[GAME] Rate The Character /10! NOMINEE Day #51: Yogg-Saron

Rules:

- One random character to be polled every day, by rolling the dice. There is no predetermined list of names, so ANY character in the Warcraft universe could appear at any given day.
    - Characters need 5 nominations to make it to the next poll. Meaning, any given character to get 5 unique nominations will be due the next day instead of picking a random character.
    - If a character has two incarnations, both from the main and alternative universes, then the poll will be referring to both versions simultaneously.
    - Every ten days, we will have a major character up, instead of a random! This will serve the purpose of giving you guys something to look forward to for sticking around. Meaning, Days #10,20,30... etc will be guaranteed to have a big name showing. This doesn't mean they won't appear in random days though, nor that you should stop nominating them if you want to see them sooner.
    Nominations Rules Update - 9/6/2016

* Players are limited to only one nomination per topic per user. You can still nominate a new character every single day once if you want.
    * Any nominated character that remains at either 1/5 or 2/5 nomination for five days will be dropped off the nominations list. Everyday, a character with either a 1/5 or 2/5 nomination will receive an exclamation mark (!). Once a character receives five marks, they will be dropped.
    * If a character qualified from 1/5 to 2/5, their exclamation mark (!) counter will reset, meaning they get to stay five additional days on 2/5 even if they were previously on 4 x (!) at 1/5, before being dropped.
    * Any character to get 3/5 nominations can NOT be dropped off the list under any circumstances.
    * The Game Master preserves the right to decline any nomination without justifying the reason, although one will be presented for most cases. The Game Master can't denominate or reduce the amount of nominations any character receives under any circumstances.
    * The Game Master can not nominate any new characters, or endorse any already existing characters with an extra nomination.

UPDATE - 20/6/2016
    NOMINATIONS BEYOND DAY #99

To keep things interesting, we will continue to take nominations for Season 2 (which is yet to be determined when, and won't be immediately after Season 1), and keep them on a separate list with the same rules above applying, with the only exception being that they will be appearing in a random order initially starting Day #101, and not in the order they got nominated. This way, we will still strike some sort of balance between keeping the random element up while also not denying the players of the nomination aspect, which became a fun aspect on its own, and its own game in a sense. Season 2 might add another perk to the nominations aspect to keep things from getting stale.

Today's Character: Yogg-Saron

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Yogg-Saron

Have fun voting, everyone! And don't forget to place your nominations as well!

Ranking Scale:

10: Absolute Tier
    9.99 - 9: Deity Tier
    8.99 - 8: Great Tier
    7.99 - 7: Good Tier
    6.99 - 5: Average Tier
    4.99 - 4: Mediocre Tier
    3.99 - 3: Shit Tier
    2.99 - 1: Med'an Tier

Ranking:

Day #34: Khadgar - 8.77/10 (80 votes)
    Day #10: Arthas Menethil - 8.71/10 (52 votes)
    Day #21: Gul'dan - 8.65/10 (57 votes)
    Day #33: Medivh - 8.48/10 (56 votes)
    Day #06: Varok Saurfang - 8.11/10 (37 votes)
    Day #07: Daval Prestor - 8.05/10 (20 votes)
    Day #35: Lei Shen - 8.01/10 (67 votes)
    Day #17: Cairne Bloodhoof - 7.98/10 (42 votes)
    Day #01: Anduin Lothar - 7.90/10 (31 votes)
    Day #20: Illidan Stormrage - 7.77/10 (63 votes)
    Day #23: Ner'zhul - 7.76/10 (59 votes)
    Day #45: Zul'jin: 7.76/10 (54 votes)
    Day #26: Kel'Thuzad - 7.75/10 (62 votes)
    Day #28: Anub'arak - 7.64/10 (50 votes)
    Day #37: Kael'thas Sunstrider - 7.55/10 (66 votes)
    Day #32: Rexxar - 7.4/10 (63 votes)
    Day #25: Bolvar Fordragon - 7.34/10 (61 votes)
    Day #36: Varian Wrynn - 7.05/10 (67 votes)
    Day #08: Fandral Staghelm - 7.04/10 (23 votes)
    Day #46: Alexstrasza - 6.95/10 (73 votes)
    Day #43: Malfurion Stormrage - 6.93/10 (73 votes)
    Day #16: Chen Stormstout - 6.92/10 (39 votes)
    Day #04: Cho'gall - 6.88/10 (34 votes)
    Day #40: Thrall - 6.75/10 (83 votes)
    Day #27: Sylvanas Windrunner 6.74/10 (93 votes)
    Day #44: Moira Bronzebeard - 6.73/10 (67 votes)
    Day #13: Wrathion - 6.68/10 (40 votes)
    Day #05: Liadrin - 6.64/10 (36 votes)
    Day #39: Archimonde - 6.58/10 (81 votes)
    Day #42: Lor'themar Theron - 6.49/10 (94 votes)
    Day #46: Tyrande Whisperwind - 6.40/10 (73 votes)
    Day #30: Azshara - 6.32/10 (75 votes)
    Day #38: Magatha Grimtotem - 6.27/10 (55 votes)
    Day #19: Rokhan - 6.15/10 (38 votes)
    Day #41: Nathanos Blightcaller - 6.1/10 (70 votes)
    Day #03: Maiev Shadowsong - 6.09/10 (33 votes)
    Day #22: Jaina Proudmoore - 6.04/10 (66 votes)
    Day #14: Johnny Awesome - 6.03/10 (37 votes)
    Day #12: Genn Greymane - 6.02/10 (54 votes)
    Day #11: Baine Bloodhoof - 6/10 (43 votes)
    Day #31: Shandris Feathermoon - 5.86/10 (57 votes)
    Day #15: Garona Halforcen - 5.8/10 (25 votes)
    Day #00: Kalecgos - 5.74/10 (31 votes)
    Day #18: Alleria Windrunner - 5.73/10 (40 votes)
    Day #50: The Hero - 5.71/10 (77 votes)
    Day #29: Vol'jin - 5.4/10 (82 votes)
    Day #02: Velen - 5.39/10 (23 votes)
    Day #49: Elune - 5.21/10 (70 votes)
    Day #09: Lilian Voss - 4.64/10 (33 votes)
    Day #48: Daelin Proudmoore: 4.48/10 (73 votes)
    Day #24: Med'an - 2.37/10 (70 votes)

