Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shéllshock View Post
    I would really like to see a decent sword skin for the Warbreaker, all current ones are pretty meh except for the Arcanite Reaper but I would prefer a sword for my human.
    To bad, weapons that make sense aren't part of warrior fantasy. You'll take your cleavers and like it!
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    To bad, weapons that make sense aren't part of warrior fantasy. You'll take your cleavers and like it!
    And by "cleavers" I assume you mean "weapons created by someone who has never seen a sword before, but had it described to him by a deaf/mute who was intoxicated on a strong brew of alcohol and hallucinogenic mushrooms one late night three years ago and has since forgotten most of it."

Quote Originally Posted by Shéllshock View Post
    I would really like to see a decent sword skin for the Warbreaker, all current ones are pretty meh except for the Arcanite Reaper but I would prefer a sword for my human.
    Even the arcanite reaper is super bad lol

Quote Originally Posted by shyguybman View Post
    Even the arcanite reaper is super bad lol
    I'm withholding judgment until it's finished - can tell it's still a bit WoP from everything I've seen. But I like the feel of it so far - infinitely superior to the "sword" options.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Murlocbait View Post
    "Hey Saurfang, sorry 'bout abandoning you back there on the demon-infested beach. How you been?.... Cool, cool. Shut up for a minute, now about that axe of yours..."
    It's worse for Alliance players: "Hey Fang, remember me? I'm the guy who cut down your boy's reanimated corpse! Sorry about his face but open casket funerals are expensive anyway right? I know I know but it was the least I could do after letting him bite it at the wrathgate, anyway I wanted a chat about that axe of yours"

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    It's worse for Alliance players: "Hey Fang, remember me? I'm the guy who cut down your boy's reanimated corpse! Sorry about his face but open casket funerals are expensive anyway right? I know I know but it was the least I could do after letting him bite it at the wrathgate, anyway I wanted a chat about that axe of yours"
    I imagine he just stares at you coldly, then spits on your boots and walks away.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    See, Saurfang would have been a great important NPC in the Warrior class hall. Not only is he WoW''s most iconic warrior, he's also one of the most highly respected people for both the Horde -AND- the Alliance. Since he helped in the shifting sands war and also has always been respectful and honorbound and not in the hypocritical way of most orcs: he means what he says.

Crowley would have been another good choice. Crowley was meant to be the Alliance Saurfang: though blizz never finished alliance stuff in Cata. Its why he has cleave. He's also a well known warrior and doesnt automatically bow to authority so would have done well as a guiding force calling for fighting the real enemy.

See, Saurfang would have been a great important NPC in the Warrior class hall. Not only is he WoW''s most iconic warrior, he's also one of the most highly respected people for both the Horde -AND- the Alliance. Since he helped in the shifting sands war and also has always been respectful and honorbound and not in the hypocritical way of most orcs: he means what he says.

Crowley would have been another good choice. Crowley was meant to be the Alliance Saurfang: though blizz never finished alliance stuff in Cata. Its why he has cleave. He's also a well known warrior and doesnt automatically bow to authority so would have done well as a guiding force calling for fighting the real enemy.
    This is why I said they should have integrated pre-existing Warriors into the Class Hall, rather than it being solely made up of Vrykul - like every other class hall manages to do.

Funny how Vrykul are presented as "exclusive" to Warriors when you notice that there are Vrykul followers for other classes, such as Hunters and Monks, without replacing their important story characters such as Rexxar, Li Li or Chen. Absolutely no reason they couldn't have done the same for Warriors with characters like Saurfang or Danath Trollbane (who apparently disappears after he's lost on the Broken Shore? Guess only Saurfang brought a hearthstone). I'm generally against revivification as a plot device as I believe it undermines character death, but if they wanted to play up the "Warrior heaven" trope, they could have even had us recover Nazgrim or Varian and send their soul to Valhalla to be one of our principle class advisers. Whole lot of directions they could have gone with this that all would have worked out well, but instead we got a barely rehashed dungeon with a pigeonholed theme.

I like the Arms artifact more than most, though I do wish the Blade of the Sky Champion skin wasn't such a throwaway... it could even be infinitely better if it at least ended in a point, rather than like a snow shovel. We're just swinging around some big slab rather than a sword (or anything resembling a weapon).

