Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JaceDraccus View Post
    The statement was that changes COULD be made, not that they were.
    True that. Mah bad.

The link isn't working right. Not only have I got both achievements on 1 character. but I have def killed Kazzak on another.

are the winners becomes a battlenet msg ?

Ekhm, I got 2 of those achievments but, it says i dont have them...
    Proof : eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/Nomonsu/achievement#97:a8935
    Last edited by Hipnokill; 2016-06-20 at 02:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zahgaan View Post
    Keeps connecting to my old EU account instead of my active US account, anyway to fix that?
    Log out of Battle.Net, log out of the contest site, log back in to the contest site.

Quote Originally Posted by Margerdria View Post
    I already have gotten these acheivements a while ago, but MMO-Champion says i haven't when i log into Battle.net. I have refreshed my characters and refreshed the contest page. What am i doing wrong?

Follow the instructions on the contest site, if that doesn't work then PM me your battletag.

Quote Originally Posted by tricolororder View Post
    explore draenor achi registering as incomplete despite being completed on bnet? unless you need both or s/t?
    Follow the instructions on the contest site, if that doesn't work then PM me your battletag.

Quote Originally Posted by Nisaro View Post
    I actually have both achievements but show up as having neither. Maybe things aren't prepared after all?

Quote Originally Posted by hyrenfreak View Post
    i logged in, but im pretty sure its using one of the other locked accounts on my battle.net and so its saying i havent done either achivement even though i have both

Quote Originally Posted by Gamma098 View Post
    The link isn't working right. Not only have I got both achievements on 1 character. but I have def killed Kazzak on another.

Quote Originally Posted by Hipnokill View Post
    Ekhm, I got 2 of those achievments but, it says i dont have them...
    Proof : eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/Nomonsu/achievement#97:a8935

Deleted
    Here we goooooooo!

Doesn't seem to register explore draenor for me either :-/

Something needs to be fixed about this giveaway... I have both achievements, have had the achievements on my battle net for 6 months now. But it keeps telling me that i am unable to enter since i have not earned the achievements. I have waited for 2 days now, logged out of b-net and this website... ive tried everything. Still no luck.

I just get a blank page when I try to enter the contest...

I have both achievements and i can't enter the contest :/

Another week to be disappointed

Fingers crossed! Good luck guys

Fingers crossed and good luck to everyone!

I've tried everything and it's still telling me I haven't earned these achievments... help.

Quote Originally Posted by Mask View Post
    Isn't the expansion coming out soon? Bit late for beta keys lol
    Maybe not too late for some, but definitely close enough for me to go ahead and wait. Patience, it's a necessity, not a virtue. Besides, I'm not tying anything that has to do with any account of any kind to MMO-C. No way.

Well im screwed, says:

"You are not prepared! You haven't earned Explore Draenor or The Legion Will NOT Conquer All yet.
    If you recently pressed the update button, wait a few minutes and refresh the page."

due to it logging in to my EU account and not my US account..... i need some help here.... How can i force MMO to use my US account rather than my EU account, or do i just need cry until they add the option for ppl who have multiple accounts?
    Last edited by Jendeh; 2016-06-21 at 01:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IntellectuallyChallenged View Post
    Maybe not too late for some, but definitely close enough for me to go ahead and wait. Patience, it's a necessity, not a virtue. Besides, I'm not tying anything that has to do with any account of any kind to MMO-C. No way.
    Why,

mmo-champion, only has people tie there bnets in so people cant enter hundreds of times through proxies and such.

it doesnt give mmo-champ your login details it just asks for authority to scan all active characters on your profile.

kind of needed for achis like this.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Another contest tbat u will never win. They dont chose random im sure

I obtained these achievements a while ago but MMO Champion isn't picking it up properly. I keep getting:

"You are not prepared! You haven't earned Explore Draenor or The Legion Will NOT Conquer All yet.
    If you recently pressed the update button, wait a few minutes and refresh the page."

I've followed every step and have tried some of the troubleshooting posted in this thread as well but no luck. Can I PM someone my battletag or link my profile?

Put me in, coach!