Nominations:

Qualified to Day #52: Garrosh Hellscream - 5/5 (Melsiren, Enthralled, Soulwind, littleman40, True Horde)
    Qualified to Day #53: Orgrim Doomhammer - 5/5 (Soulwind, Crawclaw, Zulkhan, Arrashi, Rathbourne)
    Qualified to Day #54: Magni Bronzebeard - 5/5 (Humbugged, Snowraven, Kalecgos the Spellweaver, Iconja, Xiu the Timewanderer)
    Qualified to Day #55: Vereesa Windrunner - 5/5 (Zulkhan, Melsiren, Enthralled, DemonHunter18, Amaterasu65)
    Qualified to Day #56: Vashj - 5/5 (Sinraye, Snowraven, Enthralled, Crawclaw, devven9)
    Qualified to Day #57: Millhouse Manastorm - 5/5 (BAMyouhaveaids, Lemonpartyfan, Smallfruitbat, Captain Douchebag)
    Qualified to Day #58: Moroes - 5/5 (Raiju, Smallfruitbat, Xiu the Timewanderer, devven9, Lemonpartyfan)
    Qualified to Day #59: Tirion Fordring - 5/5 (TheramoreIsTheBomb, Zulkhan, Melsiren, Project 501D13R, Arafal123)
    Qualified to Day #61: Yrel - 5/5 (Snowraven, Soulwind, Flurryfang, Smallfruitbat, Xiu the Timewanderer)
    Qualified to Day #62: Maraad - 5/5 (DarklingThrush, Snowraven, Kelthos, Rathbourne, DemonHunter18)
    Qualified to Day #63: Uther - 5/5 (McNeil, Snowraven, Lemonpartyfan, Soulwind, Xiu the Timewanderer)
    Qualified to Day #64: Sinestra - 5/5 (OIS, Kalecgos the Spellweaver, Crawclaw, DemonHunter18, Mari of Myth)
    Qualified to Day #65: Brann Bronzebeard - 5/5 (Soulwind, IgnisVenom, Arafal123, DarklingThrush, Enthralled)
    Qualified to Day #66: Kil'Jaeden - 5/5 (Friendlyimmolation, littleman40, Rathbourne, DemonHunter18, Roudene)
    Qualified to Day #67: Ysera - 5/5 (Sinraye, Snowraven, Smallfruitbat, TheMineKnight, devven9)
    Qualified to Day #68: Malygos - 5/5 (Enthralled, devven9, Crawclaw, Xiu the Timewanderer, Combatbulter)
    Qualified to Day #69: Taretha Foxton - 5/5 (Friendlyimmolation, Greenpro, Snowraven, Smallfruitbat, Xiu the Timewanderer)
    Qualified to Day #71: Muradin Bronzebeard - 5/5 (Enthralled, Sinraye, Snowraven, Smallfruitbat, Rathbourne)
    Qualified to Day #72: Edwin VanCleef - 5/5 (Melsiren, Soulwind, Snowraven, Xiu the Timewanderer, Darchow)
    Qualified to Day #73: Jarod Shadowsong - 5/5 (Lycanhero, Sinraye, Enthralled, Snowraven, DemonHunter18)
    Qualified to Day #74: Sargeras - 5/5 (jasontheking1234, Rathbourne, Soulwind, DemonHunter18, Arafal123)
    Qualified to Day #75: Sally Whitemane - 5/5 (Zanjin, Sinraye, Snowraven, McNeil, Enthralled)
    Qualified to Day #76: Nozdormu - 5/5 (Mari of Myth, Melsiren, Enthralled, Soulwind, Lycanhero)
    Qualified to Day #77: Valeera Sanguinar - 5/5 (Roudene, Sinraye, TheMineKnight, Lycanhero, Enthralled)
    Qualified to Day #78: Mal'Ganis - 5/5 (Sinraye, Snowraven, Crawclaw, McNeil, Xiu the Timewanderer)