Quote Originally Posted by Qoma View Post
    I like the Arms artifact more than most, though I do wish the Blade of the Sky Champion skin wasn't such a throwaway... it could even be infinitely better if it at least ended in a point, rather than like a snow shovel. We're just swinging around some big slab rather than a sword (or anything resembling a weapon).
    Outside the axe, all the arms skins are just giant slabs.

welcome to warriors, furys artifacts are giant slabs, almost every new weapon we get is a slab its how its been since like mop

I wouldn't even call them giant. Honestly, I would have purposefully made (at least some of) them big, akin to Diablo 3 Mighty Weapons. Realistic preferences be damned, at least it would set the weapon apart from every other 2-handed weapon in the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner45 View Post
    welcome to warriors, furys artifacts are giant slabs, almost every new weapon we get is a slab its how its been since like mop
    At least the Fury weapons look good. They've got an obvious theme, the appearances are varied, and the Dragon axes look downright outstanding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kubiszot View Post
    All I want for my fury is this skin for artifact 1h. Iwould love if Blizz can make some chain quest from this npc (Brave Tuho) where main prize would be this mace. There could be some hidden item in dungeon or raid that unlocks the quest.

you can buy those weapons for " mark of honor " once 7.0 hits or right now on the PTR servers all of the PVP armor and weapons from BURNING CRUSADE , WRATH OF THE LICH KING , CATACLYSM , MIST OF PANDARIA and of course WARLORDS OF DRAENOR are available now . and remember that now you only need to get the weapon to get the skin stored in your wardrobre , sadly only prot warriors can use 1 handed weapon now so all those really nice 1 handers are just skin that we wont be able to use as fury or arms .

Question

Quote Originally Posted by MORGATH99 View Post
    you can buy those weapons for " mark of honor " once 7.0 hits or right now on the PTR servers all of the PVP armor and weapons from BURNING CRUSADE , WRATH OF THE LICH KING , CATACLYSM , MIST OF PANDARIA and of course WARLORDS OF DRAENOR are available now
    hasent the ptr servers always had pvp gear from all seasons avaiable from vendor? When i was on and checking earlyer, it even had weapons that was never released available(witch is why i dont think it will be like this on Live when its released).

If someone can confirm its not PTR only then please give us a link , otherwise we will just have to wait and see

Quote Originally Posted by runkel View Post
    hasent the ptr servers always had pvp gear from all seasons avaiable from vendor? When i was on and checking earlyer, it even had weapons that was never released available(witch is why i dont think it will be like this on Live when its released).

If someone can confirm its not PTR only then please give us a link , otherwise we will just have to wait and see
    Just go back a page and you'll see:
    Quote Originally Posted by broflmao View Post
    Those maces are available in Legion. Just go too old Dalaran Sewers where the PVP vendors are. They have all been updated with all the wrath weapons and off-piece armor items.
    That's in reference to the Beta, prior to PTR even being available. So, at least as of right now, seems they are available on beta. But only Blizz knows for sure if it will go live like that (i hope it does).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by runkel View Post

not the case this time , blizz wanted to make all those weapons and armor available again so they came up with a new item than you buy with " mark of honor " and that item has all the armor ( armor bundle ) or all the weapons ( weapons bundle ) from any PVP season and you can buy those weapons and armor separately if you want , so those weapons and armor will be available forever , when 7.0 hits live servers.
    Last edited by MORGATH99; 2016-06-19 at 08:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MORGATH99 View Post
    not the case this time , blizz wanted to make all those weapons and armor available again so they came up with a new item than you buy with " mark of honor " and that item has all the armor ( armor bundle ) or all the weapons ( weapons bundle ) from any PVP season and you can buy those weapons and armor separately if you want , so those weapons and armor will be available forever , when 7.0 hits live servers.
    Thats so stupid. That it costs marks. They have no problem making prior PvE vendor armor cost gold. Why must PvP go through so many hoops?

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    I wouldn't even call them giant. Honestly, I would have purposefully made (at least some of) them big, akin to Diablo 3 Mighty Weapons. Realistic preferences be damned, at least it would set the weapon apart from every other 2-handed weapon in the game.

- - - Updated - - -

At least the Fury weapons look good. They've got an obvious theme, the appearances are varied, and the Dragon axes look downright outstanding.
    while I do like the axes, I don't like any of the other fury skins, they don't even look like swords, I feel the arm swords trys to be a sword more than the fury stuff.

while I do like the axes, I don't like any of the other fury skins, they don't even look like swords, I feel the arm swords trys to be a sword more than the fury stuff.
    I dunno, they look like swords to me.

The Arms swords might be trying to be swords, but they got drunk half-way there and decided to be something else instead.