    Qualified to Day #79: Darius Crowley - 5/5 (Flurryfang, Warcrafting, Xiu the Timewanderer, Enthralled, Arafal123)
    Qualified to Day #81: Putress - 5/5 (Friendlyimmolation, Roudene, Sinraye, Terongore, Rathbourne)
    Qualified to Day #82: Akama - 5/5 (Roudene, Smallfruitbat, Melsiren, devven9, Snowraven)
    Qualified to Day #83: Nobundo - 5/5 (Snowraven, Mari of Myth, devven9, Roudene, Nirathiel)
    Qualified to Day #84: Drek'thar - 5/5 (Snowraven, Soulwind, Smallfruitbat, Forde, DemonHunter18)
    Qualified to Day #85: Rhonin - 5/5 (Enthralled, Smallfruitbat, Arafal123, Roudene)
    Qualified to Day #86: Nagrim - 5/5 (TheMineKnight, Xiu the Timewanderer, Enthralled, Crawclaw, Arafal123)
    Qualified to Day #87: Katrana Prestor - 5/5 (Lemonpartyfan, OIS, Xiu the Timewanderer. Roudene, Snowraven)
    Qualified to Day #88: Darion Mograine - 5/5 (Sinraye, Arafal123, TheMineKnight, Snowraven, Zanjin)
    Qualified to Day #89: Falstad Wildhammer - 5/5 (devven9, Snowraven, IgnisVenom, Enthralled Arafal123)
    Qualified to Day #91: Teron Gorefiend - 5/5 (Terongor, Lemonpartyfan, Enthralled, Smallfruitbat, DemonHunter18)
    Qualified to Day #92: Gruul - 5/5 (Roudene, Lemonpartyfan, Lycanhero, DemonHunter18m Houle)
    Qualified to Day #93: Alexandros Morgraine - 5/5 (Nirathiel, Sinraye, Soulwind, Lemonpartyfan, Snowraven)
    Qualified to Day #94: Thassarian - 5/5 (DarklingThrush, Roudene, devven9, Smallfruitbat, PursueTheChase)
    Qualified to Day #95: Vincent Godfrey - 5/5 (TheramoreIsTheBomb, Terongor, Magnagarde, Enthralled, Lycanhero)
    Qualified to Day #96: Arugal - 5/5 (Graden , Roudene, Igi, Enthralled, DemonHunter18)
    Qualified to Day #97: Jastor Gallywix - 5/5 (TheCount, BAMyouhaveaids, Crawclaw, Xiu the Timewanderer, Roudene)

Neptulon - 4/5 (Lycanhero, Roudene, Flurryfang, DemonHunter18)
    Phaoris - 4/5 (Roudene, Crawclaw, Lycanhero, Xiu the Timewanderer)
    Catherine Rogers - 4/5 (Zulkhan, Littlepwny, Snowraven, Crawclaw)
    Vaneesa VanCleef - 4/5 (Snowraven; Sinraye, Soulwind, Florina Emberlin)

Halduron Brightwing - 3/5 (Lycanhero, Sinraye, Roudene)
    Thoras Trollbane - 3/5 (Zanjin; Magnagarde; Littlepwny)
    Harrison Jones - 3/5 (Roudene; Enthralled, Kalec)
    Taylor - 3/5 (Soulwind, PursueTheChase, Enthralled)
    Hamuul Runetotem - 3/5 (Roudene, Snowraven, Smallfruitbat)
    Victor Nefarius - 3/5 (Soulwind, OIS, Enthralled)

Danath Trollbane - 2/5 (Highwhale, Littlepwny) !!!
    Grommash Hellscream - 2/5 (Domcho, Soulwind) !!
    Othmar Garithos - 2/5 (McNeil, Magnagarde) !!
    Loken - 2/5 (Roudene, Isoe) !
    Sun Wukong - 1/5 (Soulwind) !!!
    Aggra - 1/5 (Roudene) !!!
    Rommath - 1/5 (Lycanhero) !!
    Broxigar - 1/5 (Konteil) !
    Last edited by mmoc4dd871e486; 2016-06-21 at 09:49 AM.

All Hail our dark lord and savior Yogg-Saron
    Corrupter of the Emerald dream, and also corrupter of his wardens. Through his actions Loken imprisoned the prime designate to the halls of valor
    Yogg did a Lot of awesome thing for a villain WHILE IMPRISONED xD

10/10

Not using my nominations today

Signature made by Hinoto.

I am the lucid dream.

The monster in your nightmares.

The fiend of a thousand faces.

Cower before my true form.

BOW DOWN BEFORE THE GOD OF DEATH!

8/10, not enough mouths.

Nominating the master of the Lore subforum. Our king, our lord... Lorewalker Cho!

Deleted
    10/10 for being the final boss in the best raid, and actually getting shit done right.

The atmosphere man.. the fucking atmosphere..

7+ Year Old Account
    4/10
    Super-gross and scary, but without much of a personality beyond that.
    What can I say, guys? He's a monster from outer space, no more no less.

Nominate Vanessa VanCleef.

7+ Year Old Account
    10 out of fcking 10
    he was badass in ulduar, one of my favorite raids of all time.
    he's my favorite old god.
    he's damn creepy and mysterious.

nominating our lord of water, master of tides, neptulon! the fabulous!
    Last edited by Raetary; 2016-06-20 at 12:50 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Bloodsail Admiral Smallfruitbat's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Yogg is Love! Yogg is life! Only thing is, he could perhaps do with a bit of a make over.

Nominating Aggra

How much time does it take Yoggie to brush his teeth?

Also nominating Nekros Skullcrusher for a very important reason *swears in draconic*.

7+ Year Old Account
    He is a pretty good villian. He does not do very much, but is talked so much about and yet, he does not disappoint. His arrival as the final boss of Ulduar is a perfect ending to a great instance and he is just really just an awesome looking guy. He is has very little screentime, but i don't think that he needs more to be good. So i give him a 9/10. Simple guy, yet has nearly only awesome implecations.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Deleted
    8/10 - I don't like the concept of Old Gods (yeah I can fell the wrath of fanboys upon me) but Yogg is the best of them, IMO.

Hakkar the Soulflayer, I choose you!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post

Hakkar the Soulflayer, I choose you!
    this isnt pokemon my friend.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Gave me nightmares, bled for us so we could smith weapons and armour and appeared as a beautiful vrykul woman. 10/10.
    Honestly, liked him the most of the Old Gods.

Also, seriously, the player is one of the worst rated characters it seems? lol

I nominate Grom Hellscream!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Gave me nightmares, bled for us so we could smith weapons and armour and appeared as a beautiful vrykul woman. 10/10.

Kinda proves remaining WoW players are hipsters, as self-loathing is a common hipster affliction ^_^

Also.. no love for Tehran Zu?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post

Hey, The Hero is not really THAT bad! I will update the original post with the scaling this game goes with. ;>

OHHH!

i knew it! the poll came a bit late today. i checked earlier from work and it wasn't here, wtf Kalec :P

Yoggsaron is my favorite of the OGs so he gets an automatic 10. wish i was around back then to play Ulduar current

10/10. Hes cool but Y'shaarj is cooler but still an awesome character.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

2/10 lacks any real form of personality at all, he looks cool though.

I nominate Kargath Bladefist
    An'u belore delen'na

Deleted
    Haa! Look at all these 10s.

10/10

Now this is a God I'd worship, just for his awesome voice and design. He's done quite some corruption troughout Northrend where you can just constantly feel his presence, and I love the build up he had before you even knew he was broken out in Ulduar. I think the whole story around Ulduar is just great, and how the 5-man dungeons are so heavily connected where you find out Yogg's plans and what beings he has corrupted. Being transported into twisted versions of the past during his fight was an awesome mechanic, kinda suprised they haven't used this more often. I still farm Yogg every week for his mount, and the whole atmosphere of Yogg and Ulduar never gets old. Every time his opening still gives me chills. A perfect mid-expansion villain in one of the best raids.

Deleted
    "Look upon the true face of death, and know that your end comes soon..."